Real wealth can only increase. -- R. Buckminster Fuller

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Kangaroo Court Australia is in Session

SubjectAuthor
* Kangaroo Court Australia is in SessionÖrdög
`* Kangaroo Court Australia is in SessionPeter Jason
 `* Kangaroo Court Australia is in SessionDaniel65
  `* Kangaroo Court Australia is in SessionPeter Jason
   `* Kangaroo Court Australia is in SessionDaniel65
    `* Kangaroo Court Australia is in SessionDaniel65
     `- Kangaroo Court Australia is in SessionPeter Jason

1
Kangaroo Court Australia is in Session

<lorbN.133742$WXl2.17905@fx13.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31787&group=aus.politics#31787

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: Kangaroo Court Australia is in Session
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 08:20:15 +1100
 by: Ördög - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:20 UTC

Shame on Labor!
The LNP was despicable, as per usual, but I have expected better from
Labor.
They need to grow a spine urgently, bugger the Coalition's never ending
scare and hate campaigns. Staying in government at all costs no matter
what and dropping all proper ethical and ideological considerations in
the process is what harms Labor more than any potential new conservative
backlash for Labor allowing a proper and due legal process in the
judiciary system to proceed according to International norms.

War crimes remain the worst sort of crimes humans can commit. Voldemort
Dutton and Co pretends not to know that, but Albo should definitely know
better.

~~~~ ~~~~
*Guilty*
/friendlyjordies, 1.21M subscribers, 184,164 views Dec 4, 2023/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3BGUl7X9mg>

"David McBride has pleaded guilty."

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: Kangaroo Court Australia is in Session

<bersmit1rbhopul4h049lk80suq9adsog4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31788&group=aus.politics#31788

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Kangaroo Court Australia is in Session
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2023 11:29:37 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 00:29 UTC

On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 08:20:15 +1100, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:

>Shame on Labor!
>The LNP was despicable, as per usual, but I have expected better from
>Labor.
>They need to grow a spine urgently, bugger the Coalition's never ending
>scare and hate campaigns. Staying in government at all costs no matter
>what and dropping all proper ethical and ideological considerations in
>the process is what harms Labor more than any potential new conservative
>backlash for Labor allowing a proper and due legal process in the
>judiciary system to proceed according to International norms.
>
>War crimes remain the worst sort of crimes humans can commit. Voldemort
>Dutton and Co pretends not to know that, but Albo should definitely know
>better.
>
>~~~~ ~~~~
>*Guilty*
>/friendlyjordies, 1.21M subscribers, 184,164 views Dec 4, 2023/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3BGUl7X9mg>
>
>"David McBride has pleaded guilty."

And just who should we send into battle? I thought war was about
killing the enemy, and any superior officer who has pissed you off!
When in doubt, snuff 'em out. Always remember there is a communist
born every minute, probably faster than we can manufacture bullets.
Nevertheless we must try even harder.

Re: Kangaroo Court Australia is in Session

<ukm9qi$3psog$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31789&group=aus.politics#31789

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 15:44:05 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 04:44 UTC

Peter Jason wrote on 5/12/23 11:29 am:
> On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 08:20:15 +1100, Ördög
> <newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:
>
>> Shame on Labor! The LNP was despicable, as per usual, but I have
>> expected better from Labor. They need to grow a spine urgently,
>> bugger the Coalition's never ending scare and hate campaigns.
>> Staying in government at all costs no matter what and dropping all
>> proper ethical and ideological considerations in the process is
>> what harms Labor more than any potential new conservative backlash
>> for Labor allowing a proper and due legal process in the judiciary
>> system to proceed according to International norms.
>>
>> War crimes remain the worst sort of crimes humans can commit.
>> Voldemort Dutton and Co pretends not to know that, but Albo should
>> definitely know better.
>>
>> ~~~~ ~~~~ *Guilty* /friendlyjordies, 1.21M subscribers, 184,164
>> views Dec 4, 2023/ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3BGUl7X9mg>
>>
>> "David McBride has pleaded guilty."
>
> And just who should we send into battle? I thought war was about
> killing the enemy, and any superior officer who has pissed you off!
> When in doubt, snuff 'em out. Always remember there is a
> communist born every minute, probably faster than we can manufacture
> bullets. Nevertheless we must try even harder.

WOW!! If we're manufacturing less than one Bullet every minute, we're in
real trouble!! ;-P
--
Daniel

Re: Kangaroo Court Australia is in Session

<13dvmipfej1pkpt5rraca2hoi1qo96rj95@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31790&group=aus.politics#31790

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2023 10:38:32 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 5 Dec 2023 23:38 UTC

On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 15:44:05 +1100, Daniel65
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Peter Jason wrote on 5/12/23 11:29 am:
>> On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 08:20:15 +1100, Ördög
>> <newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:
>>
>>> Shame on Labor! The LNP was despicable, as per usual, but I have
>>> expected better from Labor. They need to grow a spine urgently,
>>> bugger the Coalition's never ending scare and hate campaigns.
>>> Staying in government at all costs no matter what and dropping all
>>> proper ethical and ideological considerations in the process is
>>> what harms Labor more than any potential new conservative backlash
>>> for Labor allowing a proper and due legal process in the judiciary
>>> system to proceed according to International norms.
>>>
>>> War crimes remain the worst sort of crimes humans can commit.
>>> Voldemort Dutton and Co pretends not to know that, but Albo should
>>> definitely know better.
>>>
>>> ~~~~ ~~~~ *Guilty* /friendlyjordies, 1.21M subscribers, 184,164
>>> views Dec 4, 2023/ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3BGUl7X9mg>
>>>
>>> "David McBride has pleaded guilty."
>>
>> And just who should we send into battle? I thought war was about
>> killing the enemy, and any superior officer who has pissed you off!
>> When in doubt, snuff 'em out. Always remember there is a
>> communist born every minute, probably faster than we can manufacture
>> bullets. Nevertheless we must try even harder.
>
>WOW!! If we're manufacturing less than one Bullet every minute, we're in
>real trouble!! ;-P

Yes. There's one at large in this NG!

Re: Kangaroo Court Australia is in Session

<ukothq$kc4f$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31791&group=aus.politics#31791

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 15:32:57 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 04:32 UTC

Peter Jason wrote on 6/12/2023 10:38 am:
> On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 15:44:05 +1100, Daniel65
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>> Peter Jason wrote on 5/12/23 11:29 am:

>>> And just who should we send into battle? I thought war was about
>>> killing the enemy, and any superior officer who has pissed you off!
>>> When in doubt, snuff 'em out. Always remember there is a
>>> communist born every minute, probably faster than we can manufacture
>>> bullets. Nevertheless we must try even harder.
>>
>> WOW!! If we're manufacturing less than one Bullet every minute, we're in
>> real trouble!! ;-P
>
> Yes. There's one at large in this NG!

WHAT?? There's one billet loose! Really??

--
Daniel

Re: Kangaroo Court Australia is in Session

<ukp5cu$l8go$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31794&group=aus.politics#31794

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:46:53 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 06:46 UTC

Daniel65 wrote on 6/12/2023 3:32 pm:
> Peter Jason wrote on 6/12/2023 10:38 am:
>> On Tue, 5 Dec 2023 15:44:05 +1100, Daniel65
>> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>>> WOW!! If we're manufacturing less than one Bullet every minute,
>>> we're in real trouble!! ;-P
>>
>> Yes. There's one at large in this NG!
>>
> WHAT?? There's one billet loose! Really??

s/billet/Bullet.
--
Daniel

Re: Kangaroo Court Australia is in Session

<nc12nihccvu3ajb3jm9rdcomakrvp93620@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31795&group=aus.politics#31795

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 10:37:33 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Wed, 6 Dec 2023 23:37 UTC

On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:46:53 +1100, Daniel65
<daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Daniel65 wrote on 6/12/2023 3:32 pm:
>> Peter Jason wrote on 6/12/2023 10:38 am:

>>> Yes. There's one at large in this NG!
>>>
>> WHAT?? There's one billet loose! Really??
>>
>s/billet/Bullet.

Clearly it's a communist disguised as a bullet/billet. Cunning swine.