enhance, v.: To tamper with an image, usually to its detriment.

aus+uk / aus.politics / YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

SubjectAuthor
* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil
`* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Ozix
 `* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Rod Speed
  `* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Peter Jason
   +* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Rod Speed
   |`* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Peter Jason
   | `* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Rod Speed
   |  `* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Daniel65
   |   `* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Rod Speed
   |    `* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Peter Jason
   |     `* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Rod Speed
   |      `* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Daniel65
   |       `* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Rod Speed
   |        `* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Daniel65
   |         `- YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Rod Speed
   +* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Petzl
   |+- YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Rod Speed
   |`* YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Rod Speed
   | `* Petz proves that there is NO limit to his village idiocy!Ördög
   |  `- Petz proves that there is NO limit to his village idiocy!Ördög
   `- YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !Borax Man

1
YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<uldgau$12ahl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31965&group=aus.politics#31965

From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 10:56:12 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Wed, 13 Dec 2023 23:56 UTC

Population Ponzi Scheme | The West Report

/The West Report, 14 Dec 2023/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd8meww_sms>

"Westy Talks about the pros and cons of the Government's immigration policy"

~~~ ~~~
Actually the owner operators of the Coalition love mass immigration. It
is a true blessing for their wallets. Hence that great contradiction
between disgusting xenophobic rhetoric LNP spokespersons dump into the
public domain and what the LNP does when it is in government.

Yes, a proper review of the immigration policies are long overdue ...
but lock out of that process Coalition ideologues as well as the big
business lobby. Do so if we don't want the outcome to remain as an
endlessly ongoing shitshow.

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<657a5d12$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31966&group=aus.politics#31966

Subject: Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 09:40:34 +0800
 by: Ozix - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 01:40 UTC

*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
> Population Ponzi Scheme | The West Report
>
> /The West Report, 14 Dec 2023/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd8meww_sms>
>
> "Westy Talks about the pros and cons of the Government's immigration
> policy"
>
> ~~~   ~~~
> Actually the owner operators of the Coalition love mass immigration. It
> is a true blessing for their wallets. Hence that great contradiction
> between disgusting xenophobic rhetoric LNP spokespersons dump into the
> public domain and what the LNP does when it is in government.
>
> Yes, a proper review of the immigration policies are long overdue ...
> but lock out of that process Coalition ideologues as well as the big
> business lobby. Do so if we don't want the outcome to remain as an
> endlessly ongoing shitshow.

I wonder how reducing foreign students will help much with the housing
crisis. There are 6 of them next door crammed into a 3-bed 1-bath unit,
some sleeping on the lounge room floor.

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<op.2fw502d6byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31967&group=aus.politics#31967

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:49:40 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 01:49 UTC

Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote
> *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote

>> /The West Report, 14 Dec 2023/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd8meww_sms>
>> "Westy Talks about the pros and cons of the Government's immigration
>> policy"
>> ~~~ ~~~

> I wonder how reducing foreign students will help much with the housing
> crisis.

Of course it will reduce the demand for rental accomadation and even
on the sales of houses and units with the more wealthy students.

In spades with those who are just pretending to be students and who
are in fact illegal immigrants who have no intention of ever leaving.

> There are 6 of them next door crammed into a 3-bed 1-bath unit, some
> sleeping on the lounge room floor.

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<i3pkni5h0ma41cfr4tt8s6jtppbgajpdbj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31968&group=aus.politics#31968

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 13:29:59 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 02:29 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:49:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote
>> *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote
>
>>> /The West Report, 14 Dec 2023/
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd8meww_sms>
>>> "Westy Talks about the pros and cons of the Government's immigration
>>> policy"
>>> ~~~ ~~~
>
>> I wonder how reducing foreign students will help much with the housing
>> crisis.
>
>Of course it will reduce the demand for rental accomadation and even
>on the sales of houses and units with the more wealthy students.
>
>In spades with those who are just pretending to be students and who
>are in fact illegal immigrants who have no intention of ever leaving.
>
>> There are 6 of them next door crammed into a 3-bed 1-bath unit, some
>> sleeping on the lounge room floor.

Gee, what's the big deal? In the 1950s we still had those immigration
tin sheds, down in the swamp, where the immigrants were housed 'en
masse' all looking very like Auschwitz dormitories. It all ceased
when that land became more valuable.
https://postimg.cc/Wd9HjmTN
I remember, way back, when an enterprising student rented a large
clapted-out dive near the uni and stuffed it with fellow students. He
lived in disgusting luxury in the large front room, and all the others
got a mattress on the floor. All else was communal.
Had great parties though!
Nothing new under the sun!

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<op.2fxex8i5byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31969&group=aus.politics#31969

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2023 16:02:22 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 05:02 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote
>>> *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote

>>> I wonder how reducing foreign studentswill help much with the housing
>>> crisis.

>> Of course it will reduce the demand for rental accomadation and even
>> on the sales of houses and units with the more wealthy students.

>> In spades with those who are just pretending to be students and who
>> are in fact illegal immigrants who have no intention of ever leaving.

>>> There are 6 of them next door crammed into a 3-bed 1-bath unit, some
>>> sleeping on the lounge room floor.

> Gee, what's the big deal? In the 1950s we still hadthose immigration
> tin sheds, down in the swamp,

Fantasy on the swamp claim.

> where the immigrants were housed 'en masse'all looking very like
> Auschwitz dormitories.

Nothing even remotely like Auschwitz dormitories.

> It all ceased when that land became more valuable.

Wrong, as always.

> https://postimg.cc/Wd9HjmTN

> I remember, way back, when an enterprising student renteda large
> clapted-out dive near the uni and stuffed it with fellowstudents. He
> lived in disgusting luxury in the large front room,and all the others
> got a mattress on the floor. All else was communal.
> Had great parties though!
> Nothing new under the sun!

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<l4nmnipne1mb7tv3adqen4p0qidfi42slk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31980&group=aus.politics#31980

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 06:51:39 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 19:51 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 16:02:22 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote

>>> Of course it will reduce the demand for rental accomadation and even
>>> on the sales of houses and units with the more wealthy students.
>
>>> In spades with those who are just pretending to be students and who
>>> are in fact illegal immigrants who have no intention of ever leaving.

>> Gee, what's the big deal? In the 1950s we still hadthose immigration
>> tin sheds, down in the swamp,
>
>Fantasy on the swamp claim.

....uh, well they were very close to the river.

>> where the immigrants were housed 'en masse'all looking very like
>> Auschwitz dormitories.
>
>Nothing even remotely like Auschwitz dormitories.
>
>> It all ceased when that land became more valuable.
>
>Wrong, as always.
>
>> https://postimg.cc/Wd9HjmTN
>
>> I remember, way back, when an enterprising student renteda large
>> clapted-out dive near the uni and stuffed it with fellowstudents. He
>> lived in disgusting luxury in the large front room,and all the others
>> got a mattress on the floor. All else was communal.
>> Had great parties though!
>> Nothing new under the sun!

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<op.2fypkhelbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31983&group=aus.politics#31983

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 08:49:19 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 21:49 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

There is no crisis, just a shortage.

>>> Gee, what's the big deal? In the 1950s we still hadthose immigration
>>> tin sheds, down in the swamp,

>> Fantasy on the swamp claim.

> ...uh, well they were very close to the river.

Not true of Bonegilla or Benalla.

>>> where the immigrants were housed 'en masse'
>>> all looking very like Auschwitz dormitories.

>> Nothing even remotely like Auschwitz dormitories.

>>> It all ceased when that land became more valuable.

>> Wrong, as always.

>>> https://postimg.cc/Wd9HjmTN

>>> I remember, way back, when an enterprising student renteda large
>>> clapted-out dive near the uni and stuffed it with fellowstudents. He
>>> lived in disgusting luxury in the large front room,and all the others
>>> got a mattress on the floor. All else was communal.
>>> Had great parties though!
>>> Nothing new under the sun!

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<ulh5ks$1rhc5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31984&group=aus.politics#31984

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 20:18:18 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 09:18 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 15/12/23 8:49 am:
> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

> There is no crisis, just a shortage.

>>> Fantasy on the swamp claim.
>
>> ...uh, well they were very close to the river.
>
> Not true of Bonegilla or Benalla.

Yeah!! That's right, Bonegilla was built on the shores of the Hume Dam
..... which is very close to a river! Very, Very, close!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonegilla_Migrant_Reception_and_Training_Centre
--
Daniel

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<op.2f0bmck2byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31986&group=aus.politics#31986

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 05:43:14 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 18:43 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>> There is no crisis, just a shortage.

>>> ...uh, well they were very close to the river.

>> Not true of Bonegilla or Benalla.

> Yeah!! That's right, Bonegilla was built on the shores of the Hume Dam

But there is no SWAMP or river, JUST the dam.

> .... which is very close to a river! Very, Very, close!!

Bullshit.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonegilla_Migrant_Reception_and_Training_Centre

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<2ufpni18su5go4lsdpfbrn545f0bs12vfa@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31987&group=aus.politics#31987

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 08:08:38 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 21:08 UTC

On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 05:43:14 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> There is no crisis, just a shortage.

>>> Not true of Bonegilla or Benalla.
>
>> Yeah!! That's right, Bonegilla was built on the shores of the Hume Dam
>
>But there is no SWAMP or river, JUST the dam.
>
>> .... which is very close to a river! Very, Very, close!!
>
>Bullshit.
>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonegilla_Migrant_Reception_and_Training_Centre

Rodney has been BESTED in this debate.

He has been proved WRONG!

Hey Rod, find a clump of tall grass and hide in it, 'till this blows
over!

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<ntgpnipj4ogv1sg8r7qqv9etu99vaj123g@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31989&group=aus.politics#31989

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 08:38:56 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 21:38 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 13:29:59 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:49:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
><rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote
>>> *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote

>>> I wonder how reducing foreign students will help much with the housing
>>> crisis.
>>
>>Of course it will reduce the demand for rental accomadation and even
>>on the sales of houses and units with the more wealthy students.
>>
>>In spades with those who are just pretending to be students and who
>>are in fact illegal immigrants who have no intention of ever leaving.
>>
>>> There are 6 of them next door crammed into a 3-bed 1-bath unit, some
>>> sleeping on the lounge room floor.
>
>Gee, what's the big deal? In the 1950s we still had those immigration
>tin sheds, down in the swamp, where the immigrants were housed 'en
>masse' all looking very like Auschwitz dormitories. It all ceased
>when that land became more valuable.
>https://postimg.cc/Wd9HjmTN
>I remember, way back, when an enterprising student rented a large
>clapted-out dive near the uni and stuffed it with fellow students. He
>lived in disgusting luxury in the large front room, and all the others
>got a mattress on the floor. All else was communal.
>Had great parties though!
>Nothing new under the sun!

But that was for white Ten Pound poms.
Not for those that came here from a different religion, never work,
that hate everything about you and your heritage and then there's a
good chance they will kill you!

What I like about Donald Trump was Turnbull's dumb deal, Trump
informed the Nauru detention camp that they won't get dole and will
have to work, A majority then refused to go!
"Turnbull explained, repeatedly, that the US was only obligated to
look at taking 1,250-2,000 “basically economic refugees from Iran,
Pakistan, and Afghanistan”, and that Australia had committed to
actions in return."

Turnbull then went on with another dumb deal. Snowy 2 hydro scam.
Now looks like 80 years to complete will be even dearer than the dumb
AUKUS deal, And we won't know until its completed, if Snowy 2 will
even work?
--
Petzl
The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other

On March fourteenth, in the year of our Lord. Eighteen eighty three
Karl Marx made his most important contribution to mankind...
He died

There is no difference between communism and socialism,
except in the means of achieving the same ultimate end:
communism proposes to enslave men by force,
socialism - by vote.
It is merely the difference between murder and suicide
#Margaret Thatcher

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<op.2f0lzpl8byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31991&group=aus.politics#31991

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:27:15 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 22:27 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Yeah!! That's right, Bonegilla was built on the shores of the Hume Dam

>> But there is no SWAMP or river, JUST the dam.

>>> .... which is very close to a river! Very, Very, close!!

>> Bullshit.

>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonegilla_Migrant_Reception_and_Training_Centre

> Rodney has been BESTED in this debate.

Nope, and there is no debate.

> He has been proved WRONG!

Nope, There is no swamp or river anwhere near the Bonegilla migrant hostel.

Just Lake Hume which is nothing even remotely like a swamp or river.

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<op.2f0l4kkubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31992&group=aus.politics#31992

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:30:10 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 22:30 UTC

On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 08:38:56 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 13:29:59 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:49:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
>> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote

>>> Of course it will reduce the demand for rental accomadation and even
>>> on the sales of houses and units with the more wealthy students.
>>>
>>> In spades with those who are just pretending to be students and who
>>> are in fact illegal immigrants who have no intention of ever leaving..

>> Gee, what's the big deal? In the 1950s we still had those immigration
>> tin sheds, down in the swamp, where the immigrants were housed 'en
>> masse' all looking very like Auschwitz dormitories. It all ceased
>> when that land became more valuable.
>> https://postimg.cc/Wd9HjmTN

>> I remember, way back, when an enterprising student rented a large
>> clapted-out dive near the uni and stuffed it with fellow students. He
>> lived in disgusting luxury in the large front room, and all the others
>> got a mattress on the floor. All else was communal.
>> Had great parties though!
>> Nothing new under the sun!

> But that was for white Ten Pound poms.

For all migrants that chose to use it, actually.

> Not for those that came here from a different religion,

Wrong, as always.

> never work,

Plenty did, most obvious with the snowy scheme.

<reams of your even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<op.2f0n1lgubyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31993&group=aus.politics#31993

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 10:11:35 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 23:11 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> Turnbull then went on with another dumb deal.

We'll see...

> Snowy 2 hydro scam.

Its not a scam, its the second best approach
after nukes and much cheaper than nukes.

> Now looks like 80 years to complete

Mindlessly silly.

> will be even dearer than the dumb AUKUS deal,

Even sillier. Nothing even remotely like the cost of that.

> And we won't know until its completed, if Snowy 2 will even work?

Corse it will work. The snowy scheme works fine.

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<20231216102857.7bff2eb4@Nostromo>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31994&group=aus.politics#31994

From: rotfl...@hotmail.com (Borax Man)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 10:28:57 +1100
 by: Borax Man - Fri, 15 Dec 2023 23:28 UTC

On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 13:29:59 +1100
Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Dec 2023 12:49:40 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote
> >> *Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote

> >> I wonder how reducing foreign students will help much with the housing
> >> crisis.
> >
> >Of course it will reduce the demand for rental accomadation and even
> >on the sales of houses and units with the more wealthy students.
> >
> >In spades with those who are just pretending to be students and who
> >are in fact illegal immigrants who have no intention of ever leaving.
> >
> >> There are 6 of them next door crammed into a 3-bed 1-bath unit, some
> >> sleeping on the lounge room floor.
>
> Gee, what's the big deal? In the 1950s we still had those immigration
> tin sheds, down in the swamp, where the immigrants were housed 'en
> masse' all looking very like Auschwitz dormitories. It all ceased
> when that land became more valuable.
> https://postimg.cc/Wd9HjmTN
> I remember, way back, when an enterprising student rented a large
> clapted-out dive near the uni and stuffed it with fellow students. He
> lived in disgusting luxury in the large front room, and all the others
> got a mattress on the floor. All else was communal.
> Had great parties though!
> Nothing new under the sun!

It was quite a different time then, different economy and different
conditions. That wast SEVENTY years ago. I love how advocates of
mass immigration have to dreg up what happened seventy years ago to
justify it today.

The world has changes, so has Australia. Was was appropriate for my
grandparents era doesn't quite work the same now.

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<uljs6e$2c798$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=31998&group=aus.politics#31998

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 20:55:24 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:55 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 16/12/23 9:27 am:
> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote

>>> But there is no SWAMP or river, JUST the dam.

Two rivers form The Dam. If the Dam dries up, guess what's left??

>>> Bullshit.

Only whilst the Dam is UP. When the Rivers run dry'ish, guess what
happens to 'the Dam'??

>> Rodney has been BESTED in this debate.
>
> Nope, and there is no debate.
>
>> He has been proved WRONG!
>
> Nope, There is no swamp or river anwhere near the Bonegilla migrant
> hostel.
>
> Just Lake Hume which is nothing even remotely like a swamp or river.

Before the Wall was built, there were just the two rivers, the Murray
and Mitta Mitta Rivers, one for each arm of the (current day) Hume Dam!
--
Daniel

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<op.2f11rrtabyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32000&group=aus.politics#32000

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 04:05:41 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 17:05 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

> Two rivers form The Dam. If the Dam dries up,

Doesnt happen.

> guess what's left??

Its not a river.

> Only whilst the Dam is UP.

Which it always is.

> When the Rivers run dry'ish,

Never happens.

> guess what happens to 'the Dam'??

It never turns into a river.

>>> Rodney has been BESTED in this debate.

>> Nope, and there is no debate.

>>> He has been proved WRONG!

>> Nope, There is no swamp or river anwhere near the Bonegilla migrant
>> hostel.

>> Just Lake Hume which is nothing even remotely like a swamp or river.

> Before the Wall was built, there were just the two rivers, the Murray

Which never ever drys up.

> and Mitta Mitta Rivers, one for each arm of the (current day) Hume Dam!

No news.

Re: Petz proves that there is NO limit to his village idiocy!

<3BofN.244813$U01.63301@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32001&group=aus.politics#32001

Subject: Re: Petz proves that there is NO limit to his village idiocy!
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 08:25:17 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 21:25 UTC

/snip/Petz posts his zero cent worth

> I have it from the Top power executive
> CEO of Snowy Hydro 2.0, Paul Broad,
> You know more than him?
> <https://www.dailymail.co.uk

Oooopsie! No you don't. No self respecting CEO would ever talk to a
drunkard homeless park-bench resident from Shitboxville.

You got that from one of your typical media trash outlets.

> "The truth is... this transition (to renewables),
> if it ever occurs, it will take 80 years... not eight.' "

If we let the fossil fuel lobby dictate political and economic policies
that comment is very likely true. Sadly by that time this right retard
CEO is very likely nothing but stinking history, so he won't see the
full extent of damage done to the planet by that time.

>>> will be even dearer than the dumb AUKUS deal,
>>
>> Even sillier. Nothing even remotely like the cost of that.
>>
> Again not according to Top power executive
> CEO of Snowy Hydro 2.0, Paul Broad, has the final cost at $80 billion in 80 years

Just keep talking shit through your arse.

> According to a government source, the submarine deal between Australia,
> the US and the UK is expected to cost between $268 billion and $368 billion.

Thank ScoMo, Gestapo Dutton (our home grown Voldemort) and the rest of
the LNP for that horrible legacy.

/snip the rest of your word salad, Petz dear/

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<ulmboc$2rjjm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32004&group=aus.politics#32004

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 19:33:18 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 08:33 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 17/12/23 4:05 am:
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>> Two rivers form The Dam. If the Dam dries up,
>
> Doesnt happen.
>
>> guess what's left??
>
> Its not a river.

>> Only whilst the Dam is UP.
>
> Which it always is.
>
>> When the Rivers run dry'ish,
>
> Never happens.
>
>> guess what happens to 'the Dam'??
>
> It never turns into a river.

>>> Nope, and there is no debate.

>>> Nope, There is no swamp or river anwhere near the Bonegilla
>>> migrant hostel.
>
>>> Just Lake Hume which is nothing even remotely like a swamp or
>>> river.
>
>> Before the Wall was built, there were just the two rivers, the
>> Murray
>
> Which never ever drys up.
>
>> and Mitta Mitta Rivers, one for each arm of the (current day) Hume
>> Dam!
>
> No news.

Gee Whiz, it must be sooooo good to *ALWAYS* be correct, Roddles!! ;-P
--
Daniel

Re: YAY ! *Immigration* The best Ponzi Scheme in town !

<op.2f3u7xazbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32006&group=aus.politics#32006

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 03:39:23 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 16:39 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Two rivers form The Dam. If the Dam dries up,

>> Doesn't happen.

>>> guess what's left??

>> Its not a river.

>>> Only whilst the Dam is UP.

>> Which it always is.
>
>>> When the Rivers run dry'ish,

>> Never happens.
>
>>> guess what happens to 'the Dam'??

>> It never turns into a river.

>>> Before the Wall was built, there were just the two rivers, the
>>> Murray

>> Which never ever drys up.

>>> and Mitta Mitta Rivers, one for each arm of the (current day) Hume
>>> Dam!

>> No news.

> Gee Whiz, it must be sooooo good to *ALWAYS* be correct, Roddles!! ;-P

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

Re: Petz proves that there is NO limit to his village idiocy!

<zxKfN.315319$U01.304911@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32008&group=aus.politics#32008

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 09:23:24 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 22:23 UTC

Petz shares his political illiteracy with the newsgroup

> Ördög wrote:
>/snip/

>> You got that from one of your typical media trash outlets.
>>> "The truth is... this transition (to renewables),
>>

> You are only about commie lies and deceit!

/ snip rest of Petz's alt-right wanker crap/

If only you new what communism is, eh Petz dear?
Hint... it is nothing like the mental crap you dig up from your
favourite cyber sewers, Petz dear!