From: campb...@neotext.ca (Dhu on Gate)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,can.politics,alt.politics
Subject: Re: A genocide is under way in Palestine
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 06:39:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dhu on Gate - Wed, 8 Nov 2023 06:39 UTC

On Wed, 08 Nov 23 04:17:58 UTC, NefeshBarYochai wrote:

> European and North American people can and should join us in creating
> this better world. But not unless they actively participate in
> dismantling the imperial world order that primarily benefits their
> political and economic elites. You as well, can and should join this
> brave decolonisation project as equals with the rest of the world, but
> never again, as lords of it. For you and indeed for Israeli people,
> joining the decolonisation project is the only way to evade what
> history teaches as the inevitable fate of all lords, which is their
> eventual violent replacement with new lords.
>

> https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2023/11/2/a-genocide-is-under-way-in-palestine

Here's what some REAL AMERICANS (prob'ly not WEF bribe recipients ;-) have to say about the matter:

https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2023/11/7/jewish-new-yorkers-occupy-statue-of-liberty-to-demand-gaza-ceasefire

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell