From: 116e...@gmail.com (Katze)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: damn lies, how the alt.right loves "leaks"
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:33:45 +0800
 by: Katze - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 01:33 UTC

Recently was the controversy in NZ where vaccination data was leaked,
allegedy showing huge mortality from COVID-19 vaccines. It was lapped up
by the alt.right Youtubers. Presented a table showing the deaths and
batch numbers. But guess what? Batches 1 to 8 went to nursing homes. And
if you are in a nursing home, your probability of dying in 12 months is
31%. So no surprise if 10% of recipients carked it within 6 months of
<insert random event>.
Even worse, the bloke who leaked the data claimed to be a statistician.
If so, he would know about such confounding variables. So he was clearly
editing the data to mislead people for an agenda.

Re: damn lies, how the alt.right loves "leaks"

<w0pfN.725043$zWV8.18359@fx14.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32002&group=aus.politics#32002

Subject: Re: damn lies, how the alt.right loves "leaks"
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 08:54:33 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sat, 16 Dec 2023 21:54 UTC

Petz, in full on GoonCon combat mode!

> Katze
>> Recently was the controversy in NZ where vaccination data was leaked,
>> allegedy showing huge mortality from COVID-19 vaccines. It was lapped up
>> by the alt.right Youtubers. /snip/

Rightard conspiracy kooks do what rightard conspiracy cooks always do!
Typical beat up. The good thing in all that is that when the next
pandemic arrives this lot will be the first to go extinct.

> The alt-left don't like leaks?

Hate to disappoint your intended wanking, but there is no such thing as
alt-left. Clearly the political left ain't a monolith, thus it is made
up of a range of political views some more towards the political centre
and some more towards left extremes.
The word "alt-left" was created by your alt-right ilk as a response to
being named alt-right. One must understand that the political Left is
clearly a better alternative to rightardism which is full of to wild
conspiracy kookery, manufactured hate and science denialism..

> I don't know anyone who has died from a covid shot.
> I don't know anyone, who knows anyone, who knows anyone, who has died from a covid shot!

Nor does anyone, really! Given the huge number of inoculations world
wide the actual number of adverse reactions to the injected substances
are no different from any other type of vaccinations. Antivaxx beat up
is just that...an antivaxx beat up.

However in your case "don't know" goes well beyond that. There ain't
actually a subject under the sun in existence for which you possess any
sufficient knowledge to post on it in a well qualified manner.
:-P :-P :-P

Then why do you have to post instead shit commentary? Stay silent so
people won't notice your general stupidity, Petz dear.

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: damn lies, how the alt.right loves "leaks"

<ulmd31$2rt0e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32005&group=aus.politics#32005

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 19:56:00 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 08:56 UTC

Ördög wrote on 17/12/23 8:54 am:
> Petz, in full on GoonCon combat mode!
>> Katze
>>> Recently was the controversy in NZ where vaccination data was
>>> leaked, allegedy showing huge mortality from COVID-19 vaccines.
>>> It was lapped up by the alt.right Youtubers. /snip/
>
> Rightard conspiracy kooks do what rightard conspiracy cooks always
> do! Typical beat up. The good thing in all that is that when the next
> pandemic arrives this lot will be the first to go extinct.
>
>> The alt-left don't like leaks?
>
> Hate to disappoint your intended wanking, but there is no such thing
> as alt-left. Clearly the political left ain't a monolith, thus it is
> made up of a range of political views some more towards the political
> centre and some more towards left extremes. The word "alt-left" was
> created by your alt-right ilk as a response to being named alt-right.
> One must understand that the political Left is clearly a better
> alternative to rightardism which is full of to wild conspiracy
> kookery, manufactured hate and science denialism..
>
>> I don't know anyone who has died from a covid shot. I don't know
>> anyone, who knows anyone, who knows anyone, who has died from a
>> covid shot!
>
> Nor does anyone, really! Given the huge number of inoculations world
> wide the actual number of adverse reactions to the injected
> substances are no different from any other type of vaccinations.
> Antivaxx beat up is just that...an antivaxx beat up.

.... and "Given the huge number of inoculations world wide" .... some of
them MUST have been 'scheduled' to die soon anyway!! With or Without the
inoculation!!
--
Daniel

Re: damn lies, how the alt.right loves "leaks"

<WqKfN.312451$U01.127433@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32007&group=aus.politics#32007

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 09:16:20 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 17 Dec 2023 22:16 UTC

Petz presents more whataboutist GoonCon3+ wanker crap

> Daniel65
>> Ördög
>>> Petz, in full on GoonCon combat mode!
>>>
> These protesters were all Ordog commie/anarchist types!

WTF has that to do with the topic of discussion at hand???
I refuse to go down into your right retarded sewer quality rabbit hole.

> <https://www..lynchmedia.com/

The outlet's name says it all, eh, Petz dear? More alt-right sewers.

Thnx but NO thnx!

>>> Rightard conspiracy kooks do what rightard conspiracy kooks always
>>> do! Typical beat up. The good thing in all that is that when the next
>>> pandemic arrives this lot will be the first to go extinct.

> Ordog crap snipped

Easy fix, here it is again:
~~~
Hate to disappoint your intended wanking, but there is no such thing as
alt-left. Clearly the political left ain't a monolith, thus it is made
up of a range of political views some more towards the political centre
and some more towards left extremes.
The word "alt-left" was created by your alt-right ilk as a response to
being named alt-right. One must understand that the political Left is
clearly a better alternative to rightardism which is full of to wild
conspiracy kookery, manufactured hate and science denialism..
~~~~

You clearly did not like my reply, though shit!

:-P :-P :-P

>>> Nor does anyone, really! Given the huge number of inoculations world
>>> wide the actual number of adverse reactions to the injected
>>> substances are no different from any other type of vaccinations.
>>> Antivaxx beat up is just that...an antivaxx beat up.
>>
>> ... and "Given the huge number of inoculations world wide" .... some of
>> them MUST have been 'scheduled' to die soon anyway!! With or Without the
>> inoculation!!
>>
> exactly.. where are all the dead bodies the lefties go on about?

What dead bodies??? Your comprehension is fucked, Petz dear!
You confusing your alt-right conspiracy kook mates with the political
left. Give it up! You are an embarrassment to Usenet!

> This conspiracy is though based on the Obama/Biden climate one
> Obama/Biden enforced the fraud "Global Warming" ...

/snip the rest of your off topic, conspiracy kookery regurgitated and
already umpteenth time debunked whataboutist GoonCon3+ wanking/

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: damn lies, how the alt.right loves "leaks"

<uloue7$3dk4i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32009&group=aus.politics#32009

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 19:04:22 +1100
 by: Fran - Mon, 18 Dec 2023 08:04 UTC

On 18/12/2023 9:16 am, Ördög wrote:
> Petz presents more whataboutist GoonCon3+ wanker crap
>
>> Daniel65

>>> ... and "Given the huge number of inoculations world wide" .... some of
>>> them MUST have been 'scheduled' to die soon anyway!! With or Without the
>>> inoculation!!
>>>
>> exactly.. where are all the dead bodies the lefties go on about?
>
> What dead bodies??? Your comprehension is fucked, Petz dear!

Indeed but in this case his comprehension is more fucked than usual.
But at least what he wrote is very funny.

> You confusing your alt-right conspiracy kook mates with the political
> left.  Give it up! You are an embarrassment to Usenet!

But the rest of us who haven't had our brains fried have at least had a
good laugh at what he wrote.

Re: damn lies, how the alt.right loves "leaks"

<8%ngN.507615$QoTa.248609@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32013&group=aus.politics#32013

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 08:33:54 +1100
 by: Ördög - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 21:33 UTC

Petz, full of all loving Xtian fundy/alt-right malice, just warming up
for his yearly Xmas hate,

/snip/
> Here's Ordogs Christmas cheer
> https://youtu.be/....

Hey, Petz dear! If you thought that any sane person in this ng would
still be willing to click on your posted links w/o providing some sort
of credible description as to the nature of its content and the identity
of its author, you have deluded yourself fully.

So thnx but NO thnx! :-P :-P :-P

But I am not entirely heartless, even though I am your on duty newsgroup
devil. You sent me a present (which I instantly incinerated) so in
return I send you one too! But, of course, as per usual, I let readers
know what its is all about.
Take this:

*Dangerously impaired Roseanne Barr stuns crowd into silence*
/David Pakman Show, 2.01M subscribers, Dec 20, 2023/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0TPA3Ih5iA>

"A dangerously impaired Roseanne Barr stuns a Turning Point crowd into
silence during a recent Charlie Kirk event"

Apparently she is your real soulmate in every respect, and also sounds
exactly like you do, so enjoy!
:-P :-P :-P

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: damn lies, how the alt.right loves "leaks"

<2wpgN.993655$zWV8.144684@fx14.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32015&group=aus.politics#32015

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 10:17:15 +1100
 by: Ördög - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 23:17 UTC

Petz, tries harder

> Ördög
> Snip for decency

No worries! Instantly restored:
~~~~
*Dangerously impaired Roseanne Barr stuns crowd into silence*
/David Pakman Show, 2.01M subscribers, Dec 20, 2023/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0TPA3Ih5iA>
"A dangerously impaired Roseanne Barr stuns a Turning Point crowd into
silence during a recent Charlie Kirk event"

Apparently she is your real soulmate in every respect, and also sounds
exactly like you do, so enjoy!
~~~~

> https://youtu.be/EpZ0RELhdtA?si=VggSqpyQJs_MzLTA
> Home Alone 3 - Kevin's Revenge - 2024 Movie Trailer

Relevance to political discussions in this newsgroup ???
Zilch, zero, nort, nada!

C'me-on Petz dear, even you could do better!
Your juvenile attempts at trying to derail ongoing discussions are
laughable! Maybe you should move to another newsgroup where such posts
still fly. Try alt.www.stupid-idiots.com! :-P :-P :-P

Anywho...
Given your tangerine hero adoration which contaminates almost every
single post you make to this newsgroup lately here is something you
should gag on:

*WATCH: Trump Invokes Hitler With Anti-Immigrant Remark At Campaign Rally*
/The Young Turks, 5.7M subscribers, 101,337 views Dec 19, 2023/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-5Hx-_8xxA>

"Former president Donald Trump went off script to invoke Mein Kampf
while talking about immigrants. Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian discuss on
The Young Turks."
~~~~ ~~~~

And what is even worse, our great leader the *Omega* male Voldemort
Dutton is trying to imitate this kind of tactic by drifting onto similar
direction in order to solidify all those brain dead punters' votes for
the next election.