May your Tongue stick to the Roof of your Mouth with the Force of a Thousand Caramels.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Mitcheldean man who failed to tell police who was driving is fined more than £1,000

SubjectAuthor
* Mitcheldean man who failed to tell police who was drSimon Mason
+- Re: Mitcheldean man who failed to tell police who was dJNugent
+* Re: Mitcheldean man who failed to tell police who waSimon Mason
|+- Re: Mitcheldean man who failed toSpike
|`- Re: Mitcheldean man who failed to tell police who was dJNugent
`- Re: Mitcheldean man who failed to tell police who waSimon Mason

1
Mitcheldean man who failed to tell police who was driving is fined more than £1,000

<ee1b6def-6824-4f5b-9dbc-b14f9afd89d1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32514&group=uk.rec.cycling#32514

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 13:01:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mitcheldean_man_who_failed_to_tell_police_who_was_dr
iving_is_fined_more_than_£1,000
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 20:01 UTC

A 22-year-old Mitcheldean man has been ordered to pay more than £1,000 by Cheltenham magistrates after he admitted failing to notify the police who was driving a Toyota pick-up suspected of speeding on the A40 at Over, near Gloucester.

Joel Richards of Silver Street, Mitcheldean, also had six penalty points endorsed on his driving licence.

He pleaded guilty to failing to inform Gloucestershire Police who was at the wheel of a Toyota Hilux on March 6 this year.

He was fined £660 plus £90 costs and a £264 victim services surcharge.

https://www.theforestreview.co.uk/news/mitcheldean-man-who-failed-to-tell-police-who-was-driving-is-fined-more-than-ps1000-643422

Re: Mitcheldean man who failed to tell police who was driving is fined more than £1,000

<kqdl02Ficm4U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32522&group=uk.rec.cycling#32522

From: jnug...@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re:_Mitcheldean_man_who_failed_to_tell_police_who_was_d
riving_is_fined_more_than_£1,000
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 00:38:26 +0000
 by: JNugent - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 00:38 UTC

On 31/10/2023 08:01 pm, Simon Mason wrote:
> A 22-year-old Mitcheldean man has been ordered to pay more than £1,000 by Cheltenham magistrates after he admitted failing to notify the police who was driving a Toyota pick-up suspected of speeding on the A40 at Over, near Gloucester.
>
> Joel Richards of Silver Street, Mitcheldean, also had six penalty points endorsed on his driving licence.
>
> He pleaded guilty to failing to inform Gloucestershire Police who was at the wheel of a Toyota Hilux on March 6 this year.
>
> He was fined £660 plus £90 costs and a £264 victim services surcharge.
>
> https://www.theforestreview.co.uk/news/mitcheldean-man-who-failed-to-tell-police-who-was-driving-is-fined-more-than-ps1000-643422

It's best to place business vehicles within the ownership of a limited
company.

Re: Mitcheldean man who failed to tell police who was driving is fined more than £1,000

<6a9dfd47-32f6-4572-854c-447619083a66n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32526&group=uk.rec.cycling#32526

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 21:10:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Mitcheldean_man_who_failed_to_tell_police_who_wa
s_driving_is_fined_more_than_£1,000
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 04:10 UTC

On Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 8:01:38 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:

> He pleaded guilty to failing to inform Gloucestershire Police who was at the wheel of a Toyota Hilux on March 6 this year.

The old switcheroo in chav driver land.

Re: Mitcheldean man who failed to tell police who wa s driving is fined more than £1,000

<kqeju3Fp1paU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32530&group=uk.rec.cycling#32530

From: aero.sp...@btinternet.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Mitcheldean man who failed to
Date: 1 Nov 2023 09:26:27 GMT
 by: Spike - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 09:26 UTC

Simon Mason <swldxer1958@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 8:01:38 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:

>> He pleaded guilty to failing to inform Gloucestershire Police who was at
>> the wheel of a Toyota Hilux on March 6 this year.

> The old switcheroo in chav driver land.

Who or what was switcheroo’d for whom or what?

--
Spike

Re: Mitcheldean man who failed to tell police who was driving is fined more than £1,000

<kqepdsFq7vrU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32531&group=uk.rec.cycling#32531

From: jnug...@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
riving_is_fined_more_than_£1,000
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 11:00:11 +0000
 by: JNugent - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 11:00 UTC

On 01/11/2023 04:10 am, Simon Misogyny wrote:

> On Tuesday, October 31, 2023 at 8:01:38 PM UTC, Simon Mysogyny wrote:
>
>> He pleaded guilty to failing to inform Gloucestershire Police who was at the wheel of a Toyota Hilux on March 6 this year.
>
> The old switcheroo in chav driver land.

Who was named as the alleged switched driver?

Somebody or nobody?

And Gloucestershire as "chav-land"?

'Ull bears that crown.

Re: Mitcheldean man who failed to tell police who was driving is fined more than £1,000

<5afc2fab-b6df-4b19-9f04-0714a6c96d57n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32535&group=uk.rec.cycling#32535

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 04:38:04 -0700 (PDT)
s_driving_is_fined_more_than_£1,000
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 11:38 UTC

The case against a teenager accused of murdering a man at a house party in Birmingham has been dropped because of “insufficient evidence.”

Detectives launched a murder hunt after Joel Richards , 20, arrived at Birmingham’s City Hospital with multiple stab wounds in the early hours of Sunday May 28.

He died shortly afterwards, having suffered a fatal stab wound to the chest..

A 17-year-old boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was charged in June with murdering Mr Richards and possessing a knife in Kingsbury Road.

He was due to stand trial at Birmingham Crown Court earlier this month, but the case against him was discontinued.

A spokesman for the West Midlands Crown Prosecution Service confirmed that the case had been dropped.

He said: “Based on the evidence which was provided to us by the police, a decision was made that there was insufficient evidence available at the present time to provide a realistic prospect of conviction.”
q Birmingham murder victim named by friends and family

[...]

It is believed that Joel attended a party in Erdington where a disorder took place at around 2.30am.

Detectives previously made a public appeal to track down anyone who attended the house party on Kingsbury Road, near to the junction of Wood End Lane.

Joel’s former teacher described him as “a wonderful student, a credit to the school and his family” whilst one of his friend’s described him as “one of the nicest young men I have ever met”.

And his friend Craig Asson posted on the Birmingham Mail Facebook page: “RIP brother thank you for the hundreds of memories.

“One of the nicest young men I ever met gone at just 20. Please everyone share somebody somewhere will know something.”

It is understood Joel was previously a pupil at the North Birmingham Academy, in Kingstanding’s College Road.

His former teacher, David Hill-Ilderton, previously said: “Joel was a wonderful student, a credit to our school and his family. God bless.

Anyone with information about Joel’s death can call the West Midlands Police homicide team on 101, or the independent Crimestoppers charity, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 .