Delta: The kids will love our inflatable slides. -- David Letterman

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy against Russia

SubjectAuthor
* God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy againstJeSSe
+* Re: God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy againstTWP
|+* Re: God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy againstJeSSe
||`- Re: God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy againstThe Happy Hippy
|`- Re: God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy againstThe Happy Hippy
`- Re: God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy againstThe Happy Hippy

1
God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy against Russia

<ryDHJ.357834$aF1.314991@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3141&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3141

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy against
Russia
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 14:59:19 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:59 UTC

Old trick for failing depots, get tangled up in a foreign adventure to
take some heat off their domestic failures.
Chased out of Afghanistan by bearded zealots but Joe & Kamala have the
measure of Putin ! [Will probably insist the Russian troops show proof
of vax before we fight them]

Boy, that $90 billion in military hardware we left to the zealots would
sure come in handy to arm the Ukrainians !

```````````````````````````

Biden orders 8,500 US troops to prepare to DEPLOY to Eastern Europe to
fend off Russia: President could send up to 50,000 soldiers to NATO
allies over Ukraine invasion fears and will talk to European leaders at
3pm about his plan

A new report reveals Joe Biden is finalizing his plans to deploy
U.S. forces to Eastern Europe
Several U.S. officials told CNN the administration is in the final
stages of identifying which military units to send to deter Russia and
is preparing deployment orders
Biden will hold a Situation Room video call with European partners
and allies Monday at 3 p.m.
The Ukraine Foreign Ministry's spokesperson criticized the U.S.
State Department's decision to withdraw some embassy staff and families
in a Monday morning Twitter post and called it 'premature'
President Biden is considering deploying several thousand American
troops together with warships and aircraft, to NATO ally countries
located in the Baltics
Both the United States and United Kingdom are set to withdraw some
diplomats from their embassies in Kyiv
The European Union has said it will not yet pull its diplomats from
Kyiv and warned against 'dramatizing' the situation as other Western
governments begin to cautiously evacuate their citizens
During a meeting at Camp David over the weekend, Pentagon officials
outlined various options to Biden
Options would see American military might move a step closer to
Russian border
Among strategies being considered, between 1,000 to 5,000 troops
could be relocated to countries in Eastern Europe
There would also be a potential to increase to 50,000 should the
need arise
None of the military options would see the deployment of additional
American troops to Ukraine
Ukraine's Defense Minister said Sunday night the government had
received a second shipment of weapons from the United States
Meanwhile Moscow said it will be conducting its own war games off
the coast of Ireland in February

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10433933/Biden-considers-sending-thousands-troops-warships-aircraft-Eastern-Europe-Ukraine-Russia.html

Re: God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy against Russia

<0jIHJ.533958$tX27.108989@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3142&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3142

Russia
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 01:24:13 +0000
 by: TWP - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 01:24 UTC

On 24/01/2022 19:59, JeSSe wrote:
> Old trick for failing depots, get tangled up in a foreign adventure to
> take some heat off their domestic failures.
> Chased out of Afghanistan by bearded zealots but Joe & Kamala have the
> measure of Putin ! [Will probably insist the Russian troops show proof
> of vax before we fight them]
>
> Boy, that $90 billion in military hardware we left to the zealots would
> sure come in handy to arm the Ukrainians !
>
> ```````````````````````````

Putin wants a concession not a war, and I bet you he gets one too.
No-one in the West is going to want to be seen getting beaten by Putin.

Re: God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy against Russia

<FYJHJ.357913$aF1.259704@fx98.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3143&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3143

Russia
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:16:53 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 03:16 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On 24/01/2022 19:59, JeSSe wrote:
>> Old trick for failing depots, get tangled up in a foreign adventure to
>> take some heat off their domestic failures.
>> Chased out of Afghanistan by bearded zealots but Joe & Kamala have the
>> measure of Putin ! [Will probably insist the Russian troops show proof
>> of vax before we fight them]
>>
>> Boy, that $90 billion in military hardware we left to the zealots
>> would sure come in handy to arm the Ukrainians !
>>
>> ```````````````````````````
>>

> Putin wants a concession not a war, and I bet you he gets one too.
> No-one in the West is going to want to be seen getting beaten by Putin.

I dunno, I think Crimea was always intended to be round 1 ,, And more
than 1 powerful dictator seems to be calculating that the time is ripe
to fulfill their expansionist dreams with the dreadfully incompetent
stooges now in office.
If hes looking for concessions its got to be a mighty big one to go
trough all this trouble and expense to basically mobilize along a
contested border - And the stumbling Bolsheviks are not in a good
position to give concessions which will make them look even weaker and
incompetent.

This is not the first time that we have seen weak, vacillating
leadership encourage aggression. I hope Putin doesn't pull the trigger,
not for their sake or ours but for Ukrainians, very good country and
very good people who have been through alot these past few generations.

Re: God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy against Russia

<20220125133410.00007855@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3149&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3149

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Russia
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:34:10 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:34 UTC

On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 01:24:13 +0000
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 24/01/2022 19:59, JeSSe wrote:
> > Old trick for failing depots, get tangled up in a foreign adventure
> > to take some heat off their domestic failures.

> Putin wants a concession not a war, and I bet you he gets one too.
> No-one in the West is going to want to be seen getting beaten by
> Putin.

You don't seem to understand what is going on at all which is quite amusing seeing as Jesse gets it.

No, Putin doesn't want a war, the US, UK and NATO do. Putin is not seeking a concession as such; he's simply pointing out that if we keep agitating towards war then he will oblige.

Re: God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy against Russia

<20220125135145.00006c75@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3150&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3150

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Russia
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:51:45 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:51 UTC

On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:16:53 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > Putin wants a concession not a war, and I bet you he gets one too.
> > No-one in the West is going to want to be seen getting beaten by
> > Putin.
>
> I dunno, I think Crimea was always intended to be round 1 ,, And more
> than 1 powerful dictator seems to be calculating that the time is
> ripe to fulfill their expansionist dreams with the dreadfully
> incompetent stooges now in office.

Destabilising Ukraine was Round 1, "Money well spent" according to Obama and Victoria "Fuck the EU" Nulland.

Crimea was a huge western misjudgment; we never thought Russia would so quickly and decisively take back what we had tried to take from them.

Our initial efforts to destroy Russia collapsed into stalemate.

We are now back for a second bite of the cherry.

> This is not the first time that we have seen weak, vacillating
> leadership encourage aggression. I hope Putin doesn't pull the
> trigger, not for their sake or ours but for Ukrainians, very good
> country and very good people who have been through alot these past
> few generations.

While you would naturally support the far right fascists of Ukraine they have simply been played for fools by the US, first by Obama and now Biden. They are just useful tools in America's proxy war with Russia, the cannon fodder America doesn't actually give one shit about.

It has nothing to do with Ukraine; they are simply puppets having their strings pulled, the means to an end. It's about destroying any possible relationship between the EU and Russia, securing US supremacy.

Like Obama, Biden thinks he can pull it off. We will have to wait and see.

Re: God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy against Russia

<20220125143017.000036d5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3152&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3152

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Russia
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:30:17 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 14:30 UTC

> Options would see American military might move a step closer to
> Russian border

That's what it's all about - America pushing Russia ever closer to war.

> None of the military options would see the deployment of
> additional American troops to Ukraine

And that's because it's utterly unimportant whether Ukraine survives or falls. This has nothing to do with protecting Ukraine or her people.

America doesn't care one shit about Ukraine, only in provoking war with Russia.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: God help us all - Stuttering stooges handlers to deploy against Russia