Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Xiden kicks out Russian diplomats, tells Putin to forget about NordStream if he invades
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 22:55:55 -0500
 by: Jesse - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 03:55 UTC

Ok I get the US is still a superpower as we speak and has been
subsidizing European security for well over half a century and huge
expense to US taxpayers while the Europeans get to spend their hard
earned $$ on many other things like health care ,,, But, exactly who are
we to be the final arbitrator of this pipeline ?

As I understand it, Xiden is the one who early on gave it his blessing
while he closed down domestic fuel sources in the interests of going
green, giving the Russians a huge advantage while costing US taxpayers
untold billions, costing 1,000's of jobs and giving Ukraine the shaft
,,, It appears that perhaps this is one of the only forms of leverage
this stuttering imbecile has over the Ruskies, but what would happen if
Germany said Um, no, pipeline is a go no matter what you say ?

`````````````````````````

Biden sparks gas panic: Joe warns he will pull the plug on $11N Russian
gas pipeline into Germany Nord Stream 2 if Putin invades Ukraine - as he
'kicks out' 27 Russian diplomats from DC

'I want to be very clear: if Russia invades Ukraine one way or
another, Nord Stream 2 will not move forward,' State Dept. spox Ned
Price told NPR
The State Department asked 24 Russian diplomats to depart
Washington and return home on Tuesday, according to the Russian Embassy
'At the @StateDept request our collegues [sic] were forced to leave
earlier than their tenure expired,' the embassy wrote in a tweet
The US is reportedly discussing the deployment of additional troops
to countries like Hungary, Bulgaria and Romania but not every NATO
member is on board
Russia warns of 'retaliatory measures' if U.S. rejects security
demands and continues 'aggressive' policies
'If the West continues its aggressive course, Moscow will take the
necessary retaliatory measures,' Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov
said Wednesday
U.S. is prepared to send answers to Russia's demands on Wednesday,
administration officials said
Response will outline areas where Washington is willing to work
with Moscow, like missile placement, but will fall short of meeting top
demands like banning Ukraine and other countries from joining NATO

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10445573/Biden-KICKS-24-Russian-diplomats-Washington-embassy-Ukraine-invasion-threat.html

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Xiden kicks out Russian diplomats, tells Putin to forget about NordStream if he invades

<20220127124436.00002319@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3176&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3176

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Xiden kicks out Russian diplomats, tells Putin to forget about
NordStream if he invades
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 12:44:36 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 27 Jan 2022 12:44 UTC

On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 22:55:55 -0500
Jesse <zo@so.org> wrote:

> But, exactly who
> are we to be the final arbitrator of this pipeline ?

America has always considered herself the "world's policeman" holding the right to tell everyone what they must do.

It is why America is so hated around the world.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Xiden kicks out Russian diplomats, tells Putin to forget about NordStream if he invades