From: bathwatc...@OMITTHISgooglemail.com (Indy Jess John)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Monday 7th February 2022
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 08:38:50 +0000
 by: Indy Jess John - Mon, 7 Feb 2022 08:38 UTC

Good morning from Somerset.
35F and 1027mb. There is a light frost on the cars in the street, but
there is also bright sunshine from an almost cloudless sky and the sun
will soon be high enough to reach me. There is almost no wind.

Best wishes to everybody.

Jim

Re: Monday 7th February 2022

<j6cekvFec1tU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=3331&group=uk.people.silversurfers#3331

From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: Monday 7th February 2022
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 11:38:09 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Mon, 7 Feb 2022 11:38 UTC

Indy Jess John wrote:
> Good morning from Somerset.
> 35F and 1027mb. There is a light frost on the cars in the street, but
> there is also bright sunshine from an almost cloudless sky and the sun
> will soon be high enough to reach me. There is almost no wind.
>
> Best wishes to everybody.
>
> Jim

Mornin' from a cool but dry, bright and sunny day her in South
Yorkshire. We have a fair bit of cloud about but that doesn't appear to
be affecting BYT's coverage very much so far. Temperature out there is
6.7�C (44.1�F) but feeling more like 4�C (39.2�F) with the wind-chill
from that 15 mph wind from the South West. Barometric pressure has
climbed from 1013.6 mB overnight and is now steadied at 1022.8 mB with
RH showing as 78%. Forecast for this afternoon is for it to cloud over
giving the possibility of rain in the late evening and overnight but
with the temperature to remain around 9�C (48.2�F) Have a great day
everyone. Take care and stay safe.
I'm hoping that we'll be getting a reasonable drying day later so
the washing is churning over in the machine right now. I'm adding the
bedding from Sootie's kennel as it had all been dragged from the kennel
and was absolutely sodden yesterday morning. No idea who or what was
the culprit, but Sootie didn't seem too phased yesterday, and she's the
only one since Gizmo, who has used it on a regular basis. Tabby had
supper last night but as far as I know hasn't been around yet today.
Sootie is now back indoors having a snooze after being out on sentry
duty for around an hour.
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..