Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Subject: Dutton wants you to boycott Woolies
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 17:08:44 +0800
 by: Ozix - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 09:08 UTC

FFS, has he nothing better to do than get brownie points from Sky News
nutjobs?
Those poor patriots can't buy cheap Chinese crap to celebrate the
founding of NSW convict colony.

Re: Dutton wants you to boycott Woolies

<dzYnN.32239$94X4.11338@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32565&group=aus.politics#32565

Subject: Re: Dutton wants you to boycott Woolies
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 07:53:25 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 20:53 UTC

Ozix

> FFS, has he nothing better to do than get brownie points from Sky News
> nutjobs?
> Those poor patriots can't buy cheap Chinese crap to celebrate thamentari e
> founding of NSW convict colony.

Sky News is the Australian Faux News. Fake through and through. The only
reason for its existence is to spread the far right culture wars,
misinfo, outright lies and create a hard right alternate reality for its
gullible audience.
Clearly Voldemort Gestapo Dutton, the wannabe fascist leader of the LNP
mob, who actually has a no policies currently on offer beyond saying NO
to everything that the political centre (centre right LABOR and
independents) with the parliamentary mild left (centre left Greens)
attempt to legislate. The wannabe OZ-Trump is using the carefully staged
playbook created on the US-MAGA model by assorted far-right think tanks,
the likes the Advance Australia Foundation and co and majority foreign
owned business interests.

So NO! There is NO point expecting anything from the LNP nor its
megaphones, the Murdoch media outlets and Channel Nine!.

Hey! We did not even start 2024 properly but the expected hrd-right
political shitshow has already ramped up to maxed artificial outrage levels.

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.
to offer

Re: Dutton wants you to boycott Woolies

<p5o0qihuefeq4q9013lebfbu2oehbmp6jp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32569&group=aus.politics#32569

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 09:04:55 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 11 Jan 2024 22:04 UTC

On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 17:08:44 +0800, Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote:

>FFS, has he nothing better to do than get brownie points from Sky News
>nutjobs?
>Those poor patriots can't buy cheap Chinese crap to celebrate the
>founding of NSW convict colony.

Not that I mind. I shop a Woolworth's. in my entire lifetime have
never bought Australia Day paraphernalia from them, but have bought it
from KMart/Target/BigW.
Seems making a mountain out of a molehill!
Seems that Dutton's gas lighting is scoring well with the Plebs
though!
Over 8000 telegraph readers gave 85% vote against Woolworth's not
stocking rubbish.
"cheap Chinese crap to celebrate the founding of NSW convict colony"
Latest graph showing today's results
https://ibb.co/Ws4LGck
over 2,500 comments mostly supporting Dutton.
Top comment
"Peter Dutton a true Aussie who will make a great PM !"
Could do worse no doubt, like putting Albanese back
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens" One Nation.