From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: *Democracy vs the Republic*
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 14:44:15 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 03:44 UTC

Is The U.S. a Democracy Or a Republic? It's Neither.
/Leeja Miller, 360K subscribers, 38,309 views, 23 Nov 2023/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgn6ml1OeCk>

" Y'all have been screaming in my comments section that America isn't a
democracy. But you're wrong. It's both. But also. It's neither."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Surprise...surprise! Rightwing hard capitalist dogma is completely
incompatible with democracy but not a with a republic.
After all fully fascist dictatorship work just fine as republics.

And guess who is pushing this theory: The heritage Foundation founded by
the millionaire/billionaire corporate upper class.
Guess how long OZ can stay free from this obvious sociopathic brain rot
is some transmogrified version via the Advance Australia mob!
I already expect that we do not have to wait too long before we will be
told by LNP fanatics that the OZ constitutional monarchy can never
function as real democracy because it goes contrary to their privileged
freedoms.

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: *Democracy vs the Republic*

<a7fb7388-98b3-4c6d-82de-903833808a86n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31673&group=aus.politics#31673

Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 20:00:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: *Democracy vs the Republic*
From: pet...@gmail.com (petzl)
 by: petzl - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 04:00 UTC

On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 2:44:22 PM UTC+11, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
> Is The U.S. a Democracy Or a Republic? It's Neither.
> /Leeja Miller, 360K subscribers, 38,309 views, 23 Nov 2023/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgn6ml1OeCk>
>
> " Y'all have been screaming in my comments section that America isn't a
> democracy. But you're wrong. It's both. But also. It's neither."

When people nobody voted for run everything, you are not living in a free country.
-Tucker Carlson
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,

Re: *Democracy vs the Republic*

<op.2evga5kmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31679&group=aus.politics#31679

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 04:02:55 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 17:02 UTC

petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> When people nobody voted for run everything,

That never happens.

> you are not living in a free country.

Says the clown who is actually stupid enough to 'live'
in a country where Home Ownership Associations
tell you that you can't work on your own car in your
own driveway, or even leave your trailer on your own
front lawn. 'land of the free' BULLSHIT

> -Tucker Carlson

The sacked pathological liar.

Re: *Democracy vs the Republic*

<zPP7N.736844$96D1.485295@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31685&group=aus.politics#31685

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 08:51:24 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:51 UTC

Petz, fully enjoying his own ignorance!
> On Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 2:44:22 PM UTC+11, *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
>> Is The U.S. a Democracy Or a Republic? It's Neither.
>> /Leeja Miller, 360K subscribers, 38,309 views, 23 Nov 2023/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgn6ml1OeCk>
>> " Y'all have been screaming in my comments section that America isn't a
>> democracy. But you're wrong. It's both. But also. It's neither."
>>
> When people nobody voted for run everything, you are not living in a free country.
> -Tucker Carlson

Citing that shit bag white supremacist Tucker won't give any credibility
to your posts. Specially because he has admitted in court that he is a
habitual opportunist liar.
...So there you go, Petz dear! :-P :-P :-P

Anywho, clearly you were quite unable responding to my post is any
meaningful manner. LOL!

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: *Democracy vs the Republic*

<jvhvli56de7d386q1on9u5dggea09jljrm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31686&group=aus.politics#31686

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 08:49:05 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 21:49 UTC

On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 04:02:55 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> When people nobody voted for run everything,
>
>That never happens.
>
>> you are not living in a free country.
>
>Says the clown who is actually stupid enough to 'live'
>in a country where Home Ownership Associations
>tell you that you can't work on your own car in your
>own driveway, or even leave your trailer on your own
>front lawn. 'land of the free' BULLSHIT
>
>> -Tucker Carlson
>
>The sacked pathological liar.

PYSOP'ed media fed mind talking again Rod!
--
Petzl
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;

Re: *Democracy vs the Republic*

<op.2evxl7bcbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31689&group=aus.politics#31689

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 10:16:45 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 23:16 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> When people nobody voted for run everything,

>> That never happens.

>>> you are not living in a free country.

>> Says the clown who is actually stupid enough to 'live'
>> in a country where Home Ownership Associations
>> tell you that you can't work on your own car in your
>> own driveway, or even leave your trailer on your own
>> front lawn. 'land of the free' BULLSHIT

>>> -Tucker Carlson

>> The sacked pathological liar.

> PYSOP'ed media fed mind talking again Rod!

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.