Iowa State -- the high school after high school! -- Crow T. Robot

aus+uk / aus.cars / OT: Fishing in Wait Awhile...

SubjectAuthor
* OT: Fishing in Wait Awhile...lindsay
+- Re: OT: Fishing in Wait Awhile...Noddy
`* Re: OT: Fishing in Wait Awhile...Daryl
 `- Re: OT: Fishing in Wait Awhile...Noddy

1
OT: Fishing in Wait Awhile...

<d8dCN.76352$24ld.64313@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32688&group=aus.cars#32688

Newsgroups: aus.cars
From: nop...@nunnya.business.com.au (lindsay)
Subject: OT: Fishing in Wait Awhile...
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 14:12:08 +1100
 by: lindsay - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 03:12 UTC

Been some interesting stuff happen in WA. The ONE HOUR abalone season
has been shelved for the time being. Maybe next weekend or the week
after. If you want a laugh, have a read up about their 4 abalone
seasons, why, and what happens. It's fuckin funny! Drownings moved
forward a week! :-D

And lo-and-behold. The WA fisheries minister, the Hon Don Punch, has
deemed the people of WA to catch garfish again. This was a beef of mine
as they were a by-catch of herring fishing, and you cant touch a Gar
without removing scales. Remove scales and they die. But your not
allowed to keep them, so just wasting food. I was pretty cranky coz they
get some stonker gars over there. So I thought 1'd write him a letter:

Dear cunt:

Thats as far as i got. :-)

I'm off for 2 weeks, swanning around NZ. Hopefully run into Nathan and
some Big Angry Fush in the Bay of Islands:-) Cheers!

PS, Noddy if your come across a better turntable, dont feel obligated
that you have to wait for mine.. No skin off my nose...

Re: OT: Fishing in Wait Awhile...

<urbqqe$10u24$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32689&group=aus.cars#32689

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: OT: Fishing in Wait Awhile...
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:20:30 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 04:20 UTC

On 24/02/2024 2:12 pm, lindsay wrote:
> Been some interesting stuff happen in WA. The ONE HOUR abalone season
> has been shelved for the time being.  Maybe next weekend or the week
> after. If you want a laugh, have a read up about their 4 abalone
> seasons, why, and what happens. It's fuckin funny! Drownings moved
> forward a week! :-D
>
> And lo-and-behold. The WA fisheries minister, the Hon Don Punch, has
> deemed the people of WA to catch garfish again. This was a beef of mine
> as they were a by-catch of herring fishing, and you cant touch a Gar
> without removing scales. Remove scales and they die. But your not
> allowed to keep them, so just wasting food. I was pretty cranky coz they
> get some stonker gars over there. So I thought 1'd write him a letter:
>
> Dear cunt:
>

> Thats as far as i got. :-)

ROTFL :)

> I'm off for 2 weeks, swanning around NZ. Hopefully run into Nathan and
> some Big Angry Fush in the Bay of Islands:-) Cheers!

Enjoy. Don't know if you're going to spend any time in the South Island,
but if you get the chance to visit Nelson in the middle of Tasman bay I
thoroughly recommend it. Great wineries, great restaurants, and
generally just a great place.

> PS, Noddy if your come across a better turntable, dont feel obligated
> that you have to wait for mine.. No skin off my nose...

All good. I'm not in any rush. If I see something in the mean time I'll
grab it as well as yours and make the best out of what I end up with and
then probably sell off the rest if I end up with anything left over.

Message me when you get back and we can arrange a time to catch up.

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: OT: Fishing in Wait Awhile...

<l3td8fF6mdeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32690&group=aus.cars#32690

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 16:30:55 +1100
 by: Daryl - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 05:30 UTC

On 24/2/2024 2:12 pm, lindsay wrote:
> Been some interesting stuff happen in WA. The ONE HOUR abalone season
> has been shelved for the time being.  Maybe next weekend or the week
> after. If you want a laugh, have a read up about their 4 abalone
> seasons, why, and what happens. It's fuckin funny! Drownings moved
> forward a week! :-D
>
> And lo-and-behold. The WA fisheries minister, the Hon Don Punch, has
> deemed the people of WA to catch garfish again. This was a beef of mine
> as they were a by-catch of herring fishing, and you cant touch a Gar
> without removing scales. Remove scales and they die. But your not
> allowed to keep them, so just wasting food. I was pretty cranky coz they
> get some stonker gars over there. So I thought 1'd write him a letter:
>
> Dear cunt:
>

> Thats as far as i got. :-)

Do you really need to say anything else, Dear cunt pretty much covers it
when talking to politicians:-)

> I'm off for 2 weeks, swanning around NZ. Hopefully run into Nathan and
> some Big Angry Fush in the Bay of Islands:-) Cheers!

Enjoy, sounds perfect.

Daryl

Re: OT: Fishing in Wait Awhile...

<urci8n$15cqo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32691&group=aus.cars#32691

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 22:00:40 +1100
 by: Noddy - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 11:00 UTC

On 24/02/2024 4:30 pm, Daryl wrote:

>> And lo-and-behold. The WA fisheries minister, the Hon Don Punch, has
>> deemed the people of WA to catch garfish again. This was a beef of
>> mine as they were a by-catch of herring fishing, and you cant touch a
>> Gar without removing scales. Remove scales and they die. But your not
>> allowed to keep them, so just wasting food. I was pretty cranky coz
>> they get some stonker gars over there. So I thought 1'd write him a
>> letter:
>>
>> Dear cunt:
>>

>> Thats as far as i got. :-)
>
> Do you really need to say anything else, Dear cunt pretty much covers it
> when talking to politicians:-)

My thoughts exactly :)

>> I'm off for 2 weeks, swanning around NZ. Hopefully run into Nathan and
>> some Big Angry Fush in the Bay of Islands:-) Cheers!
>
> Enjoy, sounds perfect.

Should be a blast this time of year. The weather will be perfect.

Regards,
Noddy.