From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: GMT Sunday 30th January 2022
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 07:51:38 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 07:51 UTC

Good morning from Somerset.
32F and 1034mb. It is dead calm this morning after the strong winds of
yesterday, and there has been an overnight frost. It is still too early
to find out if the sun will shine this morning, but it should stay dry
whether it is sunny or not.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim

Re: GMT Sunday 30th January 2022

<j5n8usFsepbU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3268&group=uk.people.silversurfers#3268

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: GMT Sunday 30th January 2022
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:52:12 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:52 UTC

Indy Jess John wrote:
> Good morning from Somerset.
> 32F and 1034mb. It is dead calm this morning after the strong winds
> of yesterday, and there has been an overnight frost. It is still too
> early to find out if the sun will shine this morning, but it should
> stay dry whether it is sunny or not.
>
> Best wishes to everybody.
>
> Jim

Mornin' from a chilly but dry. bright and sunny day here in South
Yorkshire. After a quite heavy frost, all the frozen windscreens on
the parked cars has now evaporated away. Temperature out there is 5.6�C
(42.1�F) but feeling more like 2.5�C (36.7�F) with the wind-chill from
the chilling breeze from the South West. Barometric pressure has now
steadied at 1031.1 mB and RH is looking on at 69% and slowly falling.
Forecast is for it to continue dry with continuing unhampered sunshine
all afternoon before any cloud drifts over at around 21:00. However
peak temperatures should only reach around 8�C (46.4�F) by mid
afternoon. We may even have a few light showers in the late evening and
overnight. Have a great day everyone, but continue to take care and
stay safe. It seems that our colleagues further "Ooop North' have been
suffering storm conditions and extremely high winds with more to follow.
I hope it calms down quickly there and thereabouts.
Sootie was up, breakfasted and out by 09:00 but was back indoors by
10:30. She doesn't consider that it's yet warm enough to sustain a
little creature, even with a thick, black fur coat. Her early midday
siesta is now well under way in her sun-drenched bedroom. Tabby came
for a hearty supped again last night.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..