From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Corona is beat
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:13:09 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:13 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-60126783

<quotes>

About a million children - one out of every eight pupils - were absent from schools in England last Thursday, as Covid cases rose.

The official figures also show staffing problems worsening, with a quarter of schools seeing teachers and leaders' absence rates above 15%.

National Association of Head Teachers general secretary Paul Whiteman said: "Covid absence figures for pupils are the worst they have been this academic year."

John Blaney assistant chief executive of BMAT Stem Academy said the general message seemed to be the pandemic was over "but on the ground in schools, that isn't the case, one of [our trust's] schools is currently operating with almost 50% of staff off isolating,"

</quotes>

Despite a 4.2% weekly growth in cases, 2.1% growth in hopistalisations, 1.2% increase in the number of deaths, it seems the Junta is determined to keep on lying lie that the pandemic is over.

The false narrative is the Junta's new normal is better than it has ever been, when reality is it's worse than it has ever been, and just keeps getting worse with every restriction they remove.

"Living with covid" is a classic case of the Emperor's New Clothes; we simply have to pretend there aren't hundreds of thousands being infected, hospitalised and dying.

"Soaring deaths means we've got it beat".

I really don't understand why anyone believes that shit, isn't calling it out for what it is.

Re: Corona is beat

<qwWHJ.538753$6kH7.181521@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3158&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3158

Subject: Re: Corona is beat
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 17:34:14 +0000
 by: TWP - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 17:34 UTC

On 25/01/2022 14:13, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-60126783
>
> <quotes>
>
> About a million children - one out of every eight pupils - were absent from schools in England last Thursday, as Covid cases rose.
>
> The official figures also show staffing problems worsening, with a quarter of schools seeing teachers and leaders' absence rates above 15%.
>
> National Association of Head Teachers general secretary Paul Whiteman said: "Covid absence figures for pupils are the worst they have been this academic year."
>
> John Blaney assistant chief executive of BMAT Stem Academy said the general message seemed to be the pandemic was over "but on the ground in schools, that isn't the case, one of [our trust's] schools is currently operating with almost 50% of staff off isolating,"
>
> </quotes>
>
> Despite a 4.2% weekly growth in cases, 2.1% growth in hopistalisations, 1.2% increase in the number of deaths, it seems the Junta is determined to keep on lying lie that the pandemic is over.
>
> The false narrative is the Junta's new normal is better than it has ever been, when reality is it's worse than it has ever been, and just keeps getting worse with every restriction they remove.
>
> "Living with covid" is a classic case of the Emperor's New Clothes; we simply have to pretend there aren't hundreds of thousands being infected, hospitalised and dying.
>
> "Soaring deaths means we've got it beat".
>
> I really don't understand why anyone believes that shit, isn't calling it out for what it is.

I don't think living with Covid is really claiming to have it beat. It
seems fairly clear that the sudden motivation for dropping restrictions
and the threat to Boris are connected but some time soon it was going to
have to come to an end anyway. There isn't going to be the public
support for an endless lockdown.

Re: Corona is beat

<ZxWHJ.538754$6kH7.321892@fx03.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3159&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3159

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 17:35:53 +0000
 by: TWP - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 17:35 UTC

On 25/01/2022 17:34, TWP wrote:
> On 25/01/2022 14:13, The Happy Hippy wrote:
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-60126783
>>
>> <quotes>
>>
>> About a million children - one out of every eight pupils - were absent
>> from schools in England last Thursday, as Covid cases rose.
>>
>> The official figures also show staffing problems worsening, with a
>> quarter of schools seeing teachers and leaders' absence rates above 15%.
>>
>> National Association of Head Teachers general secretary Paul Whiteman
>> said: "Covid absence figures for pupils are the worst they have been
>> this academic year."
>>
>> John Blaney assistant chief executive of BMAT Stem Academy said the
>> general message seemed to be the pandemic was over "but on the ground
>> in schools, that isn't the case, one of [our trust's] schools is
>> currently operating with almost 50% of staff off isolating,"
>>
>> </quotes>
>>
>> Despite a 4.2% weekly growth in cases, 2.1% growth in
>> hopistalisations, 1.2% increase in the number of deaths, it seems the
>> Junta is determined to keep on lying lie that the pandemic is over.
>>
>> The false narrative is the Junta's new normal is better than it has
>> ever been, when reality is it's worse than it has ever been, and just
>> keeps getting worse with every restriction they remove.
>>
>> "Living with covid" is a classic case of the Emperor's New Clothes; we
>> simply have to pretend there aren't hundreds of thousands being
>> infected, hospitalised and dying.
>>
>> "Soaring deaths means we've got it beat".
>>
>> I really don't understand why anyone believes that shit, isn't calling
>> it out for what it is.
>>

> I don't think living with Covid is really claiming to have it beat.  It
> seems fairly clear that the sudden motivation for dropping restrictions
> and the threat to Boris are connected but some time soon it was going to
> have to come to an end anyway.  There isn't going to be the public
> support for an endless lockdown.

I should say endless restrictions rather than endless lockdown. I keep
thinking of it as lockdown.

Re: Corona is beat

<20220126104631.00005445@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3165&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3165

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 10:46:31 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 10:46 UTC

On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 17:34:14 +0000
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 25/01/2022 14:13, The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-60126783
> >
> > <quotes>
> >
> > About a million children - one out of every eight pupils - were
> > absent from schools in England last Thursday, as Covid cases rose.
> >
> > The official figures also show staffing problems worsening, with a
> > quarter of schools seeing teachers and leaders' absence rates above
> > 15%.
> >
> > National Association of Head Teachers general secretary Paul
> > Whiteman said: "Covid absence figures for pupils are the worst they
> > have been this academic year."
> >
> > John Blaney assistant chief executive of BMAT Stem Academy said the
> > general message seemed to be the pandemic was over "but on the
> > ground in schools, that isn't the case, one of [our trust's]
> > schools is currently operating with almost 50% of staff off
> > isolating,"
> >
> > </quotes>
> >
> > Despite a 4.2% weekly growth in cases, 2.1% growth in
> > hopistalisations, 1.2% increase in the number of deaths, it seems
> > the Junta is determined to keep on lying lie that the pandemic is
> > over.
> >
> > The false narrative is the Junta's new normal is better than it has
> > ever been, when reality is it's worse than it has ever been, and
> > just keeps getting worse with every restriction they remove.
> >
> > "Living with covid" is a classic case of the Emperor's New Clothes;
> > we simply have to pretend there aren't hundreds of thousands being
> > infected, hospitalised and dying.
> >
> > "Soaring deaths means we've got it beat".
> >
> > I really don't understand why anyone believes that shit, isn't
> > calling it out for what it is.
>

> I don't think living with Covid is really claiming to have it beat.
> It seems fairly clear that the sudden motivation for dropping
> restrictions and the threat to Boris are connected but some time soon
> it was going to have to come to an end anyway. There isn't going to
> be the public support for an endless lockdown.

I am not convinced there's going to be public support for endless death.

People are going to notice we have hundreds of thousands of deaths each year which other places aren't suffering and will start asking why that is.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Corona is beat