Micro Credo: Never trust a computer bigger than you can lift.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roads

SubjectAuthor
* Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roadsMr Pounder Esquire
+* Re: Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roadsJNugent
|`* Re: Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roadscolwyn
| `- Re: Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roadsJNugent
+- Re: Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roadsPeter Keller
`- Re: Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roadsswldx...@gmail.com

1
Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roads

<sinqjk$ote$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3255&group=uk.rec.cycling#3255

From: MrPoun...@RationalThought.com (Mr Pounder Esquire)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roads
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 19:42:56 +0100
 by: Mr Pounder Esquire - Sat, 25 Sep 2021 18:42 UTC

I have no sympathy for this piece of shit. The more the merrier they die on
the roads which they do not pay for the better.
What makes scum cyclists so stupid?
Must be interbreeding. Most cyclists are unemployable, live in council flats
and are fucking their mothers, sisters and brothers.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/driver-had-no-time-avoid-21647487

Re: Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roads

<ira087Fkj4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3258&group=uk.rec.cycling#3258

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roads
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 02:21:11 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 01:21 UTC

On 25/09/2021 07:42 pm, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> I have no sympathy for this piece of shit. The more the merrier they die on
> the roads which they do not pay for the better.
> What makes scum cyclists so stupid?
> Must be interbreeding. Most cyclists are unemployable, live in council flats
> and are fucking their mothers, sisters and brothers.
>
> https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/driver-had-no-time-avoid-21647487

What on Earth was he doing cycling on the A189 Expressway at Cramlington?

That purpose-built high-speed road is completely duplicated by the
single carriageway road it replaced.

<https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.0816698,-1.5505376,13.53z?hl=en>

If ever there was a road which needed a "No Cyclists, No Animals" rule
(and sign), this is it.

Re: Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roads

<sipaeq$877$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3260&group=uk.rec.cycling#3260

From: guddi...@btinternet.invalid (colwyn)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:19:35 +0100
 by: colwyn - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 08:19 UTC

On 26/09/2021 02:21, JNugent wrote:
> On 25/09/2021 07:42 pm, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
>
>> I have no sympathy for this piece of shit. The more the merrier they
>> die on
>> the roads which they do not pay for the better.
>> What makes scum cyclists so stupid?
>> Must be interbreeding. Most cyclists are unemployable, live in council
>> flats
>> and are fucking their mothers, sisters and brothers.
>>
>> https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/driver-had-no-time-avoid-21647487
>>

> What on Earth was he doing cycling on the A189 Expressway at Cramlington?
>
> That purpose-built high-speed road is completely duplicated by the
> single carriageway road it replaced.
>
> <https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.0816698,-1.5505376,13.53z?hl=en>
>
> If ever there was a road which needed a "No Cyclists, No Animals" rule
> (and sign), this is it.

You agree with sentiments such as above? You are not much better!

Re: Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roads

<sipfjq$88f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3261&group=uk.rec.cycling#3261

From: muzhm...@centrum.sk (Peter Keller)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 22:47:37 +1300
 by: Peter Keller - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 09:47 UTC

On 26/09/21 07:42, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
> I have no sympathy for this piece of shit. The more the merrier they die on
> the roads which they do not pay for the better.
> What makes scum cyclists so stupid?
> Must be interbreeding. Most cyclists are unemployable, live in council flats
> and are fucking their mothers, sisters and brothers.
>
> https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/driver-had-no-time-avoid-21647487

Murderer

I, a antelope righteously command is reindeer and skunk because of puppy
hole

Throbbing retard boy butler

Re: Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roads

<irbsnkFbnj3U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3267&group=uk.rec.cycling#3267

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 19:33:24 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 18:33 UTC

On 26/09/2021 09:19 am, colwyn wrote:
> On 26/09/2021 02:21, JNugent wrote:
>> On 25/09/2021 07:42 pm, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
>>
>>> I have no sympathy for this piece of shit. The more the merrier they
>>> die on
>>> the roads which they do not pay for the better.
>>> What makes scum cyclists so stupid?
>>> Must be interbreeding. Most cyclists are unemployable, live in
>>> council flats
>>> and are fucking their mothers, sisters and brothers.
>>>
>>> https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/driver-had-no-time-avoid-21647487
>>>

>> What on Earth was he doing cycling on the A189 Expressway at Cramlington?
>>
>> That purpose-built high-speed road is completely duplicated by the
>> single carriageway road it replaced.
>>
>> <https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.0816698,-1.5505376,13.53z?hl=en>
>>
>> If ever there was a road which needed a "No Cyclists, No Animals" rule
>> (and sign), this is it.
>>
> You agree with sentiments such as above? You are not much better!

Other people say what they want to say. I say what *I* want to say.

There is no rule which states that a poster has to endorse or agree with
all quoted material.

In this case, I merely point out that there is no need for anyone to
cycle on the near-motorway standard expressway A189 because there is a
more-than-adequate single carriageway (the "old" superseded route)
running parallel with it.

In many other cases, pedestrians and cyclists (to say nothing of
horse-drawn vehicles and equestrians) are prohibited on such new-build
routes. Even where that is not the case, it is *foolish* to cycle on an
expressway when there is a more-than suitable alternative. This case
illustrates just why that is.

Re: Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roads

<4938fc6b-502c-4b1a-9012-80b0abd786f4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3270&group=uk.rec.cycling#3270

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 11:46:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sun, 26 Sep 2021 18:46 UTC

On Saturday, September 25, 2021 at 7:43:01 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
The more the merrier they die on
> the roads which they do not pay for the better.

If I don't have to pay for my local roads, then when do I get a rebate on my council tax that pays for road repairs?

https://www.northlincs.gov.uk/transport-and-streets/roads-and-footpaths/#1605087685966-3b09483a-3694

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Another stupid twat of a cyclist off the roads