From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Health apartheid
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 13:13:12 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 21 Jan 2022 13:13 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60072080

<quote>

Work-from-home guidance has been scrapped, mandatory mask-wearing will soon go and Health Secretary Sajid Javid has said compulsory self-isolation could be next. But what happens to people who cannot live with the virus, because their immune conditions mean vaccines may not work?

</quote>

They go into permanent hiding and live lives as second-class citizens or accept they will catch it and die.

This is the fate for the half million plus the government simply doesn't care about.

Re: Health apartheid

<bcaHJ.29630$OJC2.526@fx39.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3132&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3132

Subject: Re: Health apartheid
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 10:35:48 +0000
 by: TWP - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 10:35 UTC

On 21/01/2022 13:13, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60072080
>
> <quote>
>
> Work-from-home guidance has been scrapped, mandatory mask-wearing will soon go and Health Secretary Sajid Javid has said compulsory self-isolation could be next. But what happens to people who cannot live with the virus, because their immune conditions mean vaccines may not work?
>
> </quote>
>
> They go into permanent hiding and live lives as second-class citizens or accept they will catch it and die.
>
> This is the fate for the half million plus the government simply doesn't care about.

I don't think it makes them second class citizens just because their
health condition requires them to take precautions that wouldn't
normally be required. It's just being realistic. Some people are
always going to be at greater threat than others. Unless they're
prepared to go to a colony in Wales they're going to have to find a way
to live with it eventually.

Re: Health apartheid

<20220123153231.00002e2a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3134&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3134

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 15:32:31 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 15:32 UTC

On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 10:35:48 +0000
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 21/01/2022 13:13, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60072080
> >
> > <quote>
> >
> > Work-from-home guidance has been scrapped, mandatory mask-wearing
> > will soon go and Health Secretary Sajid Javid has said compulsory
> > self-isolation could be next. But what happens to people who cannot
> > live with the virus, because their immune conditions mean vaccines
> > may not work?
> >
> > </quote>
> >
> > They go into permanent hiding and live lives as second-class
> > citizens or accept they will catch it and die.
> >
> > This is the fate for the half million plus the government simply
> > doesn't care about.
> >

> I don't think it makes them second class citizens just because their
> health condition requires them to take precautions that wouldn't
> normally be required. It's just being realistic. Some people are
> always going to be at greater threat than others. Unless they're
> prepared to go to a colony in Wales they're going to have to find a
> way to live with it eventually.

So basically "fuck 'em; you're going to die".

I am intrigued - no, desperate - to hear what your plan is to keep yourself safe when the government moves to having covid kill everyone.

People's only chance will be good fortune and hope that diminishing efficacy of their last booster shot sees them through.

With one in 15 infected, every bus will have four people pumping plague into the air. The same in offices, shops, pubs. There simply won't be any way to avoid getting infected. The science tells us 80% of the unvaccinated, 50% of those boosted, will potentially die.

It's Absolute Evil. I'm not surprised you don't have an issue with it.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Health apartheid