Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Patriots march in the belly of the beasts
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 15:39:49 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 23 Jan 2022 20:39 UTC

Technocratic dictatorship is upon us, under the guise of a never ending
emergency for the greater good.

``````````````````

Riot police blast protestors with water cannon and tear gas as thousands
march through Brussels demanding end to tough COVID rules as Omicron
'tsunami' hits Belgium with more than 60,000 cases a day

Belgian police resorted to using powerful water cannons and tear
gas to control mass protests in Brussels
Up to 50,000 people today marched through the EU capital to oppose
coronavirus restrictions in Belgium
Brussels police said 70 people were detained and three officers and
12 demonstrators required treatment
Comes after country saw record 60,000 cases a day in what was
described as an Omicron 'tsunami'
Many EU countries, including Belgium, have seen major protests
against Covid restrictions in recent months
Prime Minister Alexander De Croo announced on Friday that a 'Covid
barometer' will be introduced
Barometer will be colour-coded and allow authorities to link
coronavirus measures and restrictions to hospitalisation numbers and ICU
capacity

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10432529/Thousands-march-Brussels-demanding-end-tough-Covid-rules.html

Thousands of anti-vaccine mandate protesters descend on DC and ignore
city's outdoor mask rules to play songs by anti-mandate singer Meat Loaf
and listen to speech from Robert F. Kennedy

A crowd of up to 20,000 gathered in DC Saturday
They gathered to protest ongoing vaccine mandates, including in the
capital
Many went maskless, in defiance of outdoor rules
Meat Loaf's songs were also heard blaring out at the event
The singer - opposed to vaccine mandates and masks - is rumored to
have died of COVID

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10432995/Washington-DC-hosts-huge-anti-vaccine-mandate-protest-thousands-demonstrators.html

Re: Patriots march in the belly of the beasts

<20220124103117.0000115a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3139&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3139

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Patriots march in the belly of the beasts
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 10:31:17 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 10:31 UTC

On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 15:39:49 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Technocratic dictatorship is upon us, under the guise of a never
> ending emergency for the greater good.

White Supremacists - The whiniest bitches in the whole goddamn galaxy.

It's not a master race it's a pathetic assembly of crying super-babies who do nothing but scream and wet themselves.

My god man; it's tragic.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Patriots march in the belly of the beasts