Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: newsgrou...@Hell.Incorporated.biz (Ördög)
Subject: The OZ version of strongman Putin...at least aspirationally
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 10:05:28 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 18 Jan 2024 23:05 UTC

*A big strong man: Tough talking, boycotts and crickets*
/Swollen Pickles, Jan 18, 2024/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK7MOryU3mc>

"Sometimes you need to divide a country just so that you are able to
come along and pull it all back together. That's the job of a big strong
man. Peter Dutton charging in to the front line of his very own curated
culture war. Is this how the next 12-18 months is going to go?"

~~~ ~~~

Lo and behold, this is our future ruler, Voldemort Gestapo Dutton, the
first of his name. I am sure Petz and deplorable ilk will worship him
with superhuman adoration.

/Hold on to your seats, this is going to be a very rough ride till the
next election, and even worse afterwards should this creep and his hoard
of political abominations of a coalition win fucking over the lives of
most lower and middle class Australians./

Sieg Heil Voldemort, Sieg Heil!

:-( :-( :-(

--
The ever present and ever vigilant newsgroup devil at your service.

Re: The OZ version of strongman Putin...at least aspirationally

<23otqid1odfsejre6nqbn1o70in39q949o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=32981&group=aus.politics#32981

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 08:40:22 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Mon, 22 Jan 2024 21:40 UTC

On Fri, 19 Jan 2024 10:05:28 +1100, Ördög
<newsgroup.devil@Hell.Incorporated.biz> wrote:

>*A big strong man: Tough talking, boycotts and crickets*
>/Swollen Pickles, Jan 18, 2024/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK7MOryU3mc>
>
>"Sometimes you need to divide a country just so that you are able to
>come along and pull it all back together. That's the job of a big strong
>man. Peter Dutton charging in to the front line of his very own curated
>culture war. Is this how the next 12-18 months is going to go?"
>
>~~~ ~~~
>
>Lo and behold, this is our future ruler, Voldemort Gestapo Dutton, the
>first of his name. I am sure Petz and deplorable ilk will worship him
>with superhuman adoration.
>
>/Hold on to your seats, this is going to be a very rough ride till the
>next election, and even worse afterwards should this creep and his hoard
>of political abominations of a coalition win fucking over the lives of
>most lower and middle class Australians./
>
>Sieg Heil Voldemort, Sieg Heil!

It is to be hoped his imminent election will be followed by hosing
out communists from Usenet, the unions, the ABC, and other sundry
nests where they slither & breed.