From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: "Scam of the Week" starring Voldemort Gestapo Dutton, yet again!
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 13:04:12 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 02:04 UTC

Peter Dutton's race-baiting | Scam of the Week
/The West Report 77.3K subscribers, 7,876 views 19 Nov 2023/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWuUBfO4w8k>

The Coalition might be in La-La Land on Policy but they know exactly
where they are on politics, as this week's High Court farce proved -
Gutterville.
~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Scare campaign...scare campaign...scare campaign.
Racism...xenophobia...pandering to the worst of the voters.

Just another Tuesday in LNP circles.

Yet sadly Labor does not have the guts to do the fight back against
these unashamed creeps.

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: "Scam of the Week" starring Voldemort Gestapo Dutton, yet again!

<id5olipp2ovl44d7bovsii1meatu8jk51v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31626&group=aus.politics#31626

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 13:40:20 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 02:40 UTC

On Tue, 21 Nov 2023 13:04:12 +1100, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu> wrote:

>Peter Dutton's race-baiting | Scam of the Week
>/The West Report 77.3K subscribers, 7,876 views 19 Nov 2023/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWuUBfO4w8k>
>
>The Coalition might be in La-La Land on Policy but they know exactly
>where they are on politics, as this week's High Court farce proved -
>Gutterville.
>~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~
>
>Scare campaign...scare campaign...scare campaign.
>Racism...xenophobia...pandering to the worst of the voters.
>
>Just another Tuesday in LNP circles.
>
>Yet sadly Labor does not have the guts to do the fight back against
>these unashamed creeps.

Who are these raving ranters on eweTube?

Now we know what grown-up shrunken hippies look like: wrinkled,
sallow, shallow, shrunken, and all Green with envy.

Pity the struggling opposition trying to introduce some modicum of
thrift into Oz politics when these goons, these eka-communists, these
latter-day proselytizing has-beens try to elevate the idle poor!

Now we see Greasy Albanese doing a little crotch grind with Xi, in the
hope for favorable tariffs in the favor of Oz. Fat chance when Oz is
the country of the Long Weekend and property "investors".

I could go on.......but I cry in the wilderness!

Re: "Scam of the Week" starring Voldemort Gestapo Dutton, yet again!

<3cf5c594-bd8c-47e9-b692-4e961f239a28n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31657&group=aus.politics#31657

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 00:25:53 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 08:25 UTC

On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 1:04:18 PM UTC+11, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
> Peter Dutton's race-baiting | Scam of the Week

Saint Peter Dutton, is well ahead of Labor in latest polls.
Not looking like Anthony Albanese will even retain his electorate, Grayndler.
Roy Morgan poll shows Coalition AHEAD of Labor.
--
Petzl
Stalin once ripped all the feathers off a live chicken

Re: "Scam of the Week" starring Voldemort Gestapo Dutton, yet again!

<7fv7N.135559$84ya.75569@fx10.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31663&group=aus.politics#31663

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 09:27:13 +1100
 by: Ördög - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 22:27 UTC

Petz, salivating again at the mare thought of the possibility of a fully
fascist Australia

> Gestapo Voldemort fully fascist Dutton, is well ahead of Labor in latest polls.
> Not looking like Anthony Albanese will even retain his electorate, Grayndler.
> Roy Morgan poll shows Coalition AHEAD of Labor.

Your typo above was corrected free of charge.

BTW you've forgot to mention the independents who will likely decide
what the next government id going to be like. For the time being the LNP
policy vacuum bolstered only by scare campaigns and racism are not
necessarily a clear winner out there in the electorate.

Anywho the Morgan Poll is NOT known for any sort of amazing accuracy in
its predictions.

But seeing Albo go and be replaced by a more radical and properly left
leaning Labor leader would not be such a bad thing. The political hard
right has to be put in its shit eater place by people more energetic and
willing than the current Labor leadership is. Pandering to clearly right
leaning so called centrists/moderates and outright rightists has never
helped Labor win government...Not since I follow Australian politics
since the 1970s.

Against fascists and ruthless capitalist exploiters the softly-softly
approach just does not work. Just look at what goes on in the USA and
the reasons why their alt-right goons are capable to carry the political
agendas. I'd hate to see our Labor making the same mistakes the
Democrats are doing the other side of the Pacific.

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: "Scam of the Week" starring Voldemort Gestapo Dutton, yet again!

<768a9493-dc4b-4c03-93ce-5b9e0db8f357n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31665&group=aus.politics#31665

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 15:44:04 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 23:44 UTC

On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 9:27:18 AM UTC+11, Ördög wrote:
Snip Ordog crap

> BTW you've forgot to mention the independents who will likely decide
> what the next government id going to be like

Turns out "Independents" that are not Independent!
All the got in are high profile liars acting on behalf of one major duopoly party or another!
Otherwise a vote preference funnel for one major duopoly party or another!
Pretending to be non-Labor/Greens!
Called splitting the vote against, in this case, the Coalition!
--
Petzl
If in doubt kick them out!

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Re: "Scam of the Week" starring Voldemort Gestapo Dutton, yet again!

<IGP7N.787621$iuU8.196660@fx06.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31684&group=aus.politics#31684

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 08:41:58 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:41 UTC

Petz, in his "Village idiot" best:

> Ördög
> Snip Ordog crap

Snipping context won't save your sorry arse!
Here, this is the reminder of what I have actually posted:
~~~~~
[...]

~~~~~ ~~~~~

> Turns out "Independents" that are not Independent!
> All the got in are high profile liars acting on behalf of one major duopoly party or another!
> Otherwise a vote preference funnel for one major duopoly party or another!
> Pretending to be non-Labor/Greens!
> Called splitting the vote against, in this case, the Coalition!

YAWN!
These independents are mainly ex-LNP supporters who have realised what a
bunch of rabid haters and fully corrupt power obsessed trash the
remaining members of the Coalition are.

It is yet again amazing to see how ignorant you are about politics.
Creating so called independents for vote splitting purposes is actually
the Liberal's invention initially designed for helping lying rodent
gnome Howard stay in power by channeling preferences...

But the current ones serving in the Parliament now are a different breed
as they actually have enough public support to make a difference in the
legislative outcomes. Don't get me wrong, they are not my preferred
politicians either, but at least they have not fully sold their humanity
for hard-right dogma, power and wealth like those remaining in the LNP.
For the time being nothing significant has changed since the last
election so as 2025 comes Voldemort has to deal with the fact that his
scare and smear campaigns directed against Labor can't damage these
independents. Tough shit, eh?
So, Petz dear, your racist/fascist dreams after all might not
necessarily materialise after the next election.