Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Subject: Voldemort has done a Trump (again)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 10:43:36 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 23:43 UTC

*Peter Dutton's 730 howler*
/Swollen Pickles, 11 Feb 2024/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQN7Buq80J0>

"I had the pleasure of catching what may well be - if he can help it
anyway - Peter Dutton’s last appearance on ABC’s 730. The short version,
he was asked a bunch of questions, didn’t seem all that well prepared,
and didn’t offer much in the way of substance. We can look forward to a
lengthy left vs right culture war heading toward the next election
though, because it’s pretty clear that’s all he has at the moment."

The link to the full unedited video can be found on the ABCs channel here:
<https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoAy9LXnimk>
~~~ ~~~~

No surprises here. Voldemort Gestapo Dutton is imitating his glorious US
counterpart, the golden showered wonder from Mar-a-Lardo hoping that
this will go down well with OZI voters.

Lying, misrepresenting facts, talking utter bullshit and avoiding the
substance of questions could not have been done better even if a genius
tried extremely hard! Well done, Voldemort ... NOT!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Voldemort has done a Trump (again)

<65c991cb$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33275&group=aus.politics#33275

Subject: Re: Voldemort has done a Trump (again)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 11:34:35 +0800
 by: Ozix - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 03:34 UTC

Ördög wrote:
> *Peter Dutton's 730 howler*
> /Swollen Pickles, 11 Feb 2024/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQN7Buq80J0>
>
> "I had the pleasure of catching what may well be - if he can help it
> anyway - Peter Dutton’s last appearance on ABC’s 730. The short version,
> he was asked a bunch of questions, didn’t seem all that well prepared,
> and didn’t offer much in the way of substance. We can look forward to a
> lengthy left vs right culture war heading toward the next election
> though, because it’s pretty clear that’s all he has at the moment."
>

> The link to the full unedited video can be found on the ABCs channel here:
> <https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoAy9LXnimk>
> ~~~   ~~~~
>
> No surprises here. Voldemort Gestapo Dutton is imitating his glorious US
> counterpart, the golden showered wonder from Mar-a-Lardo hoping that
> this will go down well with OZI voters.
>
> Lying, misrepresenting facts, talking utter bullshit and avoiding the
> substance of questions could not have been done better even if a genius
> tried extremely hard! Well done, Voldemort ...  NOT!

I see there is a breakfast with potato head coming up: $175 a ticket or
10 for $1750. So not even a bulk discount. Partners of the event are
7West media and Curtin Universtity. WTF? Why is a university sucking up
to him?

Re: Voldemort has done a Trump (again)

<uqca3u$1ce27$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33278&group=aus.politics#33278

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 16:25:16 +1100
 by: Fran - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 05:25 UTC

On 12/02/2024 10:43 am, Ördög wrote:
> *Peter Dutton's 730 howler*
> /Swollen Pickles, 11 Feb 2024/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQN7Buq80J0>
>
> "I had the pleasure of catching what may well be - if he can help it
> anyway - Peter Dutton’s last appearance on ABC’s 730. The short version,
> he was asked a bunch of questions, didn’t seem all that well prepared,
> and didn’t offer much in the way of substance. We can look forward to a
> lengthy left vs right culture war heading toward the next election
> though, because it’s pretty clear that’s all he has at the moment."
>

> The link to the full unedited video can be found on the ABCs channel here:
> <https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoAy9LXnimk>
> ~~~   ~~~~
>
> No surprises here. Voldemort Gestapo Dutton is imitating his glorious US
> counterpart, the golden showered wonder from Mar-a-Lardo hoping that
> this will go down well with OZI voters.
>
> Lying, misrepresenting facts, talking utter bullshit and avoiding the
> substance of questions could not have been done better even if a genius
> tried extremely hard! Well done, Voldemort ...  NOT!

Yep. I was nearly barfing as I watched his performance. He must think
voters are really stupid (and quite frankly many voters are indeed
really stupid). It was obvious to voters that ditching the stage 3 tax
crap was going to benefit most of the populace and was goign to prove
popular if the pub tst. The media howling about 'broken promise' and
braying from the Opposition was just so much bullshit. Dutton is a
muppet and very unimpressive.