Jesuit priests are DATING CAREER DIPLOMATS!!

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in Sydney

SubjectAuthor
* Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in SydnePetzl
+- Petz loves to hate Jews, Muslims and non-Xtians alike.*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
`* Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian carRod Speed
 `* Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian carpetzl
  +- Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian carRod Speed
  `* Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian carÖrdög
   `* Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian carpetzl
    +- Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian carRod Speed
    +* Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian carÖrdög
    |`* Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in Sydnepetzl
    | `- Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian carÖrdög
    `- Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in SydnePeter Jason

1
Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in Sydney

<jarklit6dpl6opphc91jh13p8n0a6lk345@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31588&group=aus.politics#31588

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in Sydney
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 07:22:31 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 19 Nov 2023 20:22 UTC

<https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/nov/18/jewish-mps-appeal-to-ban-palestinian-road-convoys-in-sydney-deemed-unworkable-by-nsw-government>
https://t.ly/vTVbQ
So the police are not going to give them high speed escort like they
did with the attack on Cronulla?
--
Petzl
If it's in the Koran, it's Allah's word

Re: Petz loves to hate Jews, Muslims and non-Xtians alike.

<ujed98$1e65$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31597&group=aus.politics#31597

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Petz loves to hate Jews, Muslims and non-Xtians alike.
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 12:37:44 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 01:37 UTC

It does not take much to prompt Petz into delivering his typical hate
filled Islamophobic posts. Any news item that could even remotely be
linked to the Middle-East (i.e. Jews, Arabs, Muslims) will trigger
Petz's rage.

The closer we come to Xmas the more extensive his hate gets...as we
already noticed fundy Xtians can deliver true hate the most efficient
manner nearer to their holiest days of the year.
But to go one better, he just can not miss linking this Xtian-fundy hate
to his approval of alt-right/neo-Nazi violence/terrorism at the same time.
Yeah..that lovely Cronulla riot that had filled Petz with immense
pleasure (getting multiple orgasms for each peaceful beach goer that was
attacked by those neo-Nazi hooligans). He must be still reliving every
single moment of it in his alt-right wet dreams.

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in Sydney

<op.2eosz41zbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31602&group=aus.politics#31602

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car
convoys in Sydney
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 13:53:54 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 02:53 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> <https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/nov/18/jewish-mps-appeal-to-ban-palestinian-road-convoys-in-sydney-deemed-unworkable-by-nsw-government>
> https://t.ly/vTVbQ

> So the police are not going to give them high speedescort like they did
> with the attack on Cronulla?

That never happened.

Re: Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in Sydney

<88b89550-87b5-4535-8e0c-8619d0c6b9fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31605&group=aus.politics#31605

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 22:18:11 -0800 (PST)
convoys in Sydney
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 06:18 UTC

On Monday, November 20, 2023 at 1:54:03 PM UTC+11, Rod Speed wrote:
> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote
>
> > <https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/nov/18/jewish-mps-appeal-to-ban-palestinian-road-convoys-in-sydney-deemed-unworkable-by-nsw-government>
> > https://t.ly/vTVbQ
>
> > So the police are not going to give them high speedescort like they did
> > with the attack on Cronulla?
> That never happened.

Someone was broadcasting the Police radio over the Internet. I were listening to what happened

Re: Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in Sydney

<op.2epxi4npbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31611&group=aus.politics#31611

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
convoys in Sydney
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 04:29:18 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 17:29 UTC

petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Petzl <pet...@gmail.com> wrote

>> <https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/nov/18/jewish-mps-appeal-to-ban-palestinian-road-convoys-in-sydney-deemed-unworkable-by-nsw-government>
>> > https://t.ly/vTVbQ

In fact the cops are preventing that
from happening on Minns' orders.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-11-20/nsw-police-to-stop-pro-palestinian-convoys-go-to-eastern-suburbs/103127196

>> > So the police are not going to give them high speed
>> > escort like they did with the attack on Cronulla?

>> That never happened.

> Someone was broadcasting the Police radio over the Internet.

Not even possible.

> I were listening to what happened

Nothing like that happened.

Re: Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in Sydney

<wxR6N.546216$96D1.183518@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31619&group=aus.politics#31619

convoys in Sydney
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 09:59:39 +1100
 by: Ördög - Mon, 20 Nov 2023 22:59 UTC

Petz spews bullshit as if there was no tomorrow:

> Rod Speed /snip/>> That never happened.>>> Someone was broadcasting the Police
radio over the Internet. I were listening to what happened>
That someone must have been your GoonCon4 hallucination, Petz dear!
Wasting away your remaining days in drunken stupor under your
Shitboxville park-bench home. :-P

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in Sydney

<1aa5307c-8883-44ef-b2e4-829812c06f1bn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31634&group=aus.politics#31634

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 21:45:21 -0800 (PST)
convoys in Sydney
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 05:45 UTC

On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:59:42 AM UTC+11, Ördög wrote:
> Petz spews bullshit as if there was no tomorrow:
>
> > Rod Speed /snip/>> That never happened.>>> Someone was broadcasting the Police
> radio over the Internet. I were listening to what happened>
> That someone must have been your GoonCon4 hallucination, Petz dear!
> Wasting away your remaining days in drunken stupor under your
> Shitboxville park-bench home. :-P

The Australian Sydney communist news backs my version
<https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2006/11/rio1-n30.html>

* “Unfortunately this happens regularly at Cronulla
—gangs of Lebanese youth just swarm over the beach, stealing from and assaulting beach goers;
they pick on the youngest.”
* “Alan it’s not just a few Middle Eastern bastards at the weekend, it’s thousands.
Cronulla is a very long beach and it’s been taken over by this scum;
it’s not a few causing problems, it’s all of them.”
* “Police are too afraid to act ... if we were allowed to act the way we want to,
we could solve a lot of problems ...
these Middle Eastern people must be treated with a big stick—it’s the only thing they fear.”

--
Petzl
Ordog the Armchair communist

Re: Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in Sydney

<op.2ert9ii9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31639&group=aus.politics#31639

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
convoys in Sydney
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 05:13:56 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 18:13 UTC

petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Ördög wrote
>> petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Someone was broadcasting the Police radio overthe Internet. I were
>>> listening to what happened

> The Australian Sydney communist news backs my version
> <https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2006/11/rio1-n30.html>

Wota stunningly impeccible source.

And it says nothing even remotely like you
claimed, as always with your shit cites.

> * “Unfortunately this happens regularly at Cronulla
> —gangs of Lebanese youth just swarm over thebeach, stealing from and
> assaulting beach goers;
> they pick on the youngest.”

> * “Alan it’s not just a few Middle Eastern bastards at the weekend, it’s
> thousands.

Bullshit.

> Cronulla is a very long beach and it’s been taken over by this scum;
> it’s not a few causing problems, it’s all of them.”

> * “Police are too afraid to act ...

Bullshit.

> if we were allowed to act the way we want to,
> we could solve a lot of problems ...

> these Middle Eastern people must be treatedwith a big stick—it’s the
> only thing they fear.”

That worked SO well the last time you goons tried that.

Re: Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in Sydney

<Fi97N.376054$Wkza.109827@fx14.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31643&group=aus.politics#31643

convoys in Sydney
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 08:29:06 +1100
 by: Ördög - Tue, 21 Nov 2023 21:29 UTC

Petz, the brave village idiot's last resort is creative editing

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>> Rod Speed
>>> /snip/
>>> radio over the Internet. I were listening to what happened
>>
>> That someone must have been your GoonCon4 hallucination, Petz dear!
>> Wasting away you remaining days in drunken stupor under your
>> Shitboxville park-bench home. :-P
>>
> The Australian Sydney communist news backs my version
> <https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2006/11/rio1-n30.html>

Only in your retarded brain. Creative editing won't save your sorry arse
this time as I will cite now the full article. You can crawl back under
your park bench residence hiding from all those Muslims and Reds you are
so bloody paranoid about
As per usual the cited article does NOT say what you suggest it does.

/snip Petz's creative editing and read the article in full context:

~~~~ ~~~~
*Australia: Police report reveals real instigators of Cronulla race riots*
Part 1
/Fergus Michaels, 30 November 2006/

"Below we are publishing part one of a three-part series on the December
2005 race riots at Sydney’s Cronulla beach. Part 2 was published on
December 1 and part 3 will be published on December 2.

A five-volume New South Wales police report released last month sheds
light on the dangerous and reactionary forces that instigated, and were
involved in, Sydney’s “Cronulla Riots” of December 11, 2005. On that
day, approximately 5,000 people, mostly young, gathered on Cronulla
beach, many draped in the Australian flag. They launched a
nationalistic, alcohol- and drug-fuelled pogrom against anyone of Middle
Eastern appearance, injuring more than 20 people, two of whom were stabbed.

Retaliatory attacks and violent clashes followed in some beach-side
suburbs that evening and continued the next day. The state Labor
government immediately invoked extraordinary police powers and “locked
down” entire suburbs, placing them under a virtual state of police siege.

As the WSWS commented at the time, there was nothing spontaneous or
accidental about the riots. A Socialist Equality Party statement pointed
out that for an entire week, “right-wing radio and newspaper outlets
whipped up a racialist campaign to ‘reclaim our beaches’ from ‘Lebanese
gangs’”. The fomenting of anti-Muslim and anti-Arab sentiment was aimed
at cutting directly across deepening opposition to the Iraq war, the
Howard government’s industrial relations laws and declining working
class living standards. The enormous class tensions and social unrest in
Australian society were directed into a diseased and dangerous channel.

An examination of the report drawn up by retired NSW assistant police
commissioner Norm Hazzard further confirms this analysis. The report
investigates some of the factors that led to the riots, as well as the
response of the NSW police. It also reveals some of the preparations
that are now being made by police to suppress future social upheavals.
The release of the report

In the aftermath of the release of the report, media attention was
focussed on calls for the state’s police minister, Carl Scully, to
resign. Scully initially denied knowledge of the document’s contents in
the NSW parliament. It subsequently emerged that Hazzard had personally
briefed Scully on the contents in September, and that copies had already
been leaked to some NSW police officers.

The immediate response of NSW premier Morris Iemma was to defend Scully,
claiming “it’s indisputable he wasn’t trying to be dishonest or mislead”.

After repeated accusations from the opposition Liberal Party that the
Labor government was covering up the report, Scully further obfuscated,
claiming it was only a “draft”, and then that it was not “final”.
Hazzard told the Sydney Morning Herald this was another lie. Finally,
Iemma ordered the report’s release, and Scully was sacked.

The furore over Scully’s blatant deception and eventual resignation
constituted a massive diversion from the report itself. The entire
matter has since been dropped in the press. To this day, the media has
barely mentioned the contents, and no copy is publicly available online.

So what does the report say, and why did it claim the scalp of a police
minister?
The initial altercation at Cronulla beach

On December 4, 2005 a relatively unexceptional altercation occurred on
Cronulla beach involving a group of young men of Middle Eastern
appearance and some lifeguards. A verbal exchange took place in which
one of the Middle Eastern men responded to accusations that he was
“staring” at a lifesaver by saying, “I’m allowed to, now f**k off and
leave our beach”. The lifesaver responded with, “I come down here out of
my own spare time to save you dumb c**ts from drowning, now piss off you
scum.” A fight ensued, in which one of the lifesavers was badly hurt.

The incident became the launching pad for a hysterical campaign,
primarily on talk-back radio, over the next week. As the Hazzard report
notes, it was “described as being an attack on an Australian
institution” in which “life savers were ... heroes and likened to Anzacs.”

The radio reports of the event were outright fabrications. They
described an unprovoked assault, with Middle Eastern “reinforcements”
called to the beach by mobile phone, after which the enlarged group
punched and kicked the lifesavers unconscious, and then fled.

None of this actually happened. The Hazzard report finds “evidence of
provocation from both sides”. Furthermore, “mobile telephones were not
used to call in reinforcements” and “the Middle Eastern group did not
increase in number from those who were in the immediate vicinity at the
time”.

*Talkback radio’s role in instigating the riots*
Volume 4, Item 3 of the Hazzard report, entitled, “2GB Broadcast
Synopsis: 4th December 2005 to 9th December 2005: Alan Jones, Ray
Hadley, Jason Morrison,” devotes 108 pages to broadcasts from Sydney
radio station 2GB in the lead up to the Cronulla riots. Whilst not
“strictly verbatim”, it is a “verified and accurate” record.

On these radio programs, listeners call in, correspondents read out
letters, and the hosts constantly volunteer their opinions and
interpretations of events and issues.

Alan Jones is one of Australia’s most promoted personalities, and enjoys
the closest of relationships with Prime Minister John Howard, as well as
with the Labor government in NSW. He is a former speechwriter for the
Liberal Party, and a recipient of the Order of Australia.

It is impossible to reproduce the volume of filth and backwardness
spewed forth by these radio commentators and their talk show guests in
the space available for this article. But to give a sense of the
racialist climate they created at the time, it is crucial to revisit at
least some of what they said.

Day after day, hysterical exchanges such as the following occurred on
morning radio:

Caller: “What kind of grubs do we have here?”

(Alan) Jones: “What kind of grubs? This lot were Middle Eastern, we’re
not allowed to say it, but I am saying it.”

The following “correspondence” was read on air by Jones:

* “Unfortunately this happens regularly at Cronulla—gangs of Lebanese
youth just swarm over the beach, stealing from and assaulting beach
goers; they pick on the youngest.”

* “Alan it’s not just a few Middle Eastern bastards at the weekend, it’s
thousands. Cronulla is a very long beach and it’s been taken over by
this scum; it’s not a few causing problems, it’s all of them.”

* “Police are too afraid to act ... if we were allowed to act the way we
want to, we could solve a lot of problems ... these Middle Eastern
people must be treated with a big stick—it’s the only thing they fear.”

Jones openly advocated and encouraged violent reprisals and vigilante
behaviour against young men of Middle Eastern appearance.

For instance a caller, John, said: “These people, half of them may be
home grown; they have infected minds; they don’t live the Australian way
... if the police can’t do the job the next tier is to us.” Jones
replied: “Yeah, good on ya, John.” When John said: “Shoot one, the rest
will run ... when you’re outnumbered 20 to 1 you don’t put your hand up
and play by Queensbury rules,” Jones replied with laughter and added:
“You don’t play by Queensbury rules; good on ya, John.”

Ray Hadley, another “shock-jock” on 2GB, unleashed equally disgusting
comments, and also incited violence. Asked whether surf lifesavers
should allow people of Middle Eastern appearance to drown when in
distress in the water, Hadley commented: “That’s good because there is
one less to bash them [the lifesavers]. I don’t care, I’m sick of it;
I’m not in the mood today to pander to minorities.” He continued: “It’s
about time we reclaimed our beaches.”

Hadley also commented:

* “At the moment we have a core of young people who will not accept;
they are Australians, but won’t accept our way of life and we need to do
something about it.”
* “We have been too easy ... and we need to get tough.”

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in Sydney

<dcde8fb9-c991-4c86-b7a2-327b68af3bd6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31655&group=aus.politics#31655

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 23:12:01 -0800 (PST)
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 07:12 UTC

On Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 8:29:11 AM UTC+11, Ördög wrote:
> Petz, the brave village idiot's last resort is creative editing
>
> > Ördög
> >> Petz
> >>
> >> That someone must have been your GoonCon4 hallucination, Petz dear!
> >> Wasting away you remaining days in drunken stupor under your
> >> Shitboxville park-bench home. :-P
> >>
> > The Australian Sydney communist news backs my version
> > <https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2006/11/rio1-n30.html>
> Only in your retarded brain. Creative editing won't save your sorry arse
> this time as I will cite now the full article. You can crawl back under
> your park bench residence hiding from all those Muslims and Reds you are
> so bloody paranoid about
> As per usual the cited article does NOT say what you suggest it does.
>
> /snip Petz's creative editing and read the article in full context:

snip Ordog lying crap

Sure you are happy that your Labor greens commies are allowing near a 1000
first wave invasion, Hamas terrorists with out any escape clause to send them back!
<https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-11-22/government-issues-temporary-visas-to-palestinians-in-gaza/103137126>
https://t.ly/muI8C
The Australian government has granted hundreds of temporary visas to
Palestinians in the weeks since Israel began its bombing campaign of Gaza,
which has killed thousands of civilians and flattened large swathes of the densely populated strip.
--
Petzl
The Greens have never done anything worthwhile to this country.

Re: Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in Sydney

<1Ev7N.687870$D%n3.95951@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31664&group=aus.politics#31664

convoys in Sydney
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 09:53:46 +1100
 by: Ördög - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 22:53 UTC

Petz sharing his fully blown paranoia

> Ördög
>> Petz
>>> Ördög

>>> The Australian Sydney communist news backs my version
>>> <https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2006/11/rio1-n30.html>
>> Only in your retarded brain. Creative editing won't save your sorry arse
>> this time as I will cite now the full article. You can crawl back under
>> your park bench residence hiding from all those Muslims and Reds you are
>> so bloody paranoid about
>> As per usual the cited article does NOT say what you suggest it does.
>>
>> /snip Petz's creative editing and read the article in full context:
>>
> snip Ordog lying crap

ROTFLOL. I see you were caught out quite badly!

You did a nice creative job on the original article making it sound like
it was supporting your alt-right/Xtian fundy racist hate. It is right
there above in the thread for all to see. Even Alzheimer Rod was willing
to point that out.
Clearly the article in its original form was too embarrassing for you to
post accurately. So, yet again no luck this time with pushing alt-right
verbal vomit propaganda in this newsgroup. :-P :-P :-P

> Sure you are happy that your Labor greens commies

Bzzzzt! There are NO "commies' anywhere near any decision making power
in contemporary Australia. Hey, there aren't even any real socialists
there these days. That is why so many things going so horribly for
working class people all over the country.

> are allowing near a 1000
> first wave invasion, Hamas terrorists with out any escape clause to send them back!

Your racists pig/neo-nazi/fundamentalist Xtian blinkers are fully
working as intended as one can clearly see. :-P

There is NO "invasions", there ain't any terrorists and no Hamas is
coming. These are only horribly mistreated people who are fleeing from
death and destruction brought on by ruthless religious fundamentalist
and fully corrupt political leaders who do not care about murdering the
innocent for their quest for power.

Your LNP initiated scare campaign and rabid mass psychosis is what you
try to spread here Petz dear, and it ain't working on any sane and
rational people.

> <https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-11-22/government-issues-temporary-visas-to-palestinians-in-gaza/103137126>
> https://t.ly/muI8C

Yeah. The article is NOT saying that HAMAS is coming. So eat shit Petz!

You are fully supporting this ongoing genocide and endless war in the
Middle-East because you hate Jews, you hate Arabs and you also want to
see all Muslims exterminated all over the planet.

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Police will use special powers to keep a lid on Palestinian car convoys in Sydney

<oj6tlidtsgkq411i3bg97o63i1h27jj78s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31667&group=aus.politics#31667

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 11:33:21 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 00:33 UTC

On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 21:45:21 -0800 (PST), petzl <petzlx@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:59:42?AM UTC+11, Ördög wrote:
>> Petz spews bullshit as if there was no tomorrow:
>>
>> > Rod Speed /snip/>> That never happened.>>> Someone was broadcasting the Police
>> radio over the Internet. I were listening to what happened>
>> That someone must have been your GoonCon4 hallucination, Petz dear!
>> Wasting away your remaining days in drunken stupor under your
>> Shitboxville park-bench home. :-P
>>
>The Australian Sydney communist news backs my version
><https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2006/11/rio1-n30.html>
>>
>* “Unfortunately this happens regularly at Cronulla
>—gangs of Lebanese youth just swarm over the beach, stealing from and assaulting beach goers;
>they pick on the youngest.”
>* “Alan it’s not just a few Middle Eastern bastards at the weekend, it’s thousands.
>Cronulla is a very long beach and it’s been taken over by this scum;
>it’s not a few causing problems, it’s all of them.”
>* “Police are too afraid to act ... if we were allowed to act the way we want to,
>we could solve a lot of problems ...
>these Middle Eastern people must be treated with a big stick—it’s the only thing they fear.”

Yes, and bring back the lash.

Are these "Middle Eastern" Cro Magnons the same as appeared on those
notorious "Fat Pizza" TV episodes? If so, we are doomed!

God save us!

The world has been going to the dogs for millennia, but now, in our
time it has reached its destination!

Can the Parliament be called to raise a "State of Emergency", such as
in war time, and export these throwbacks to anywhere else? I mean,
why should only Ireland be snake free?

A scintilla of hope is they haunt only Sydney. praise God, like those
cabals of Communists, socialists, hippies, trolls and spaghetti road
planners.

Had anyone thought of calling the Hells Angels to assist?