From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: nl.politiek,aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Subject: Re: Kick Out Zwarte Piet legt raadsvergadering
Elbur g stil: ‘Met bruine of
bronzen pieten ben je er niet’
Date: 14 Nov 2023 09:56:18 GMT
 by: dolf - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 09:56 UTC

Don't worry the pope is going to cop23 to save you from the climate
Nazis...

It's not within our remit to resolve this question "CAN INDISCREET LITTER
[38, 71, 14] AS ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION BE CONSTRUED AS THEORY OF
TRANSACTION AND NUMEN AUGUSTI PRINCIPLE?" except to provide a plausible
metalogic premise for mindset applicable to dominion action.

The essential grounding for a *NUMEN* *AUGUSTI* IMPETUS and a requirement
to resolve the #468: PERPLEXING QUESTION (#17) of prudent #519: discernment
(#68) made in relation to the #495: seminal cause (#44) for the exercising
of #462: dominion (#11) corresponding to #465: limits (#14) and the
viability of #492: freewill (#41):

[#68 - RIGHTS, #11 - GOVERNMENT & NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS: #8 -
TRANSFORMING NATURE (4TH DOUBLE: #4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS NATURE (#7 -
ENGENDERING NATURE)), #44 - ACTIONABLE LAWFUL CONDUCT (#495 - agorázō
(G59): TRANSACTIONAL)] /

[#17 - ôwb (H2895): *ACT* *RIGHT*, #41, #65 - *TENET*] /

[#38 - 8 JUNE 2017 (*) STATUE PLAQUE INSTALLATION, #71 - SAINT PATRICK'S
DAY (*) / DOMINION v's MITHRAISM AS SOLDIERS OF THE IMPERIUM, #14 - 28 MAY
2017 / 2023 (*) BOER WAR MEMORIAL INFIDELITY]

(* noumenon referencing) EXHIBITING EVIDENCE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Instructions%20For%20Legal%20Assistance.pdf>

R.PhillihPs <ruut66@gmail.com> wrote:
> Op maandag 13 november 2023 om 22:43:00 UTC+1 schreef Baron von Solemacher:
>> <https://www.ad.nl/binnenland/kick-out-zwarte-piet-legt-raadsvergadering-elburg-stil-met-bruine-of-bronzen-pieten-ben-je-er-niet~a6421d2b/237594026/>
>>

>> Waar zijn die zwartjes van KZOP?
>>
>> Baron
>
> Geen idee. Elburgertjes? Rosetjes? Bruintjes? Zwartjes? Grijsjes?
> Blauwtjes? Witjes? Blondjes?
> Misschien interesseert het niemand meer omdat excuses gratis zijn.

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3
library.
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: Kick Out Zwarte Piet legt raadsvergadering Elbur g stil: ‘Met bruine of bronzen pieten ben je er niet’

<1GH4N.74294$ydda.57196@fx13.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31496&group=aus.politics#31496

Subject: Re:_Kick_Out_Zwarte_Piet_legt_raadsvergadering_Elbur_g_
stil:_‘Met_bruine_of_bronzen_pieten_ben_je_er_niet

Newsgroups: nl.politiek,aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
From: mano...@gmail.com (Manok62)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 11:08:03 +0100
 by: Manok62 - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 10:08 UTC

Op 14-11-2023 om 10:56 schreef dolf:
> Don't worry the pope is going to cop23 to save you from the climate
> Nazis...

NL.POLITIEK SUKKEL...

--
Sgtmarnszm Royal Dutch Marines
Ned Nieuw Guinea 030162-301062

Re: Kick Out Zwarte Piet legt raadsvergadering Elbur g stil: ‘Met bruine of bronzen pieten ben je er niet’

<weSdne3ji-r4zs74nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31497&group=aus.politics#31497

Newsgroups: aus.politics,nl.politiek,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Subject: Re: Kick Out Zwarte Piet legt raadsvergadering Elbur g stil: ‘Met bruine of bronzen pieten ben je er niet’
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 11:00:53 +0000
 by: dolf - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 11:00 UTC

We want the world to know Klootzak...

Do you think Geert will be prime minister now that Rutte isn't fucking
balanced with one less and the other more?

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3
library.
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: Kick Out Zwarte Piet legt raadsvergadering Elbur g stil: ‘Met bruine of bronzen pieten ben je er niet’

<hsL4N.71884$D%n3.4801@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31498&group=aus.politics#31498

stil:_‘Met_bruine_of_bronzen_pieten_ben_je_er_niet

Newsgroups: aus.politics,nl.politiek,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
From: mano...@gmail.com (Manok62)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 15:26:28 +0100
 by: Manok62 - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 14:26 UTC

Op 14-11-2023 om 12:00 schreef dolf:
> We want the world to know

nl.politiek.

Soephannes...

--
Sgtmarnszm Royal Dutch Marines
Ned Nieuw Guinea 030162-301062
www.mariniersnieuwguinea61-62.nl

Re: Kick Out Zwarte Piet legt raadsvergadering Elbur g stil: ‘Met bruine of bronzen pieten ben je er niet’

<krhpi4Fh4c9U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31499&group=aus.politics#31499

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: nl.politiek,aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Date: 14 Nov 2023 17:37:08 GMT
 by: dolf - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 17:37 UTC

The issue is that if the site is accessed with the http instead of https (a
certificate is available) then an error will result even though there is no
security risk.

I don't even store a cookie and therefore the "not secure" error is a
dishonest claim.

As I said to a neighbour whilst walking this evening in having provided
news media 36 hours before the event with 5 meta descriptor elements which
conveyed complex ideas of an accident killing 5 persons.

Several instances of thunder (one single action occurred on armistice day)
within a 5 minute window that exactly matched my criteria of action.

One a poem about weather written 5 years ago about an event on 15 November
them matched the time 5 minute window to the day of year--quite
extraordinary to be sitting quietly and then an almighty bang occurred and
then no more.

They are paranormal events which has no interest in you now or ever.

R.PhillihPs <ruut66@gmail.com> wrote:

> Niemand hier wil uw spirituele "not secure" en spam Dolf

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3
library.
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>
<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: Kick Out Zwarte Piet legt raadsvergadering Elbur g stil: ‘Met bruine of bronzen pieten ben je er niet’

<krib1qFkihpU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31510&group=aus.politics#31510

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: nl.politiek,aus.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,uk.legal,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic
Date: 14 Nov 2023 22:35:38 GMT
 by: dolf - Tue, 14 Nov 2023 22:35 UTC

WE COULD REASONABLY ASSERT THAT THE TORRENTIAL RAIN IN GAZA ON EVENING OF
14 NOVEMBER 2023 (AEST: 15 NOVEMBER 2023) IS A PARANORMAL EVENT IN
CONFORMITY TO OUR ONTOLOGICAL PACIFIST POLITICAL ACTION AND RESPONSE TO THE
DISGUSTING ACTION OF A PRO-PALESTINIAN MARCH IN LONDON ON ARMISTICE /
REMEMBRANCE DAY 11 NOVEMBER 2023.

YOUTUBE: “Moby - 'Porcelain' (Official Video)”

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWlBfo5Oj0>

BBC @ 0635 HOURS ON 15 NOVEMBER 2023: “UN SAYS HEAVY RAINS 'ADD TO
SUFFERING' OF 580,000 DISPLACED IN SOUTH GAZA:

The United Nations relief agency for Palestinians (UNRWA) has reported that
580,000 displaced people in southern Gaza have sought shelter, and that
overcrowding coupled with heavy rain will make conditions even worse.

There's very heavy rain here tonight 14 NOVEMBER 2023 here at Nasser
Hospital where hundreds of displaced people are now located in the
courtyard of this hospital.

They are struggling to cope with this weather as the rain hasn't stopped
for the last half an hour and most people are sleeping on the ground.

Very few people have managed to build a tent like the one I am under but
even with a tent, with this rain it's going to be a struggle.

For those who are displaced they have been struggling to get food and water
for a very long time and now they are struggling to get cover and clothes
that are appropriate for these conditions.
<https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67400490>

World Health Organization (WHO) spokesperson Margaret Harris issued a
statement on the difficulty of the situation for those already displaced in
Gaza saying, "rain will just add to the further suffering".”
<https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67400490>

— MAGGOTY MEAT —
[Remained until after sunset on 15 November 2017]

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER.
OH THOU DARK #298 - *RAVEN*.
HOW'S THE WEATHER?
IN YOUR DANK COVEN.
NOW UPON YOU TETHER.
N'ER ETERNAL HEAVEN."

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?run:Temporal%20Noumenon%20Resonance&date:2023.11.15>

IT DID THUNDER IN OUR VILLAGE @ 1531 HOURS ON 11 NOVEMBER 2023

YOUTUBE: "AC/DC - THUNDERSTRUCK GUZHENG COVE (MOYUN)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=564u39PJfUI>

    #439 - NOUMENON RESONANCE FOR 1531 HRS OR 15 NOVEMBER 2023 as [#2, #70,
#1, #50, #8, #100, #3, #5, #200] = Boanergés (G993): {UMBRA: #439 % #41 =
#29} 0) Boanerges = 'sons of thunder'; 1) a nickname given to James and
John, the sons of Zebedee, by the Lord. The name seems to denote fiery and
destructive zeal that may be likened to a thunder storm.;

ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #504

#1156 - ONTIC CHECKSUM TOTAL: #504 as [#7, #8, #30, #800, #300, #1, #10] =
zēlōtḗs (G2207): {UMBRA: #1353 % #41 = #41} 1) one burning with zeal, a
zealot; 2) *USED* *OF* *GOD* *AS* *JEALOUS* *OF* *ANY* *RIVAL* *AND*
*STERNLY* *VINDICATING* *HIS* *CONTROL*; 3) most eagerly desirous of,
zealous for, a thing; 3a) to acquire a thing, (zealous of); 3b) *TO*
*DEFEND* *AND* *UPHOLD* *A* *THING*, *VEHEMENTLY* *CONTENDING* *FOR* *A*
*THING*;

DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #226

#287 - DEME CHECKSUM TOTAL: #226 as [#40, #7, #200, #40] = zerem (H2230):
{UMBRA: #247 % #41 = #1} 1) rain-shower, *THUNDERSTORM*, flood of rain,
downpour, rain-storm;

DOLF (TWEET) TO PETER TATCHELL @ 2149 HOURS ON 10 NOVEMBER 2023: “WHAT
ABOUT THE PALESTINIANS SUPPORTING LGBTIQ RIGHTS--Perhaps that[’s] too
SCHIZOPHRENIC?”

That the Palestinian propaganda Internet militia NEFESHBARYOCHAI
<void@invalid.noy> has also posted @ 0733 HOURS ON 12 NOVEMBER 2023 to:

alt.support.schizophrenia

BY SALEH ABDEL JAWAD NOVEMBER 10, 2023
Regardless of the final political, military, and demographic outcomes of
the genocidal war waged by Israel on the Gaza Strip, Gaza will go down in
history as the place that witnessed the largest number of massacres in
history carried out almost entirely against civilians and through aerial
bombardment. [snipped]

<https://mondoweiss.net/2023/11/the-genocide-in-gaza-is-one-of-the-worst-in-modern-history/>

As reasonably shadowing ATTRIBUTE association to my earlier Twitter posting
and theft of my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY as technology related to the BRITISH
EMPIRE these Islamic Nazis ought not be given one inch.

YOUTUBE: "BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID"

<https://youtu.be/cgaCZBIYZjU>

*SCHIZOPHRENIC* (Gk. #1842 = σχιζοφρενικός): Having qualities that strongly
jar or are at odds. First attested 1908, from New Latin schizophrenia, from
German Schizophrenie, coined by Eugen Bleuler, from Ancient Greek σχίζω
(skhízō, “to split”) + φρήν (phrḗn, “mind, heart, diaphragm”) + -ia.

PETER TATCHELL (TWEET) @ 0743 HRS ON 12 NOVEMBER 2023: “STOP THE WAR
STEWARDS BLOCKED MY WAY AT THE START OF PALESTINE MARCH TODAY

They objected to my placard?

ARMISTICE NOW: END ISRAEL’S OCCUPATION!

END HAMAS’S SEXIST, HOMOPHOBIC, ANTI-HUMAN RIGHTS DICTATORSHIP!”

Said I was "a troublemaker". "We are here to stop you," they said. "We know
what you did at the Ukraine march." I supported arming Ukraine”
<https://x.com/petertatchell/status/1723441409410158949>