Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: Space-Karen, The X-boss...this is Petz's alt-right tech hero
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 10:59:05 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sat, 18 Nov 2023 23:59 UTC

*Elon Musk PANIC Sets In As Catastrophic Tesla Reality Crashes Down*
/The Damage Report, 839K subscribers, 20102 views Nov 19, 2023/

"Elon Musk gets absolutely annihilated by his top donors and Tesla
positions after he openly makes outrageous antisemitic comments on his
social media platform X.

Read more here:
Elon Musk has effectively 'stepped aside' as Tesla CEO with 'outrageous'
X comments, long time Tesla bull says - <https://tinyurl.com/y9abmb36>

"An ardent supporter of Tesla and its CEO Elon Musk no longer sees the
billionaire as the leader of the company.

Ross Gerber, president and CEO of Gerber Kawasaki Wealth & Investment
Management who has for years vocally supported Tesla stock as an
investor himself and an advisor, told CNBC Thursday Musk has "already
stepped aside" as CEO of the electric car company.

Although Musk has not actually stepped down from the role, Gerber said
his continual comments and engagement with X, the company formerly known
as Twitter that Musk acquired a year ago, show how disengaged he is with
Tesla.

"This isn't about me calling on him to step aside, he has stepped
aside," Gerber said on CNBC's "Last Call." "None of his actions are to
benefit Tesla. He thinks in some weird world that what he says matters,
but what he's really doing is destroying everything he built."""
~~~ ~~~

*'nuff said!*

It is a sad indictment on our Western civilization that our politics and
business world is full of sociopaths/psychopaths creeps like Trump,
Elon, ScoMo or Voldemort.
This is exactly what out-of-all-bounds unbridled capitalism has brought
for us, even if our certifiable village idiot loves every single aspect
of it!

But sadly, the problem not only lies with idiots like him, as there are
myriads of thoughtless pro-establishment centrist enablers who are
running around among us at large w/o ever understanding the horrible
consequences that come with casting "gut-feelings-do-not-rock-the-boat"
short sighted votes.
Centrism would never trump (pun intended) rightwing extremism even if it
was successful thwarting every single attempt that came from the
political left to turn things around for the better.
That had not worked in the 1930s Germany nor in Italy nor in Spain (we
already seen what that nasty outcome had been as the result of it).

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Space-Karen, The X-boss...this is Petz's alt-right tech hero

<65595077$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31579&group=aus.politics#31579

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 08:01:59 +0800
 by: Ozix - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:01 UTC

Ördög wrote:
> *Elon Musk PANIC Sets In As Catastrophic Tesla Reality Crashes Down*
> /The Damage Report, 839K subscribers, 20102 views  Nov 19, 2023/
>

> "Elon Musk gets absolutely annihilated by his top donors and Tesla
> positions after he openly makes outrageous antisemitic comments on his
> social media platform X.
>
> Read more here:
> Elon Musk has effectively 'stepped aside' as Tesla CEO with 'outrageous'
> X comments, long time Tesla bull says - <https://tinyurl.com/y9abmb36>

Has he really stepped aside? Like hiring a new CEO for Twitter, when he
was obviously still pulling the strings.

Re: Space-Karen, The X-boss...this is Petz's alt-right tech hero

<qvc6N.219110$Wkza.4797@fx14.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31580&group=aus.politics#31580

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 11:18:28 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 00:18 UTC

Ozix

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoFq30Xlm_U>

>> "Elon Musk gets absolutely annihilated by his top donors and Tesla
>> positions after he openly makes outrageous antisemitic comments on his
>> social media platform X.
>>
>> Read more here:
>> Elon Musk has effectively 'stepped aside' as Tesla CEO with
>> 'outrageous' X comments, long time Tesla bull says -
>> <https://tinyurl.com/y9abmb36>
>>

> Has he really stepped aside? Like hiring a new CEO for Twitter, when he
> was obviously still pulling the strings.

Just like raging Don Murdoch who now steers the Media giant from the
back seat, Elon is trying to do exactly the same thing with his
businesses. His problem is that he is alienating previously supportive
fellow millionaire/billionaire investors. So unless he is owning
something outright he can easily end up in a self manufactured
bankruptcy losing their support.
At the moment bankruptcy in the near future are a very real
possibilities for Tesla, SpaceX and also his eX-Twitter. Elon is clearly
not the tech & business genius members of his brain-dead rightwing fan
club makes him out to be.
Clearly vaporware can only be stretched so far before it runs out of
brain-farts steam.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Space-Karen, The X-boss...this is Petz's alt-right tech hero

<b2260c90-14f2-4204-ac45-64a03614bd56n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31596&group=aus.politics#31596

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 16:24:01 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 00:24 UTC

On Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 11:02:17 AM UTC+11, Ozix wrote:
> Ördög wrote:
> > *Elon Musk PANIC Sets In As Catastrophic Tesla Reality Crashes Down*
> > /The Damage Report, 839K subscribers, 20102 views Nov 19, 2023/
> >

> > "Elon Musk gets absolutely annihilated by his top donors and Tesla
> > positions after he openly makes outrageous antisemitic comments on his
> > social media platform X.
> >
> > Read more here:
> > Elon Musk has effectively 'stepped aside' as Tesla CEO with 'outrageous'
> > X comments, long time Tesla bull says - <https://tinyurl.com/y9abmb36>
> >
> Has he really stepped aside? Like hiring a new CEO for Twitter, when he
> was obviously still pulling the strings.

And doing a great job, sacked all the communists for starters.
--
Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist

Re: Space-Karen, The X-boss...this is Petz's alt-right tech hero

<7sR6N.118464$84ya.67232@fx10.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31618&group=aus.politics#31618

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 09:53:55 +1100
 by: Ördög - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 22:53 UTC

Petz lives fully up to his village idiot title

> Ozix
>> Ördög
>>> *Elon Musk PANIC Sets In As Catastrophic Tesla Reality Crashes Down*
>>> /The Damage Report, 839K subscribers, 20102 views Nov 19, 2023/
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoFq30Xlm_U>
>>> "Elon Musk gets absolutely annihilated by his top donors and Tesla
>>> positions after he openly makes outrageous antisemitic comments on his
>>> social media platform X.
>>> Read more here:
>>> Elon Musk has effectively 'stepped aside' as Tesla CEO with 'outrageous'
>>> X comments, long time Tesla bull says - <https://tinyurl.com/y9abmb36>
>>>
>> Has he really stepped aside? Like hiring a new CEO for Twitter, when he
>> was obviously still pulling the strings.
>>
> And doing a great job, sacked all the communists for starters.

ROTFLOL!
You are so predictably pathetic, Petz dear!

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.