Professional sample - not for sale.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cyclist

SubjectAuthor
* The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowedswldx...@gmail.com
`* Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer whoMike Collins
 `* Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer whoMike Collins
  +* Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cycMr Pounder Esquire
  |+* Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer whoswldx...@gmail.com
  ||`* Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cycMr Pounder Esquire
  || `- Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer whoPeter Keller
  |`- Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer whoPeter Keller
  `* Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer whoTMS320
   `* Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer whoswldx...@gmail.com
    `- Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer whoJNugent

1
The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cyclist

<8b9df9ec-3f30-4b98-9c63-019da21c72afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3140&group=uk.rec.cycling#3140

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 09:29:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed
down cyclist
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:29 UTC

More background on the killer driver.

With his trademark arrogant police mug shot, Ben George even smirks after being arrested for mowing down and killing a cyclist he left for dead in the street.

Jeff Davis, 56, had been cycling home from work on National Avenue when George, speeding, running red lights and almost colliding with another car, smashed into him in his Audi.

Witnesses saw George swerving, trying to dislodge dying Mr Davis from his windscreen, before speeding off and later abandoning the car. His girlfriend and two children were in the Audi with Davis during the incident in January last year, reports Hull Live.

George, 30, was later found hiding in his girlfriend’s bedroom.

But as George begins a nine and half year jail sentence at Hull Crown Court for killing Mr Davis, we can expose his shocking history of crime.

And we can also reveal that he is the son of one of Hull’s best-known criminals, David George whose brother Shane was murdered on his doorstep in 1991 in one of the city's most notorious killings.

But while his father claimed several years ago to be going straight, George Jr’s rap sheet was rapidly growing with crimes including repeated domestic violence, robbery, assault, violent disorder, possessing weapons, dangerous and drink driving and wounding.

George jnr first came to prominence in Hull's crime scene - although he had been identified as a gang member in the Wellsted Street area of west Hull as young as 14 - when he was sent to a youth offender’s institution in 2010 after a mass brawl in the Hull Cheese pub when his dad was attacked by a gang. They had been celebrating George junior’s 18 th birthday.

George and his dad had been drinking in Hull Cheese in Paragon Street when Derek was confronted by a gang of men following a Hull City v Chelsea football match.

The group attacked George snr after recognising him, triggering a brawl which spilled out into Paragon Street. George snr was knocked to the ground and kicked unconscious while George jnr attacked three men as bottles, glasses and tables were used as weapons.

Hull Crown Court heard the event would have been terrifying for ordinary people passing by or in the pub. Along with four other men who were jailed, George jnr was sent to a young offenders’ institute for 19 months for violent disorder and aggravated vehicle taking.

After convictions for dangerous driving in 2004 and robbery in 2005, George was back behind bars after a shocking attack on one of his friends in 2016..

He was jailed for three years at Hull Crown Court for biting off the top of the man's ear in a Boxing Day row over his girlfriend and messages left on her Facebook page. Then of Aithorpe Grove, west Hull, George attacked the friend, hitting him over the head with a mobile phone, before biting off part of his ear. In court he admitted inflicting grievous bodily harm and wounding and was jailed for three years.

Two days earlier George had fractured a bouncer’s eye socket after being thrown out of Fuel nightclub

Still out on licence for biting a man's year off, in 2017, George was jailed again this time for a bloody attack with a knife in a block of flats.

Hull Live reported how masked George had crept into the flats to "tax" drug dealers and came out dripping with blood.

After a female accomplice pressed the intercom on Bathurst Street flats, off Hessle Road, George ran upstairs.

Exactly what happened in the west Hull flats is "shrouded in mystery", Hull Crown Court heard, as George's apparent targets had refused to co-operate with police, despite being injured.

There was "blood in the flat" and two men in it were injured while George was there, Prosecutor Phillip Evans said at the time.

"The Crown can say Mr George left the premises with a knife. As he left it's clear Mr George's blood is spilled - he drips blood as he leaves the flats."

George admitted burglary with intent to steal, and having a bladed article. He was on licence at the time following a three-year prison sentence for two offences of wounding.

Jailing him for two years, the judge told George at the time: "You are a man who has a significant criminal record, also serving three years for robbery, thus demonstrating your willingness to use violence to steal with the threat or use of violence.

Fast-forward to 2020, and George was sentenced to two years in prison yet again. This time, for assault occasioning actual bodily harm after a horrific attack on his ex-partner in the street.

High on booze and drugs, George had dragged her from a car and beat her on Valentine's Day.

Hull Crown Court heard that George had been with the woman - who described it as "toxic" - until December 2019 when she ended the relationship.

He was made the subject of a domestic violence protection order, but he had breached it on January 5.

George had contacted the woman on February 14, asking if she wanted to do something for Valentine's Day. However, when she accepted his invitation, he turned up drunk and under the influence of drugs.

They then visited The Highway in Willerby Road, west Hull.

Prosecutor Felicity Hemlin told Hull Crown Court : "They left and she gave in when he wanted to drive. He went down an alley down the back of her house and kept driving on. He said he was doing this because the police were after him. He parked in a different street and turned the engine off."

When the woman later attempted to take the keys from the ignition, he turned violent and subjected her to a sustained attack which left her with "significant injuries" including bruising and swelling.

By all accounts there was an inevitability that George would eventually kill someone, either by his casual violence or his absolute disregard for anyone but himself.

Tragically it was Jeff Davis who found himself in George's way as he sped through Hull, driving erratically, jumping red lights and almost hitting other cars, despite two kids being on the back seat.

As Mr Davis cycled past the junction of National Avenue and County Road North, George ploughed into him in the blue Audi A4 he was driving illegally with no insurance.

For 60m George kept driving with Mr Davis on the bonnet, witnesses seeing him weaving from side to side in an apparent attempt to clear him off the bonnet before he eventually fell to the ground as George sped off.

Witnesses treated Mr Davis, at the scene and he was taken by ambulance to Hull Royal Infirmary but was declared dead at 9.53pm from head injuries. Mr Davis had been a keen soul dancer who had survived cancer and was planning to marry his girlfriend.

George, of Higham Close, Hull, admitted causing the death of Mr Davis by dangerous driving and by having no insurance and licence on January 29 last year. He originally lied about being the driver and pleaded not guilty at an earlier hearing.

He has now been jailed for nine-and-a-half years and was branded a "dangerous" offender who posed a risk to the public. He will be on extended licence of three years after his release from prison, was banned from driving for 12-and-a-half years and will have to pass an extended retest.
Sentencing him, Judge Thackray said: "You represent a high risk of serious harm to the public."

Mr Davis's mother Lily Nightingale, 79, said of her son: "He was someone who lit up the room when he came in. Sometimes I imagine him to walk through the door.

"When he was taken, a piece of me was taken too. It was so avoidable."

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/shocking-crimes-well-known-dad-21606679

Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cyclist

<4f0c5b94-c4f0-4773-ab8c-9a678b40b1bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3145&group=uk.rec.cycling#3145

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 10:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who
mowed down cyclist
From: cmike8...@gmail.com (Mike Collins)
 by: Mike Collins - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 17:07 UTC

On Saturday, 18 September 2021 at 17:29:45 UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
>
> George, of Higham Close, Hull, admitted causing the death of Mr Davis by dangerous driving and by having no insurance and licence on January 29 last year. He originally lied about being the driver and pleaded not guilty at an earlier hearing.
>
> He has now been jailed for nine-and-a-half years and was branded a "dangerous" offender who posed a risk to the public. He will be on extended licence of three years after his release from prison, was banned from driving for 12-and-a-half years and will have to pass an extended retest.
> Sentencing him, Judge Thackray said: "You represent a high risk of serious harm to the public."
>
> Mr Davis's mother Lily Nightingale, 79, said of her son: "He was someone who lit up the room when he came in. Sometimes I imagine him to walk through the door.
>
> "When he was taken, a piece of me was taken too. It was so avoidable."

Since this vermin does not want to obey the laws of this country he should be taken into international waters, given a rubber boat and a paddle and told to go to hell in his own way. Phalanx guns should be used if it attempts to enter our national waters.

Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cyclist

<6bae29a4-8a88-4102-9f75-c47c42df5838n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3147&group=uk.rec.cycling#3147

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 12:18:22 -0700 (PDT)
mowed down cyclist
From: cmike8...@gmail.com (Mike Collins)
 by: Mike Collins - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 19:18 UTC

On Saturday, 18 September 2021 at 18:39:43 UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 6:07:47 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
>

> > > https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/local-news/shocking-crimes-well-known-dad-21606679
> > Since this vermin does not want to obey the laws of this country he should be taken into international waters, given a rubber boat and a paddle and told to go to hell in his own way. Phalanx guns should be used if it attempts to enter our national waters.
> Some of the comments say that George should be hanged, so I said which one, Ben or Barry?

I am opposed to the death penalty. History has shown it solves nothing.

Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cyclist

<si5f4s$h9j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3148&group=uk.rec.cycling#3148

From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cyclist
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 20:36:56 +0100
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 19:36 UTC

Mike Collins wrote:
> On Saturday, 18 September 2021 at 18:39:43 UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com
> wrote:

>>> Since this vermin does not want to obey the laws of this country he
>>> should be taken into international waters, given a rubber boat and
>>> a paddle and told to go to hell in his own way. Phalanx guns should
>>> be used if it attempts to enter our national waters.
>> Some of the comments say that George should be hanged, so I said
>> which one, Ben or Barry?
>
> I am opposed to the death penalty. History has shown it solves
> nothing.

So said the council estate scum wanker who rides a silly bicycle and who
approves of using illegal drugs.
Your opinions are worth fuck all. You are a worthless fuck all.
You are road lice and will be hopefully crushed by proper road users.
Twat.

Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cyclist

<158bb7d8-16ba-4289-ba3b-80c691f9fe3an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3149&group=uk.rec.cycling#3149

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 12:40:53 -0700 (PDT)
mowed down cyclist
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 19:40 UTC

On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 8:37:02 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> Mike Collins wrote:
> > On Saturday, 18 September 2021 at 18:39:43 UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com
> > wrote:

> >> Some of the comments say that George should be hanged, so I said
> >> which one, Ben or Barry?
> >
> > I am opposed to the death penalty. History has shown it solves
> > nothing.
> So said the council estate scum wanker who rides a silly bicycle and who
> approves of using illegal drugs.
> Your opinions are worth fuck all. You are a worthless fuck all.
> You are road lice and will be hopefully crushed by proper road users.
> Twat.

So you would have hanged all of these innocent people? Why?

Stefan Kiszko, Barry George, Birmingham Six, Timothy Evans, George Kelly, Mahmood Hussein Mattan, Derek Bentley, George Thatcher, Andrew Evans, Liam Holden, Stephen Downing, Judith Ward, Guildford Four and Maguire Seven, Terry Pinfold, Harry MacKenney, Robert Brown, Paul Blackburn, Bridgewater Four, Sean Hodgson, Winston Silcott, Michael Shirley, Danny McNamee, Cardiff Newsagent Three, Cardiff Three, M25 Three, Christy Walsh, Eddie Gilfoyle, Sally Clark, Donna Anthony, Victor Nealon, Siôn Jenkins, Angela Cannings, Barri White, Suzanne Holdsworth, Sam Hallam, Ched Evans, Oval Four - all were wrongly convicted and some were hanged, despite being innocent.

Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cyclist

<si5o99$git$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3150&group=uk.rec.cycling#3150

From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 23:12:52 +0100
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Sat, 18 Sep 2021 22:12 UTC

swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 18, 2021 at 8:37:02 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder
> Esquire wrote:
>> Mike Collins wrote:

>>> I am opposed to the death penalty. History has shown it solves
>>> nothing.
>> So said the council estate scum wanker who rides a silly bicycle and
>> who approves of using illegal drugs.
>> Your opinions are worth fuck all. You are a worthless fuck all.
>> You are road lice and will be hopefully crushed by proper road users.
>> Twat.
>
> So you would have hanged all of these innocent people? Why?
>
> Stefan Kiszko, Barry George, Birmingham Six, Timothy Evans, George
> Kelly, Mahmood Hussein Mattan, Derek Bentley, George Thatcher, Andrew
> Evans, Liam Holden, Stephen Downing, Judith Ward, Guildford Four and
> Maguire Seven, Terry Pinfold, Harry MacKenney, Robert Brown, Paul
> Blackburn, Bridgewater Four, Sean Hodgson, Winston Silcott, Michael
> Shirley, Danny McNamee, Cardiff Newsagent Three, Cardiff Three, M25
> Three, Christy Walsh, Eddie Gilfoyle, Sally Clark, Donna Anthony,
> Victor Nealon, Si�n Jenkins, Angela Cannings, Barri White, Suzanne
> Holdsworth, Sam Hallam, Ched Evans, Oval Four - all were wrongly
> convicted and some were hanged, despite being innocent.

Your opinion is worth fuck all. You are a worthless fuck all.
You are road lice and will be hopefully crushed by proper road users.
Twat.

Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cyclist

<si754m$g3a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3153&group=uk.rec.cycling#3153

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
mowed down cyclist
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 22:58:30 +1200
 by: Peter Keller - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 10:58 UTC

On 19/09/21 07:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> So said the council estate scum wanker who rides a silly bicycle and who
> approves of using illegal drugs.
> Your opinions are worth fuck all. You are a worthless fuck all.
> You are road lice and will be hopefully crushed by proper road users.
> Twat.

Murderer.

Organisational culture says goodbye to the shooter.

Nipple wagon

Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cyclist

<si757k$g3a$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3154&group=uk.rec.cycling#3154

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
mowed down cyclist
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 23:00:03 +1200
 by: Peter Keller - Sun, 19 Sep 2021 11:00 UTC

On 19/09/21 10:12, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> Your opinion is worth fuck all. You are a worthless fuck all.
> You are road lice and will be hopefully crushed by proper road users.
> Twat.

Murderer.

A sickingly prodigious profile visits Japan in the winter.

probing fudge fucker

Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cyclist

<sifemt$h77$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3205&group=uk.rec.cycling#3205

From: dr6...@gmail.com (TMS320)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
mowed down cyclist
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:30:53 +0100
 by: TMS320 - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:30 UTC

On 18/09/2021 20:18, Mike Collins wrote:

>>> Since this vermin does not want to obey the laws of this country he should be taken into international waters, given a rubber boat and a paddle and told to go to hell in his own way. Phalanx guns should be used if it attempts to enter our national waters.
>> Some of the comments say that George should be hanged, so I said which one, Ben or Barry?
>
> I am opposed to the death penalty. History has shown it solves nothing.

It solves the problem of someone comimng back to repeat their crimes.

Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cyclist

<4c45bfbe-4c0a-44ff-98ba-ede2d65ab6d9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3207&group=uk.rec.cycling#3207

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 09:08:01 -0700 (PDT)
mowed down cyclist
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 16:08 UTC

On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 3:30:54 PM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:
> On 18/09/2021 20:18, Mike Collins wrote:

> >> Some of the comments say that George should be hanged, so I said which one, Ben or Barry?
> >
> > I am opposed to the death penalty. History has shown it solves nothing.
> It solves the problem of someone comimng back to repeat their crimes.

It introduces the problem of not being able to bring back innocent people from the dead.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17324912

Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cyclist

<ir5gojF4ripU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3236&group=uk.rec.cycling#3236

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
mowed down cyclist
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 09:32:19 +0100
 by: JNugent - Fri, 24 Sep 2021 08:32 UTC

> On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 3:30:54 PM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:

>>> I am opposed to the death penalty. History has shown it solves nothing.

>> It solves the problem of someone comimng back to repeat their crimes.

> It introduces the problem of not being able to bring back innocent people from the dead.

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17324912

An interesting little story on one level, though sensitivity to language
and textual nuance is necessary in order to be able to spot it.

QUOTE:
A Devon man wrongly accused of raping a woman in Manchester has spoken
of his anger over a DNA mistake which led to the charge. Charges were
dropped against the man when it emerged that a DNA sample was
contaminated in the laboratories of Teddington-based LGC Forensics.

The man also said he hoped that the real rapist would be caught. LGC
Forensics said it deeply regretted that forensic evidence was
contaminated in one of its laboratories.

The man, who was facing a trial accused of raping the woman at Plant
Hill Park, Blackley, in October, said: "I am relieved that I have been
found not guilty. But then I always was not guilty."
ENDQUOTE

He has, of course, *not* been found "not guilty". Only a court can do
that and there is no mention of a court in the story. According to the
story, the charges have been dropped, which is not the same thing.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: The shocking crimes and well known dad of smirking killer who mowed down cyclist