Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Yet ANOTHER blow to freedom and democracy from the usual [big tech
left wing] suspects
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:17:34 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 04:17 UTC

Lol, pretty boy tredau doesn't want these donations to promote hate -
Sez the guy caught in multiple blackface pics over the years.

Pretty sick how these leftist moguls toe the line dictated to them and
stifle any form of debate, we are subject to crass propaganda far, far
more than the Nazis could ever dream of, and in fact are giving PRM and
NK a run for their money.

I'm sure they'd never have the nerve to cut off terror group blm
donations after their "peaceful" protests [aka "riots"], with more to
come this summer.

``````````````

GoFundMe bows to Trudeau and CANCELS the Freedom Truckers: Donation site
refuses to return $9M and will instead distribute it to charities it
deems fit as Canadian PM is accused of acting like a dictator

GoFundMe has canceled the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser for
allegedly violating its terms of service
The crowdfunding platform announced Friday that they will be
distributing the remaining funds to 'credible and established charities'
The decision comes one day after Canadian leaders called on
GoFundMe to detail how it would ensure donations weren't being used to
promote hate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10478989/GoFundMe-cancels-Freedom-Convoy-distribute-9M-donations-charities.html

Re: Yet ANOTHER blow to freedom and democracy from the usual [big tech left wing] suspects

<NVmLJ.6735$Lbb6.901@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3245&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3245

Subject: Re: Yet ANOTHER blow to freedom and democracy from the usual [big
tech left wing] suspects
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:19:57 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 04:19 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Lol, pretty boy tredau doesn't want these donations to promote hate -
> Sez the guy caught in multiple blackface pics over the years.
>
> Pretty sick how these leftist moguls toe the line dictated to them and
> stifle any form of debate, we are subject to crass propaganda far, far
> more than the Nazis could ever dream of, and in fact are giving PRM and
> NK a run for their money.
>
> I'm sure they'd never have the nerve to cut off terror group blm
> donations after their "peaceful" protests [aka "riots"], with more to
> come this summer.
>

> ``````````````
>

> GoFundMe bows to Trudeau and CANCELS the Freedom Truckers: Donation site
> refuses to return $9M and will instead distribute it to charities it
> deems fit as Canadian PM is accused of acting like a dictator
>
>     GoFundMe has canceled the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser for
> allegedly violating its terms of service
>     The crowdfunding platform announced Friday that they will be
> distributing the remaining funds to 'credible and established charities'
>     The decision comes one day after Canadian leaders called on
> GoFundMe to detail how it would ensure donations weren't being used to
> promote hate
>

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10478989/GoFundMe-cancels-Freedom-Convoy-distribute-9M-donations-charities.html

goggle/facebook/youtube ect censoring/banning in synchronized lock step
to the same tune, as if dictated by a higher authority

Facebook REMOVES page promoting Freedom Convoy in DC after GoFundMe
started returning $8m in donations for Canada protest: Fears donation
site run by CEO who once lobbied Congress for COVID aid payments has
sided with Trudeau

Facebook removed the Convoy to DC 2022 Facebook group on Wednesday
'for repeatedly violating our policies around QAnon'; The group's
creator claims his personal Facebook account was also removed
The move came as crowdsourcing site GoFundMe suspended the Canadian
Freedom Convoy fundraiser for the second time, prompting fears about the
platform's motives
Political analysts allege the trucking protests stand to benefit
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's liberals, posing some to question if
GoFundMe has sided with the Canadian leader
GoFundMe, however, maintains the fundraiser's suspension is due to
a potential terms of service violation and the company is working 'to
ensure the funds are going to the intended recipients'
GoFundMe CEO Tim Cadogan has not publicly commented on the Freedom
Convoy fundraiser
He has previously argued the nonprofit has 'a responsibility to
society to prohibit the promotion of misinformation, hate or
discrimination, or use a campaign to bully or discriminate, or to
promote violence'
Cadogan also has a known history of being pro-vaccine and has
actively slammed the US government for its handling of the coronavirus
pandemic

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10475507/Facebook-REMOVES-page-promoting-Freedom-Convoy-DC-GoFundMe-started-returning-donations.html

Re: Yet ANOTHER blow to freedom and democracy from the usual [big tech left wing] suspects

<20220205101109.000061ef@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3246&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3246

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
tech left wing] suspects
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 10:11:09 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 10:11 UTC

On Fri, 4 Feb 2022 23:19:57 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Cadogan also has a known history of being pro-vaccine

Most people are. Looks like the Daily Mail are simply trying to trigger anti-vaxxer scum.

It's not democracy for a minority to bring a city or country to a standstill until they get what they demand; that's fascism, that's terrorism.

They are foreign funded rightwing anti-vaxxer nutjobs who oppose democracy and are more than happy to desecrate the National War Memorial, display their swastika, racist and anti-democracy flags, beat up anyone who doesn't agree with them.

It's no surprise you are on their side.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Yet ANOTHER blow to freedom and democracy from the usual [big tech left wing] suspects