From: dev...@a.shadow.that.scares.edu (*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil)
<devil@a.shadow.that.scares.edu>
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Here we go again...Voldemort's culture wars are in full swing :-(
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 14:56:43 +1100
 by: *Ördög* the real n - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 03:56 UTC

*Dutton the hypocrite | Scam of the Week*
/The West Report/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfA9cfnOn1o>

"What's up with the Right? Peter Dutton calls for a boycott of
Woolworth. But, on same sex marriage, he denounced social media boycott
campaigns!"
~~~ ~~~

Put this creep and his political mob last at the next election!

--
Ördög
"A reminder for your mortification"

Re: Here we go again...Voldemort's culture wars are in full swing :-(

<65a47f5b$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32702&group=aus.politics#32702

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024 08:42:03 +0800
 by: Ozix - Mon, 15 Jan 2024 00:42 UTC

*Ördög* the real newsgroup Devil wrote:
> *Dutton the hypocrite | Scam of the Week*
> /The West Report/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfA9cfnOn1o>
>
> "What's up with the Right? Peter Dutton calls for a boycott of
> Woolworth. But, on same sex marriage, he denounced social media boycott
> campaigns!"
> ~~~   ~~~
>
> Put this creep and his political mob last at the next election!

and now a Woolies store was vandalised due to lack of Jan 26 trinkets
for sale. I guess True Blue Crew or one of those far-right posses.