Whip me. Beat me. Make me maintain AIX. -- Stephan Zielinski

aus+uk / aus.legal / Re: British royal reportedly served papers

SubjectAuthor
* British royal reportedly served papersMax
+- Re: British royal reportedly served papersRod Speed
`* Re: British royal reportedly served papersPhil Allison
 `* Re: British royal reportedly served papersMountain Magpie
  +* Re: British royal reportedly served papersPhil Allison
  |`* Re: British royal reportedly served papersMountain Magpie
  | `* Re: British royal reportedly served papersPhil Allison
  |  `- Re: British royal reportedly served papersMountain Magpie
  +* Re: British royal reportedly served papersRod Speed
  |`* Re: British royal reportedly served papersMountain Magpie
  | +* Re: British royal reportedly served papersPhil Allison
  | |`- Re: British royal reportedly served papersMountain Magpie
  | `* Re: British royal reportedly served papersRod Speed
  |  `* Re: British royal reportedly served papersPetzl
  |   `* Re: British royal reportedly served papersRod Speed
  |    +- Re: British royal reportedly served papersPetzl
  |    `* Re: British royal reportedly served papersPhil Allison
  |     `* Re: British royal reportedly served papersRod Speed
  |      `- Re: British royal reportedly served papersPhil Allison
  `- Re: British royal reportedly served papersPetzl

1
British royal reportedly served papers

<shgrg1$1v1o$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3127&group=aus.legal#3127

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: British royal reportedly served papers
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 09:58:56 +1000
 by: Max - Fri, 10 Sep 2021 23:58 UTC

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/prince-andrew-served-papers-over-bombshell-sex-assault-allegations/news-story/e16f901515da19dff847fb437ead1d7b

"Prince Andrew has been served legal papers in a US lawsuit brought by a
woman who says he sexually abused her when she was a teenager, a court
filing shows."

Does Prince Andrew have to respond to a US writ (complaint), him being
located in the UK? Does the US court have jurisdiction over a person
located in the UK?

What happens if he doesn't respond and a judgment is entered against him
- can he be forced to pay money to the plaintiff?

Does he get any special protections being a royal?

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<iq2i75Fd562U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3128&group=aus.legal#3128

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Subject: Re: British royal reportedly served papers
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 12:22:25 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 02:22 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-58523119

> "Prince Andrew has been served legal papers in a US lawsuit brought by a
> woman who says he sexually abused her when she was a teenager, a court
> filing shows."

> Does Prince Andrew have to respond to a US writ (complaint), him being
> located in the UK?

No one does, even if they are a US citizen in the USA.

> Does the US court have jurisdiction over a person located in the UK?

Yes they do if the crime happened in the USA.

Tho from memory she claims that at least on one
occasion it actually happened on a Caribbean island.

> What happens if he doesn't respond and a judgment is entered against him -
> can he be forced to pay money to the plaintiff?

Nope.

> Does he get any special protections being a royal?

Only in the sense that it isn't possible to serve him with the papers in
person.

And it isn't even clear if the papers have been legally served on him.

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<aa86183d-7c26-4d99-b18c-d2299364ded6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3129&group=aus.legal#3129

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 20:19:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 03:19 UTC

Max wrote:
==========

> "Prince Andrew has been served legal papers in a US lawsuit brought by a
> woman who says he sexually abused her when she was a teenager, a court
> filing shows."
>
> Does Prince Andrew have to respond to a US writ (complaint), him being
> located in the UK? Does the US court have jurisdiction over a person
> located in the UK?
>
> What happens if he doesn't respond and a judgment is entered against him
> - can he be forced to pay money to the plaintiff?
>
> Does he get any special protections being a royal?

** See:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/prince-andrew-fights-to-ensure-he-never-has-his-day-in-court

It's a legal nightmare.

....... Phil

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<iq34crFgb29U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3130&group=aus.legal#3130

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 07:32:43 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 07:32 UTC

On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 20:19:25 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison posted:-

> Max wrote:
> ==========
> >
> > "Prince Andrew has been served legal papers in a US lawsuit brought
> > by a woman who says he sexually abused her when she was a teenager,
> > a court filing shows."
> >
> > Does Prince Andrew have to respond to a US writ (complaint), him
> > being located in the UK? Does the US court have jurisdiction over a
> > person located in the UK?
> >
> > What happens if he doesn't respond and a judgment is entered
> > against him
> > - can he be forced to pay money to the plaintiff?
> >
> > Does he get any special protections being a royal?
>
> ** See:
>
> https://www.thedailybeast.com/prince-andrew-fights-to-ensure-he-never-has-his-day-in-court
>
> It's a legal nightmare.
>

> ...... Phil

Sounds like another blood sucking US lawyer trying to make a name for
himself.

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<06172735-ebdb-4a7f-b7b9-f38627befc26n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3131&group=aus.legal#3131

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 01:52:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 08:52 UTC

Mountain Magpie wrote:
==================

> > > Does he get any special protections being a royal?
> >
> > ** See:
> >
> > https://www.thedailybeast.com/prince-andrew-fights-to-ensure-he-never-has-his-day-in-court
> >
> > It's a legal nightmare.
>
> Sounds like another blood sucking US lawyer trying to make a name for
> himself.

** Really - as if you would know anythuing.

FYI pal:

the USA is one of the few countries that make it easy for injured persons with little or no money to get fair compensation in the court system.

Why is that?

There are no costs awards allowed against the injured, unlike here.

....... Phil

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<iq3b49FhjptU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3132&group=aus.legal#3132

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 09:27:36 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 09:27 UTC

On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 01:52:47 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison posted:-

> FYI pal:

FYI

Not your "pal", Pal.

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<d766c5e5-e3e0-4159-a3bc-23c1d9f65f39n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3133&group=aus.legal#3133

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 02:38:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 09:38 UTC

Mountain Magpie wrote:
---------------------------------
Phil Allison posted:-

> > FYI pal:
>
> FYI
>
> Not your "pal", Pal.

** Thank god

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<iq4fonFofbeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3134&group=aus.legal#3134

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 19:50:43 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 19:50 UTC

On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 02:38:01 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison posted:-

> Mountain Magpie wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> Phil Allison posted:-
> >
> > > FYI pal:
> >
> > FYI
> >
> > Not your "pal", Pal.
>
> ** Thank god

Yes, I count my blessings, daily.

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<iq4lpcFpklnU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3135&group=aus.legal#3135

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:35:37 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 21:35 UTC

Mountain Magpie <Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote
> Phil Allison wrote
>> Max wrote

>> > "Prince Andrew has been served legal papers in a US lawsuit brought
>> > by a woman who says he sexually abused her when she was a teenager,
>> > a court filing shows."
>> >
>> > Does Prince Andrew have to respond to a US writ (complaint), him
>> > being located in the UK? Does the US court have jurisdiction over a
>> > person located in the UK?
>> >
>> > What happens if he doesn't respond and a judgment is entered
>> > against him
>> > - can he be forced to pay money to the plaintiff?
>> >
>> > Does he get any special protections being a royal?
>>
>> ** See:
>>
>> https://www.thedailybeast.com/prince-andrew-fights-to-ensure-he-never-has-his-day-in-court
>>
>> It's a legal nightmare.

> Sounds like another blood sucking US lawyer trying to make a name for
> himself.

Its actually that silly little slut trying to get rich.

She's been trying it on for years now, quite literally.

She willingly sold herself for money when under age and still in school.

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<iq4qpgFqgcdU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3136&group=aus.legal#3136

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 23:01:04 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 11 Sep 2021 23:01 UTC

On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:35:37 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-

> Mountain Magpie <Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote
> > Phil Allison wrote
> >> Max wrote

> >> ** See:
> >>
> >> https://www.thedailybeast.com/prince-andrew-fights-to-ensure-he-never-has-his-day-in-court
> >>
> >> It's a legal nightmare.
>
> > Sounds like another blood sucking US lawyer trying to make a name
> > for himself.
>
> Its actually that silly little slut trying to get rich.
>
> She's been trying it on for years now, quite literally.
>
> She willingly sold herself for money when under age and still in
> school.

Prostitution? Link?

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<7c1a9708-910a-499e-a971-ffa2398215dan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3137&group=aus.legal#3137

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 17:05:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 00:05 UTC

Mountain Magpie trolled :
---------------------------------------

> > She willingly sold herself for money when under age and still in
> > school.
> >
> Prostitution? Link?

https://biographydaily.com/2021/03/12/who-is-virginia-roberts-giuffre/

...... Phil

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<iq4v56Fr7s4U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3138&group=aus.legal#3138

From: Leu...@bluemountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 00:13:47 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 00:13 UTC

On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 17:05:08 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison posted:-

> Mountain Magpie trolled :
> ---------------------------------------
> >

> > > She willingly sold herself for money when under age and still in
> > > school.
> > >
> > Prostitution? Link?
>

> https://biographydaily.com/2021/03/12/who-is-virginia-roberts-giuffre/
>

> ..... Phil

Thanks.

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<iq50toFrjomU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3139&group=aus.legal#3139

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 10:45:41 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 00:45 UTC

"Mountain Magpie" <Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote in message
> On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:35:37 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-
>
>> Mountain Magpie <Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote
>> > Phil Allison wrote

>> > Sounds like another blood sucking US lawyer trying to make a name
>> > for himself.
>>
>> Its actually that silly little slut trying to get rich.
>>
>> She's been trying it on for years now, quite literally.
>>
>> She willingly sold herself for money when under age and still in
>> school.

> Prostitution?

Yep.

> Link?

Cant remember where I saw it, one of the exposures of what Epstein got up
to.

That slut was never dragged kicking and screaming into Epstein's place.
She went there entirely voluntarily after being recruited by Maxwell.

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<n8rqjglk1uoah2i49nfimbmodt4713jl14@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3140&group=aus.legal#3140

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 13:01:34 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 03:01 UTC

On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 10:45:41 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Mountain Magpie" <Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:35:37 +1000, Rod Speed posted:-
>>
>>> Mountain Magpie <Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote

>>> Its actually that silly little slut trying to get rich.
>>>
>>> She's been trying it on for years now, quite literally.
>>>
>>> She willingly sold herself for money when under age and still in
>>> school.
>
>> Prostitution?
>
>Yep.
>
>> Link?
>
>Cant remember where I saw it, one of the exposures of what Epstein got up
>to.
>
>That slut was never dragged kicking and screaming into Epstein's place.
>She went there entirely voluntarily after being recruited by Maxwell.

Yes I read the claim by slut in media of how she was conscripted at
school and also used to conscript others.
Probably all bullshit
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<t1sqjgpdq54mb4cnlqb8u1m7evtqqi4qtt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3143&group=aus.legal#3143

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 13:15:16 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 03:15 UTC

On Sat, 11 Sep 2021 07:32:43 -0000, Mountain Magpie
<Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote:

>On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 20:19:25 -0700 (PDT), Phil Allison posted:-
>
>> Max wrote:
>> ==========
>> >
>> > "Prince Andrew has been served legal papers in a US lawsuit brought
>> > by a woman who says he sexually abused her when she was a teenager,
>> > a court filing shows."
>> >
>> > Does Prince Andrew have to respond to a US writ (complaint), him
>> > being located in the UK? Does the US court have jurisdiction over a
>> > person located in the UK?
>> >
>> > What happens if he doesn't respond and a judgment is entered
>> > against him
>> > - can he be forced to pay money to the plaintiff?
>> >
>> > Does he get any special protections being a royal?
>>
>> ** See:
>>
>> https://www.thedailybeast.com/prince-andrew-fights-to-ensure-he-never-has-his-day-in-court
>>
>> It's a legal nightmare.
>>

>> ...... Phil
>
>Sounds like another blood sucking US lawyer trying to make a name for
>himself.

Yep all a show
Quick search shows sex Islands still around/available
https://www.sexisland.co/home

--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<iq5emnFu1n6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3148&group=aus.legal#3148

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 14:40:51 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 04:40 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Mountain Magpie <Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Prostitution?
>>
>>Yep.
>>
>>> Link?
>>
>>Cant remember where I saw it, one of the exposures of what Epstein got up
>>to.
>>
>>That slut was never dragged kicking and screaming into Epstein's place.
>>She went there entirely voluntarily after being recruited by Maxwell.
>>
> Yes I read the claim by slut in media of how she was conscripted at
> school and also used to conscript others.

Yep.

> Probably all bullshit

Nope, that was all true and it was what got Epstein tried and convicted.
But got to do the sentence at home when he bought off the judge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein#First_criminal_case

I'd forgotten that that slut claims to have been fucked by randy
andy in england which might make it easier to do a civil case in
england, but rather tricky to prove that he did that and she
wouldn't have been legally underage in england at the time.

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<a64rjgt6hqtsuim0nc57aaivdofr7v22nb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3150&group=aus.legal#3150

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 15:33:39 +1000
 by: Petzl - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 05:33 UTC

On Sun, 12 Sep 2021 14:40:51 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Mountain Magpie <Leura@bluemountains.org> wrote

>>>Yep.

>>>Cant remember where I saw it, one of the exposures of what Epstein got up
>>>to.
>>>
>>>That slut was never dragged kicking and screaming into Epstein's place.
>>>She went there entirely voluntarily after being recruited by Maxwell.
>>>
>> Yes I read the claim by slut in media of how she was conscripted at
>> school and also used to conscript others.
>
>Yep.
>
>> Probably all bullshit
>
>Nope, that was all true and it was what got Epstein tried and convicted.
>But got to do the sentence at home when he bought off the judge.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein#First_criminal_case
>
>I'd forgotten that that slut claims to have been fucked by randy
>andy in england which might make it easier to do a civil case in
>england, but rather tricky to prove that he did that and she
>wouldn't have been legally underage in england at the time.

More potential fraud money to be made in US than UK and that's all it
is about "money" nothing else.
--
Petzl
Good lawyers know the law
Great lawyers know the judge

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<54ca2576-eacc-4f80-9b6c-6d9752ac6f16n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3153&group=aus.legal#3153

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 23:51:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 06:51 UTC

Rod Ex-Speed Cop Criminal LIAR wrote:
===================================

> I'd forgotten that that slut claims to have been fucked by randy
> andy in england which might make it easier to do a civil case in
> england, but rather tricky to prove that he did that and she
> wouldn't have been legally underage in england at the time.

** The issue here is "sex trafficking".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_trafficking

Victims claim damages under US state law, in this case NY.
Age is not the issue.

....... Phil

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<iq76o7F9ukjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3157&group=aus.legal#3157

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 06:37:24 +1000
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 20:37 UTC

Phil Allison <pallison49@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod wrote

>> I'd forgotten that that slut claims to have been fucked by randy
>> andy in england which might make it easier to do a civil case in
>> england, but rather tricky to prove that he did that and she
>> wouldn't have been legally underage in england at the time.

> The issue here is "sex trafficking".

Nope, that stupid slut was always willingly
involved and recruited others from her school
too. No trafficking involved, just prostitution.

> Victims claim damages under US state law, in this case NY.

Wrong, as always, this is a civil suit, fuckwit.

> Age is not the issue.

Wrong, as always.

Re: British royal reportedly served papers

<a6047b05-b914-4800-aaa8-5eaf6b1aa8a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3158&group=aus.legal#3158

Newsgroups: aus.legal
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 14:07:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: palliso...@gmail.com (Phil Allison)
 by: Phil Allison - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 21:07 UTC

Rod Ex- Speed Cop CRIMINAL LIAR & ArseHole wrote:

> >> I'd forgotten that that slut claims to have been fucked by randy
> >> andy in england which might make it easier to do a civil case in
> >> england, but rather tricky to prove that he did that and she
> >> wouldn't have been legally underage in england at the time.
>
> > The issue here is "sex trafficking".

> Nope,

** Yep - you lying arsehole.

> > Victims claim damages under US state law, in this case NY.

> Wrong, as always, this is a civil suit, fuckwit.

** Claims for "damages " usually are ................

NY has a law covering such suits, it sets rules like time limits.

Mentioned in the posted news items.