Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: How to "Future Found" genocide?
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 09:51:51 +1100
 by: Ördög - Mon, 11 Dec 2023 22:51 UTC

*Israel lobby, war in Gaza, rising anti-semitism*
/The West Report/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5bBUYI0JXQ>

"The rise in antisemitism is due to the cowardice of Western political
and media elites. It is a tragedy for Palestinians and Jewish people alike"

~~~ ~~~
Clearly critiquing the Israeli Government and the members of its
political leadership has bugger all to do with antisemitism.
Similarly, supporting the right of Palestinians to a peaceful self
determined existence is not the same as supporting Islamist extremism
nor terrorism in any shape or form.
It is a great fail on the part of the International community to ignore
fighting this manufactured misconception.

I find very short sighted on the part of Jewish people and their friends
anywhere on the planet for not recognising that this conflict in the
Middle East creates a never ending cycle of violence but also spreads
antisemitism among gullible people who only read/perceive incendiary and
emotive headlines without understanding the underlying facts.
It is also contemptible that our politicians do not know/pretend not to
know better.

Time for OZ to, at the least, declare a hard neutral stance in this
conflict and let the Israeli government deal with the shit they have now
created using their own devices w/o any aid by the Australian tax payers
moneys.
And if we only support the corrupt/hard-right/racist Israeli regime
because our US brown nosing alliance...well than fuck that...how long do
we still have to support genocide just because of our commitment to
servicing the back side of the USA???

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: How to "Future Found" genocide?

<uleb53$19se5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31976&group=aus.politics#31976

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: How to "Future Found" genocide?
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 18:33:53 +1100
 by: Fran - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 07:33 UTC

On 12/12/2023 9:51 am, Ördög wrote:
> *Israel lobby, war in Gaza, rising anti-semitism*
> /The West Report/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5bBUYI0JXQ>
>
> "The rise in antisemitism is due to the cowardice of Western political
> and media elites. It is a tragedy for Palestinians and Jewish people alike"
>
> ~~~   ~~~
> Clearly critiquing the Israeli Government and the members of its
> political leadership has bugger all to do with antisemitism.
> Similarly, supporting the right of Palestinians to a peaceful self
> determined existence is not the same as supporting Islamist extremism
> nor terrorism in any shape or form.
> It is a great fail on the part of the International community to ignore
> fighting this manufactured misconception.

Well a lot of that propaganda starts in the US and we all know how
powerful that machine is. Mind you, I think that is starting to shift
and to do so very powerfully.

> I find very short sighted on the part of Jewish people and their friends
> anywhere on the planet for not recognising that this conflict in the
> Middle East creates a never ending cycle of violence but also spreads
> antisemitism among gullible people who only read/perceive incendiary and
> emotive headlines without understanding the underlying facts.
> It is also contemptible that our politicians do not know/pretend not to
> know better.

But that does not apply to al Jewish people.

> Time for OZ to, at the least, declare a hard neutral stance in this
> conflict and let the Israeli government deal with the shit they have now
> created using their own devices w/o any aid by the Australian tax payers
> moneys.
> And if we only support the corrupt/hard-right/racist Israeli regime
> because our US brown nosing alliance...well than fuck that...how long do
> we still have to support genocide just because of our commitment to
> servicing the back side of the USA???

And I strongly suspect that your use of the word 'genocide' is quite
accurate.

In addition to the killings as a result of military action we're now
hearing about starvation, no water, no shelter and disease.

What Hamas did was appalling but what the IDF is doing is as bad or even
worse.

Re: How to "Future Found" genocide?

<n8nmnih6cmd1fqk2gu2iavof70jf444548@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31981&group=aus.politics#31981

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 06:57:56 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:57 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 18:33:53 +1100, Fran
<gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
wrote:

>On 12/12/2023 9:51 am, Ördög wrote:
>> *Israel lobby, war in Gaza, rising anti-semitism*
>> /The West Report/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5bBUYI0JXQ>
>>
>> "The rise in antisemitism is due to the cowardice of Western political
>> and media elites. It is a tragedy for Palestinians and Jewish people alike"
>>
>> ~~~   ~~~
>> Clearly critiquing the Israeli Government and the members of its
>> political leadership has bugger all to do with antisemitism.
>> Similarly, supporting the right of Palestinians to a peaceful self
>> determined existence is not the same as supporting Islamist extremism
>> nor terrorism in any shape or form.
>> It is a great fail on the part of the International community to ignore
>> fighting this manufactured misconception.
>
>Well a lot of that propaganda starts in the US and we all know how
>powerful that machine is. Mind you, I think that is starting to shift
>and to do so very powerfully.
>>
>> I find very short sighted on the part of Jewish people and their friends
>> anywhere on the planet for not recognising that this conflict in the
>> Middle East creates a never ending cycle of violence but also spreads
>> antisemitism among gullible people who only read/perceive incendiary and
>> emotive headlines without understanding the underlying facts.
>> It is also contemptible that our politicians do not know/pretend not to
>> know better.
>
>But that does not apply to al Jewish people.
>

>> Time for OZ to, at the least, declare a hard neutral stance in this
>> conflict and let the Israeli government deal with the shit they have now
>> created using their own devices w/o any aid by the Australian tax payers
>> moneys.
>> And if we only support the corrupt/hard-right/racist Israeli regime
>> because our US brown nosing alliance...well than fuck that...how long do
>> we still have to support genocide just because of our commitment to
>> servicing the back side of the USA???
>
>And I strongly suspect that your use of the word 'genocide' is quite
>accurate.
>
>In addition to the killings as a result of military action we're now
>hearing about starvation, no water, no shelter and disease.
>
>What Hamas did was appalling but what the IDF is doing is as bad or even
>worse.

As it stands it's a breeding war. The furry Hasidics and the
Palestinians all being "Fruitful & Multiplying" sending more steam
into the pressure cooker.

Didn't Elizabeth I target the Jesuits in her campaign? Seemed to work
for her, and perhaps now we could target the clerics on each side in
the Levant, who, in maintaining their hierarchies and status quos
brainwash the young and guarantee further brawls.

Re: How to "Future Found" genocide?

<Z8KeN.11$091.6@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31982&group=aus.politics#31982

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 08:08:06 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 21:08 UTC

Fran

> Ördög
>> *Israel lobby, war in Gaza, rising anti-semitism*
>> /The West Report/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5bBUYI0JXQ>
>>
>> "The rise in antisemitism is due to the cowardice of Western political
>> and media elites. It is a tragedy for Palestinians and Jewish people
>> alike"
>>
>> ~~~   ~~~
>> Clearly critiquing the Israeli Government and the members of its
>> political leadership has bugger all to do with antisemitism.
>> Similarly, supporting the right of Palestinians to a peaceful self
>> determined existence is not the same as supporting Islamist extremism
>> nor terrorism in any shape or form.
>> It is a great fail on the part of the International community to
>> ignore fighting this manufactured misconception.
>
> Well a lot of that propaganda starts in the US and we all know how
> powerful that machine is.  Mind you, I think that is starting to shift
> and to do so very powerfully.
>>
>> I find very short sighted on the part of Jewish people and their
>> friends anywhere on the planet for not recognising that this conflict
>> in the Middle East creates a never ending cycle of violence but also
>> spreads antisemitism among gullible people who only read/perceive
>> incendiary and emotive headlines without understanding the underlying
>> facts.
>> It is also contemptible that our politicians do not know/pretend not
>> to know better.
>
> But that does not apply to all Jewish people.

I am well aware that there are plenty of progressive leaning Jewish
people, even in the USA who clearly understand what is at stake here,
but sadly their voice is not heard either in the political nor in media
circles.

As a result social media is awash with brutal antisemitic hate
propaganda on top of the regular Islamophobic crap we are by now sadly
quite used to. US extreme alt-right political circles are even
salivating at the mere thought of killing every single non-Xtian as soon
as somehow they are able to get into power. This kind of insanity
reminds me of the late 1930s German Reich!
~~~~
*Nick Fuentes Reveals Terrifying Religious Death Penalty BOMBSHELL*
/The Damage Report, 841K subscribers/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wQHWlQ3LIA>
~~~~

>> Time for OZ to, at the least, declare a hard neutral stance in this
>> conflict and let the Israeli government deal with the shit they have
>> now created using their own devices w/o any aid by the Australian tax
>> payers moneys.
>> And if we only support the corrupt/hard-right/racist Israeli regime
>> because our US brown nosing alliance...well than fuck that...how long
>> do we still have to support genocide just because of our commitment to
>> servicing the back side of the USA???
>
> And I strongly suspect that your use of the word 'genocide' is quite
> accurate.

What happens in Palestine right now is clearly meeting that criteria.

> In addition to the killings as a result of military action we're now
> hearing about starvation, no water, no shelter and disease.
>
> What Hamas did was appalling but what the IDF is doing is as bad or even
> worse.

I have no sympathy for any political group run by bloodthirsty freaks.
It is a sad irony that HAMAS was initially created partially by Israeli
machinations to create disunity among Palestinians specially targeting
PLO's political power.
I'd love to see the full demise of both HAMAS and Likud...both of these
political entities are hell bent on exterminating the opposing ethnic group.
:-(

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: How to "Future Found" genocide?

<acipnid06jsfvh3tg6cs17c4hphepr7m2l@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31990&group=aus.politics#31990

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 08:57:49 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 21:57 UTC

On Fri, 15 Dec 2023 06:57:56 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 18:33:53 +1100, Fran
><gettingmoredelusionalbythedayistheforger@nutcasewannabeFran.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On 12/12/2023 9:51 am, Ördög wrote:
>>> *Israel lobby, war in Gaza, rising anti-semitism*
>>> /The West Report/
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5bBUYI0JXQ>
>>>
>>> "The rise in antisemitism is due to the cowardice of Western political
>>> and media elites. It is a tragedy for Palestinians and Jewish people alike"
>>>
>>> ~~~   ~~~
>>> Clearly critiquing the Israeli Government and the members of its
>>> political leadership has bugger all to do with antisemitism.
>>> Similarly, supporting the right of Palestinians to a peaceful self
>>> determined existence is not the same as supporting Islamist extremism
>>> nor terrorism in any shape or form.
>>> It is a great fail on the part of the International community to ignore
>>> fighting this manufactured misconception.
>>
>>Well a lot of that propaganda starts in the US and we all know how
>>powerful that machine is. Mind you, I think that is starting to shift
>>and to do so very powerfully.
>>>
>>> I find very short sighted on the part of Jewish people and their friends
>>> anywhere on the planet for not recognising that this conflict in the
>>> Middle East creates a never ending cycle of violence but also spreads
>>> antisemitism among gullible people who only read/perceive incendiary and
>>> emotive headlines without understanding the underlying facts.
>>> It is also contemptible that our politicians do not know/pretend not to
>>> know better.
>>
>>But that does not apply to al Jewish people.
>>

>>> Time for OZ to, at the least, declare a hard neutral stance in this
>>> conflict and let the Israeli government deal with the shit they have now
>>> created using their own devices w/o any aid by the Australian tax payers
>>> moneys.
>>> And if we only support the corrupt/hard-right/racist Israeli regime
>>> because our US brown nosing alliance...well than fuck that...how long do
>>> we still have to support genocide just because of our commitment to
>>> servicing the back side of the USA???
>>
>>And I strongly suspect that your use of the word 'genocide' is quite
>>accurate.
>>
>>In addition to the killings as a result of military action we're now
>>hearing about starvation, no water, no shelter and disease.
>>
>>What Hamas did was appalling but what the IDF is doing is as bad or even
>>worse.
>
>As it stands it's a breeding war. The furry Hasidics and the
>Palestinians all being "Fruitful & Multiplying" sending more steam
>into the pressure cooker.
>
>Didn't Elizabeth I target the Jesuits in her campaign? Seemed to work
>for her, and perhaps now we could target the clerics on each side in
>the Levant, who, in maintaining their hierarchies and status quos
>brainwash the young and guarantee further brawls.

Times change but without Israel aid, Palestine would starve.
Don't stop them biting the hand that feeds them.
A council meeting in Ukraine shows what USA trillions aid get them
<https://nypost.com/2023/12/15/news/video-shows-ukrainian-deputy-tossing-grenades-to-blow-up-meeting/>
or https://tinyurl.com/nayhnfha
--
Petzl
Australian's continue to vote for and believe slogans?

"My first act as Prime Minister will be to raise the speed limit, lower the
fines, cancel the tolls. ban any future virus lock downs.
Thank you " Anthony Albanese