From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Should we worry?
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2022 12:26:50 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 12:26 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60161124

<quote>

Omicron's fall has slowed - should we worry?

</quote>

Of course we should worry. Having a terrorist attack every day is better than having two terrorist attacks a day but it that doesn't mean terrorism is nothing to worry about.

The government continues to pretend Omicron is 'getting better' but it's not. The number of infections, hospitalisations and deaths are still rising, and the government's own figures show the number of deaths each day is far higher than they are pretending.

We are simply being lied to, presented with a false narrative which doesn't reflect the truth. The government is simply trying to fool people into believing things are improving when they are not.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Should we worry?