Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: bolsheviks give up on their covid edict
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 17:56:03 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 22:56 UTC

"A nice end-round around the constitution" is how the Bolsheviks
publicly described it, so confident were they that they'd be able to
force this through.
As usual, they calculated wrong, and their lust for power and control
has received a much deserved check and is just another dismal failure
among many that this grotesque clique of incompetent leftists has
managed to pull off.

Xidens problem is obvious - He [his handlers, same thing] chose to bow
the knee to the radical fringe frothing leftists instead of the moderate
centrists [that he himself by the way presented himself as in the
primaries],,,Thereby setting up by default 100% conflict with the
republicans, barely a minority, and even actual moderate democrats.

`````````````````````

Humiliation for Biden as he WITHDRAWS his COVID vaccine mandate for
private employers after Supreme Court killed it off

Joe Biden's Department of Labor announced Tuesday it is withdrawing
its extremely controversial vaccine-or-test requirement for private
employers
The rule, which would have affected companies with at least 100
workers, was blocked by the Supreme Court earlier this month
Republican, conservative organizations and business groups
immediately went after the executive order when it was announced in
September
A series of court challenges landed it in the Supreme Court, where
it was defeated but the court still allowed a vaccine mandate for
healthcare worker

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10440555/U-S-Labor-Dept-withdrawing-COVID-vaccine-rule-large-employers.html

Re: bolsheviks give up on their covid edict

<20220126111554.00006d53@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3166&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3166

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: bolsheviks give up on their covid edict
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 11:15:54 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 26 Jan 2022 11:15 UTC

On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 17:56:03 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Joe Biden's Department of Labor announced Tuesday it is
> withdrawing its extremely controversial vaccine-or-test requirement
> for private employers

It's not just the left who have tried to impose vaccine mandates. Rightwing governments as well as leftwing have done so.

And let's not forget that 45% of Republican voters have expressed support for mandatory covid vaccinations.

Austria
Bulgaria
Canada
Czech Republic
Costa Rica
Egypt
Fiji
France
Greece
Hungary
Indonesia
Israel
Italy
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Latvia
Lebanon
Micronesia
Morocco
Netherlands
New Zealand
Philippines
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Tunisia
Turkmenistan
Ukraine
United Kingdom
United States

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / bolsheviks give up on their covid edict