"Life sucks, but death doesn't put out at all...." -- Thomas J. Kopp

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: Ford Ranger is number one

SubjectAuthor
* Ford Ranger is number oneMighty Mouse
`* Re: Ford Ranger is number onealvey
 +* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneMighty Mouse
 |`* Re: Ford Ranger is number onealvey
 | `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneMighty Mouse
 |  +- Re: Ford Ranger is number onealvey
 |  `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneKeithr0
 |   +* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneMighty Mouse
 |   |`* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneKeithr0
 |   | `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneMighty Mouse
 |   |  `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneKeithr0
 |   |   `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneXeno
 |   |    +* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneMighty Mouse
 |   |    |`* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneClocky
 |   |    | `- Re: Ford Ranger is number oneMighty Mouse
 |   |    `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneClocky
 |   |     `- Re: Ford Ranger is number oneMighty Mouse
 |   `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneNoddy
 |    +- Re: Ford Ranger is number oneXeno
 |    `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneMighty Mouse
 |     `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneKeithr0
 |      +* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneNoddy
 |      |+- Re: Ford Ranger is number oneXeno
 |      |+* Re: Ford Ranger is number onealvey
 |      ||`* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneXeno
 |      || `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneMighty Mouse
 |      ||  +* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneKeithr0
 |      ||  |`* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneMighty Mouse
 |      ||  | `- Re: Ford Ranger is number oneClocky
 |      ||  `- Re: Ford Ranger is number oneXeno
 |      |`- Re: Ford Ranger is number oneMighty Mouse
 |      `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneMighty Mouse
 |       `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneKeithr0
 |        `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneClocky
 |         `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneKeithr0
 |          `- Re: Ford Ranger is number oneClocky
 `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneXeno
  `* Re: Ford Ranger is number oneMighty Mouse
   `- Re: Ford Ranger is number oneXeno

Pages:12
Re: Ford Ranger is number one

<l1dmstFn552U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32486&group=aus.cars#32486

From: "squea...@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: Ford Ranger is number one
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 11:04:41 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 00:04 UTC

Xeno wrote:
> On 25/1/2024 8:27 am, alvey wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:
>>

>>> It's his bi-polar hard at work. He's legitimately mental.
>>
>> Hahahahaha!
>>
>> Wow! *Three* stupidities in one line!
>>
>> 1. Amongst other disciplines, you are not qualified to assess mental
>> health. As far from it as Bumhole (Vic) is from picturesque in fact.
>>
>> 2. You have referenced the disorder in a hopelessly inappropriate way.
>>
>> 3. You can't even spell it!
>>

>> Always good for a laugh is the old Fraudster.
>>

>> alvey
>>

> His last sentence is a real kicker. Tries to use big words in a
> sentence, pity he has no clue as to their meaning. Take his use of
> "legitimately" as a prime example. So "legitimately mental" means it's
> *legal/permissable* to be bipolar? I'm sure all those *diagnosed* with
> bipolar disorder will be happy to know they won't be immediately
> incarcerated!

LOL!

> Darren, the laugh a minute gift that keeps on giving!

yes indeed. in common with keefy, in his desperate efforts to puff
himself up and blow others away, all he manages to achieve is to show
what a fool he is

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Ford Ranger is number one

<uosb8f$210eg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32487&group=aus.cars#32487

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 08:50:21 +0800
 by: Clocky - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 00:50 UTC

On 24/01/2024 2:28 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 24/1/2024 4:46 pm, Keithr0 wrote:

>>> so by your reasoning.. a minority (of purchasers) bought a Samsung.
>>> and a minority bought an LG. and a minority bought a Hisense. so
>>> there was no majority of purchasers? but how can that be. UNLESS you
>>> say the majority bought a Samsung, which they did. so most purchasers
>>> bought a Samsung. or if you want to be entirely correct you would
>>> say.. "when buying a TV more purchasers buy a Samsung than any other
>>> brand". but in general conversation one would just say "the brand
>>> most ppl buy is Samsung". or simply "most ppl buy Samsung".

>>> If you can't understand that then I'm sorry for you, but I'm happy to
>>> try to teach you English, maths and elementary logic
>>>
>>> but this may help..
>>>
>>> majority
>>>
>>> noun
>>> 1. the greater number.
>>> (snip)
>>>

>>> OTY
>>>

>> The iPhone is the most popular phone, but most people (i.e. the
>> majority of people) own an Android phone. Clear enough?
>>
>> Over an out.
>
> Now you're getting deceitful.
>
> The iPhone is a brand of phone (Apple)
> Android is a phone OS
>
> comparing apples to oranges (pun intended)

Sliemey is living up to his name.

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: Ford Ranger is number one

<uosbdj$210eg$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32488&group=aus.cars#32488

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 08:53:06 +0800
 by: Clocky - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 00:53 UTC

On 25/01/2024 7:56 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Xeno wrote:

>>> The iPhone is the most popular phone, but most people (i.e. the
>>> majority of people) own an Android phone. Clear enough?
>>>
>>> Over an out.
>>
>> Now you're getting deceitful.
>>
>> The iPhone is a brand of phone (Apple)
>> Android is a phone OS
>>
>> comparing apples to oranges (pun intended)
>>

> exactly. irrelevant, inappropriate, and false analogy

....and the mischievous illogical slimeball claims he was a programmer!

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a
proven liar."

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: Ford Ranger is number one

<l1dsb7Fo60eU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32489&group=aus.cars#32489

From: nothing....@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 11:37:43 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 01:37 UTC

On 25/01/2024 10:04 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Xeno wrote:

>>> Hahahahaha!
>>>
>>> Wow! *Three* stupidities in one line!
>>>
>>> 1. Amongst other disciplines, you are not qualified to assess mental
>>> health. As far from it as Bumhole (Vic) is from picturesque in fact.
>>>
>>> 2. You have referenced the disorder in a hopelessly inappropriate way.
>>>
>>> 3. You can't even spell it!
>>>

>>> Always good for a laugh is the old Fraudster.
>>>

>>> alvey
>>>

>> His last sentence is a real kicker. Tries to use big words in a
>> sentence, pity he has no clue as to their meaning. Take his use of
>> "legitimately" as a prime example. So "legitimately mental" means it's
>> *legal/permissable* to be bipolar? I'm sure all those *diagnosed* with
>> bipolar disorder will be happy to know they won't be immediately
>> incarcerated!
>
> LOL!
>

>> Darren, the laugh a minute gift that keeps on giving!
>>

> yes indeed. in common with keefy, in his desperate efforts to puff
> himself up and blow others away, all he manages to achieve is to show
> what a fool he is

Who's your dealer, he must sell the really good shit.

Re: Ford Ranger is number one

<l1dupmFol40U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32490&group=aus.cars#32490

From: "squea...@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:19:32 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 02:19 UTC

Keithr0 wrote:
> On 23/01/2024 8:39 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Noddy wrote:

>>> And they're all very successful at that.

>>> It was the single best selling individual model, but it was *not*
>>> the best selling make. Toyota always wins that contest simply by way
>>> of Toyota having more models on the market than anyone else.

>>> Indeed. In his example, 55%, or "most people" bought something
>>> *other* than a Samsung TV.
>>>
>>> I don't know why you bother with this lunatic,
>>
>> shutup dingbat. you couldn't even pass year nine
>>
>>> as he has clearly demonstrated his idiocy enough now that if Helen
>>> Keller were still alive even she could see it.
>>>

>> i run rings around you in any debate, which is why you hide from me
>> in coward castle
>>

> Who's your dealer, he must sell the really good shit.

prove me wrong. however, it's impossible to have a rational
debate/discussion with him because of his dishonesty, ie. he lies!
latest example (the last discussion I had with him) he tried to convince
everyone that he saw me drive past his house. he hides from me, as he
does from anyone who tells him the truth about himself, or who he can't
browbeat into submission to him. that's why he has the intelligent ppl
here blocked (Xeno, Clocky, alvey, me)

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Ford Ranger is number one

<l1dur7Fol40U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32491&group=aus.cars#32491

From: "squea...@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:20:23 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 02:20 UTC

could we ever expect otherwise

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Ford Ranger is number one

<l1dv1pFonkjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32492&group=aus.cars#32492

From: "squea...@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:23:51 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 02:23 UTC

set the timer on his VCR?  :)

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Ford Ranger is number one

<l1dv33FonkjU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32493&group=aus.cars#32493

From: "squea...@thecheesefactory.com (Mighty Mouse)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:24:34 +1100
 by: Mighty Mouse - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 02:24 UTC

Keithr0 wrote:
> On 25/01/2024 10:04 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>> Xeno wrote:

>>> His last sentence is a real kicker. Tries to use big words in a
>>> sentence, pity he has no clue as to their meaning. Take his use of
>>> "legitimately" as a prime example. So "legitimately mental" means
>>> it's *legal/permissable* to be bipolar? I'm sure all those
>>> *diagnosed* with bipolar disorder will be happy to know they won't
>>> be immediately incarcerated!
>>
>> LOL!
>>

>>> Darren, the laugh a minute gift that keeps on giving!
>>>

>> yes indeed. in common with keefy, in his desperate efforts to puff
>> himself up and blow others away, all he manages to achieve is to show
>> what a fool he is
>>
> Who's your dealer, he must sell the really good shit.

you already tried that one..

--
Have a nice day!..

Re: Ford Ranger is number one

<l1dv5qFon8iU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32494&group=aus.cars#32494

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:26:02 +1100
 by: Xeno - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 02:26 UTC

On 25/1/2024 11:04 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Xeno wrote:

>>> Hahahahaha!
>>>
>>> Wow! *Three* stupidities in one line!
>>>
>>> 1. Amongst other disciplines, you are not qualified to assess mental
>>> health. As far from it as Bumhole (Vic) is from picturesque in fact.
>>>
>>> 2. You have referenced the disorder in a hopelessly inappropriate way.
>>>
>>> 3. You can't even spell it!
>>>

>>> Always good for a laugh is the old Fraudster.
>>>

>>> alvey
>>>

>> His last sentence is a real kicker. Tries to use big words in a
>> sentence, pity he has no clue as to their meaning. Take his use of
>> "legitimately" as a prime example. So "legitimately mental" means it's
>> *legal/permissable* to be bipolar? I'm sure all those *diagnosed* with
>> bipolar disorder will be happy to know they won't be immediately
>> incarcerated!
>
> LOL!
>

>> Darren, the laugh a minute gift that keeps on giving!
>>

> yes indeed. in common with keefy, in his desperate efforts to puff
> himself up and blow others away, all he manages to achieve is to show
> what a fool he is

Oh, Darren is the master of demonstrating he is a fool. In that he has
no peer.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: Ford Ranger is number one

<l1e38lFpfpmU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32495&group=aus.cars#32495

From: nothing....@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:35:49 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 03:35 UTC

On 25/01/2024 12:19 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:

> he has the intelligent ppl here blocked (Xeno, Clocky, alvey, me)

Either that's really good shit that you're getting, or it has fried you
brain already.

Re: Ford Ranger is number one

<uosm5h$263ba$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32496&group=aus.cars#32496

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 11:55:57 +0800
 by: Clocky - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 03:55 UTC

On 25/01/2024 10:24 am, Mighty Mouse wrote:
> Keithr0 wrote:

>>> LOL!

>>> yes indeed. in common with keefy, in his desperate efforts to puff
>>> himself up and blow others away, all he manages to achieve is to show
>>> what a fool he is
>>>
>> Who's your dealer, he must sell the really good shit.
>
> you already tried that one..

Failed the first time so ol' mate Sliemey the king of cringe thought
he'd give it a second run.

Still a fail :-)

In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a
proven liar."

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: Ford Ranger is number one

<uosmie$26553$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32497&group=aus.cars#32497

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 12:02:46 +0800
 by: Clocky - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 04:02 UTC

On 25/01/2024 11:35 am, Keithr0 wrote:
> On 25/01/2024 12:19 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>
>> he has the intelligent ppl here blocked (Xeno, Clocky, alvey, me)
>
> Either that's really good shit that you're getting, or it has fried you
> brain already.

Felix handed you yet another lesson Mr. 45% so what does that say about
you you fucking goose?

--
In thread "May need to buy petrol soon" Sept 23 2021 11:15:59am
Keithr0 wrote: "He made the assertion either he proves it or he is a
proven liar."

On Sept 23 2021 3:16:29pm Keithr0 wrote:
"He asserts that the claim is true, so, if it is unproven, he is lying."

Re: Ford Ranger is number one

<l1g77tF91m3U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32513&group=aus.cars#32513

From: nothing....@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 08:55:56 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 22:55 UTC

On 25/01/2024 2:02 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 25/01/2024 11:35 am, Keithr0 wrote:
>> On 25/01/2024 12:19 pm, Mighty Mouse wrote:
>>
>>> he has the intelligent ppl here blocked (Xeno, Clocky, alvey, me)
>>
>> Either that's really good shit that you're getting, or it has fried
>> you brain already.
>>

> Felix handed you yet another lesson Mr. 45% so what does that say about
> you you fucking goose?

Either that's really good shit that you're getting, or it has fried you
brain already.

Re: Ford Ranger is number one

<uour8f$2gk4k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32517&group=aus.cars#32517

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2024 07:35:04 +0800
 by: Clocky - Thu, 25 Jan 2024 23:35 UTC

On 26/01/2024 6:55 am, Keithr0 wrote:
> On 25/01/2024 2:02 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> Either that's really good shit that you're getting, or it has fried
>>> you brain already.
>>>

>> Felix handed you yet another lesson Mr. 45% so what does that say
>> about you you fucking goose?
>
> Either that's really good shit that you're getting, or it has fried you
> brain already.

You know when you dispute it when people say you never admit you were
wrong? This is one of those times you're wrong and won't admit it.

Just so you know Sliemey.