From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,soc.culture.russian,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,aus.politics,alt.philosophy.taoism
Subject: -- Russia's resistance underground
Date: 4 May 2023 03:37:06 GMT
 by: dolf - Thu, 4 May 2023 03:37 UTC

Let's summarise the recent kremlin attack:

1) The perpetrators are likely to be anti Russian establishment which is
similarly a value held by the Ukrainians;

2) The Ukrainians were not aware from any American sources that secretive
information had been disclosed;

3) Both Ukraine : Russia have corruption issues associated with the supply
of munitions etc during hostilities;

4) Whilst we might accept Zelensky's denials for such attach, can such
opinion be relied upon?

5) What is the likelihood and nature of reprisals given the western proxy
war is defensive and incursion into Russia exceeds both boundaries and
invokes different accountabilities.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Maggoty%20Fly%20Strike.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

Re: -- Russia's resistance underground

<kbgnl0FbtnfU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32076&group=aus.politics#32076