The real reason psychology is hard is that psychologists are trying to do the impossible.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: There are some real arseholes around

SubjectAuthor
* There are some real arseholes aroundKeithr0
+- Re: There are some real arseholes aroundNoddy
+- Re: There are some real arseholes aroundXeno
+* Re: There are some real arseholes aroundDaryl
|`- Re: There are some real arseholes aroundNoddy
`- Re: There are some real arseholes aroundTrevor Wilson

1
There are some real arseholes around

<l351dnFpnegU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32611&group=aus.cars#32611

From: nothing....@here.com.au (Keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: There are some real arseholes around
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 09:41:43 +1000
 by: Keithr0 - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 23:41 UTC

One of my granddaughters went back to her car after work and found this

https://imgur.com/a/uuSat9L

You can't do that sort of damage and not notice, and it looks like it
was done by a vehicle entering the next bay, but the arsehole just
fucked off without leaving a note or anything. Hopefully the CCTV with
show something

Re: There are some real arseholes around

<uqjn6b$2spi2$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32613&group=aus.cars#32613

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: There are some real arseholes around
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 11:51:24 +1100
 by: Noddy - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 00:51 UTC

On 15/02/2024 10:41 am, Keithr0 wrote:
> One of my granddaughters went back to her car after work and found this
>
> https://imgur.com/a/uuSat9L
>
> You can't do that sort of damage and not notice, and it looks like it
> was done by a vehicle entering the next bay, but the arsehole just
> fucked off without leaving a note or anything. Hopefully the CCTV with
> show something

Fucking hell. That's more than just a gentle tap. Interesting that it's
peeled the guard right off without so much as putting a mark on the door.

I'd be reporting it to the local cops in case someone else has already
done the same.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: There are some real arseholes around

<l3590eFr1ecU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32616&group=aus.cars#32616

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 12:51:10 +1100
 by: Xeno - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 01:51 UTC

On 15/2/2024 10:41 am, Keithr0 wrote:
> One of my granddaughters went back to her car after work and found this
>
> https://imgur.com/a/uuSat9L
>
> You can't do that sort of damage and not notice, and it looks like it
> was done by a vehicle entering the next bay, but the arsehole just
> fucked off without leaving a note or anything. Hopefully the CCTV with
> show something

I've had a couple of situations like that in car parks. Saved the first
time by a witness, the second time by 2 witnesses and CCTV. In Victoria,
leaving the scene of an accident without exchanging details used to be
an automatic loss of licence. Ask me how I know! Not so sure about NSW
but the fleeing driver will be charged.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: There are some real arseholes around

<l35gmjFs8nlU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32618&group=aus.cars#32618

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 15:02:26 +1100
 by: Daryl - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 04:02 UTC

On 15/2/2024 10:41 am, Keithr0 wrote:
> One of my granddaughters went back to her car after work and found this
>
> https://imgur.com/a/uuSat9L
>
> You can't do that sort of damage and not notice, and it looks like it
> was done by a vehicle entering the next bay, but the arsehole just
> fucked off without leaving a note or anything. Hopefully the CCTV with
> show something

Bloody hell, no doubt about it there is no shortage of arseholes driving
cars, hopefully she has good insurance.

--
Daryl

Re: There are some real arseholes around

<uqmo2r$3nbg6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32619&group=aus.cars#32619

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 15:25:00 +1100
 by: Noddy - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 04:25 UTC

On 15/02/2024 3:02 pm, Daryl wrote:
> On 15/2/2024 10:41 am, Keithr0 wrote:
>> One of my granddaughters went back to her car after work and found this
>>
>> https://imgur.com/a/uuSat9L
>>
>> You can't do that sort of damage and not notice, and it looks like it
>> was done by a vehicle entering the next bay, but the arsehole just
>> fucked off without leaving a note or anything. Hopefully the CCTV with
>> show something
>
> Bloody hell, no doubt about it there is no shortage of arseholes driving
> cars, hopefully she has good insurance.

Hope so. Excellent reason to have a dashcam with a front and rear camera
that records in "Parking" mode.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: There are some real arseholes around

<l38761FcovgU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32620&group=aus.cars#32620

From: tre...@rageaudio.com.au (Trevor Wilson)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 15:38:25 +1100
 by: Trevor Wilson - Fri, 16 Feb 2024 04:38 UTC

On 15/02/2024 10:41 am, Keithr0 wrote:
> One of my granddaughters went back to her car after work and found this
>
> https://imgur.com/a/uuSat9L
>
> You can't do that sort of damage and not notice, and it looks like it
> was done by a vehicle entering the next bay, but the arsehole just
> fucked off without leaving a note or anything. Hopefully the CCTV with
> show something

**FUCK! Let's hope that there is some video of the incident.