Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Musk gets it right
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 16:22:59 -0500
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 5 Feb 2022 21:22 UTC

Not all the tech moguls are dancing like a greased bitch on a string for
the wannabe dictators, he is nearly immune to being cancelled and
demonized unlike most others, and seems to have his head screwed on half
way straight.
He also points out the sheer hypocrisy of these left wing moguls
supporting urban terrorists blm who organized 100's of riots costing
many lives and billions in property loss then claiming that truckers who
haven't harmed a soul or cost $1 in property damage are promoting hate
by standing up to these petty overlords.

```````````

Elon Musk slams GoFundMe for bowing to Trudeau and CANCELING Freedom
Truckers - while allowing BLM donations: Site refuses to return $9M and
will instead distribute it to charities it deems fit as Canadian PM is
branded a 'dictator'

GoFundMe has canceled the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser for
allegedly violating its terms of service
The crowdfunding platform announced Friday that they will be
distributing the remaining funds to 'credible and established charities
chosen by the Freedom Convoy 2022 organizers and verified by GoFundMe'
The company said convoy donors have until February 19 to request a
refund
The decision comes one day after Canadian leaders called on
GoFundMe to detail how it would ensure donations weren't being used to
promote hate
Tesla CEO Elon Musk slammed the decision and accused GoFundMe of
having 'double standards' because of its previous support for Black
Lives Matter fundraisers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10478989/GoFundMe-cancels-Freedom-Convoy-distribute-9M-donations-charities.html

Re: Musk gets it right

<20220206101356.00006780@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3251&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3251

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Musk gets it right
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 10:13:56 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 6 Feb 2022 10:13 UTC

On Sat, 5 Feb 2022 16:22:59 -0500
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> truckers who haven't harmed a soul or cost $1 in property damage

That's a straight up lie, pure bullshit propaganda.

The Canadian Trucking Alliance have pointed out that many protesting are not involved in the industry, are are simply rightwing terrorist agitators waving swastika, confederate and Trump flags.

Re: Musk gets it right

<20220208131613.00005db3@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3275&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#3275

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:16:13 +0000
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:16 UTC

On Sun, 6 Feb 2022 10:13:56 +0000
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Feb 2022 16:22:59 -0500
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> > truckers who haven't harmed a soul or cost $1 in property damage
>
> That's a straight up lie, pure bullshit propaganda.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60300163

<quotes>

Canada's prime minister has said a protest by truckers that has paralysed the capital Ottawa "has to stop".

Justin Trudeau said Canadians were "shocked and frankly disgusted" by some protesters' behaviour

For nearly two weeks, hundreds of lorries have brought the city centre to a standstill, forcing many local businesses to close.

While most of the protest has been peaceful, Ottawa police have said they are concerned about the extremist rhetoric coming from far-right groups at the rally. As well as reported racial and homophobic abuse, Nazi symbols have been displayed and protesters danced on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at the National War Memorial.

Ottawa police have said they are investigating more than 60 incidents, including alleged hate crimes and property damage.

"I want to be very clear - we are not intimidated by those who hurl insults and abuse at small business workers and steal food from the homeless," Mr Trudeau told MPs at an emergency debate in Canada's House of Commons on Monday.

"We won't give in to those who fly racist flags, we won't cave to those who engage in vandalism or dishonour the memory of our veterans."

</quotes>

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Musk gets it right