Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Zealot made good [offs its entire fambly]
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 20:55:39 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 01:55 UTC

Good start - Will the next IS leader please stand up !

```````````````````

24 commandos, Black Hawks under fire, a gun-wielding terrorist's wife
and a suicide blast that threw bodies into the street: Inside the 1am
Syria raid where special forces saved babies, had a two-hour gun fight
with locals and left 'coward' ISIS boss's body in his own home's rubble

Neighbors were woken by helicopters swooping out of the dark sky at
just after one o'clock in the morning
24 US commandos quickly surrounded a three-story home in Atmeh,
Syria, not far from the Turkish border
The top floor was home and headquarters to ISIS chief Abu Ibrahim
al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi and his family
An Arabic voice could be heard through a bullhorn telling the
residents to give themselves up
Only 45 minutes after the raid began, an explosion destroyed much
of the top floor, killing al-Qurayshi
American officials said it was a suicide blast and witness said
bodies were flung clear of the rubble
An ISIS lieutenant and his wife opened fire from the second floor
as the commandoes moved in
From start to finish the whole operation took two hours. First
responders said that 13 people died in all
WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10473733/24-commandos-Apache-helicopters-Reaper-drones-mission-kill-ISIS-leader-unfolded.html

Re: Zealot made good [offs its entire fambly]

<20220204105643.00004c90@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3237&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3237

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Zealot made good [offs its entire fambly]
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 10:56:43 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 10:56 UTC

On Thu, 3 Feb 2022 20:55:39 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Good start - Will the next IS leader please stand up !

Remember that time, not so long ago, when Prime Minister David Cameron was trying to convince the British Parliament to arm, fund and support, Islamic State to achieve regime change in Syria so we could take Syria out of Russia's sphere of influence ?

And, as for how things unfolded, we will have to wait and see. America is notorious for lying about operations. Last time they lied about killing an IS operative it turns out they'd blown up an entirely innocent family and their kids.

Congratulations on losing another US helicopter. As well as killing innocent people, allied troops, that seems to be a built-in feature of most US operations.

Re: Zealot made good [offs its entire fambly]

<ppZLJ.502607$ahb3.357072@fx12.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3255&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3255

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: ngspamme...@yahoo.co.uk (TWP)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 00:07:48 +0000
 by: TWP - Mon, 7 Feb 2022 00:07 UTC

On 04/02/2022 01:55, JeSSe wrote:
> Good start - Will the next IS leader please stand up !
>
> ```````````````````

The helicopter being destroyed on the ground reminds me of the raid on
Bin Laden. I wonder if the mechanical difficulties it developed were
related to being shot at with machine guns?

They call him a coward but he took on the leadership of ISIS - that has
to be in the throwing debris from the top of the Chernobyl reactor area
for safety. They should have a rotating leadership rather than making
it a job for life.

> 24 commandos, Black Hawks under fire, a gun-wielding terrorist's wife
> and a suicide blast that threw bodies into the street: Inside the 1am
> Syria raid where special forces saved babies, had a two-hour gun fight
> with locals and left 'coward' ISIS boss's body in his own home's rubble
>
>     Neighbors were woken by helicopters swooping out of the dark sky at
> just after one o'clock in the morning
>     24 US commandos quickly surrounded a three-story home in Atmeh,
> Syria, not far from the Turkish border
>     The top floor was home and headquarters to ISIS chief Abu Ibrahim
> al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi and his family
>     An Arabic voice could be heard through a bullhorn telling the
> residents to give themselves up
>     Only 45 minutes after the raid began, an explosion destroyed much
> of the top floor, killing al-Qurayshi
>     American officials said it was a suicide blast and witness said
> bodies were flung clear of the rubble
>     An ISIS lieutenant and his wife opened fire from the second floor
> as the commandoes moved in
>     From start to finish the whole operation took two hours. First
> responders said that 13 people died in all
>     WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10473733/24-commandos-Apache-helicopters-Reaper-drones-mission-kill-ISIS-leader-unfolded.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Zealot made good [offs its entire fambly]