From: aero.sp...@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: [Cycling] Cycle Pal gone TU?
Date: 19 Dec 2023 12:52:09 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 12:52 UTC

Frustration at "non-existent" customer service as Cycle Pal website
disappears and no sign of orders arriving

Amid numerous reports of buyers' items not arriving, the cycling tools
brand's website has closed, with customers left in the dark...

by DAN ALEXANDER MON, DEC 18, 2023 16:08

Cycle Pal, the Cheshire-based cycling tool brand best known for its unique
tyre seating aid, has left numerous recent customers frustrated and out of
pocket after its website seemingly disappeared without warning. Customers
are reporting that their orders have not arrived, and that they are unable
to contact the company that claims to offer "top level do-it-yourself
cycling tools at a reasonable price".

The company's Shopify page is no longer online, with visitors to the
website met with an error page and a message stating: 'Sorry, this store is
currently unavailable'.

Full story at
<https://road.cc/content/news/customer-frustration-cycle-pal-website-disappears-305721>

--
Spike

Re: [Cycling] Cycle Pal gone TU?

<kudi5rF8c42U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33483&group=uk.rec.cycling#33483

From: aero.sp...@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: [Cycling] Cycle Pal gone TU?
Date: 19 Dec 2023 12:55:23 GMT
 by: Spike - Tue, 19 Dec 2023 12:55 UTC

Spike <aero.spike@mail.com> wrote:

> Frustration at "non-existent" customer service as Cycle Pal website
> disappears and no sign of orders arriving
>
> Amid numerous reports of buyers' items not arriving, the cycling tools
> brand's website has closed, with customers left in the dark...
>
> by DAN ALEXANDER MON, DEC 18, 2023 16:08
>
> Cycle Pal, the Cheshire-based cycling tool brand best known for its unique
> tyre seating aid, has left numerous recent customers frustrated and out of
> pocket after its website seemingly disappeared without warning. Customers
> are reporting that their orders have not arrived, and that they are unable
> to contact the company that claims to offer "top level do-it-yourself
> cycling tools at a reasonable price".
>
> The company's Shopify page is no longer online, with visitors to the
> website met with an error page and a message stating: 'Sorry, this store is
> currently unavailable'.
>
> Full story at
> <https://road.cc/content/news/customer-frustration-cycle-pal-website-disappears-305721>

QUOTE
atlaz | 2 hours ago
0 likes
How was that tyre lever unique? I've got one in the toolbox that I got from
bike-discount 4 or 5 years ago due to some particularly painful to fit
challenge strade tyres.

Log In or Register to post comments
mark1a replied to atlaz | 2 hours ago
0 likes
I was just thinking that, I've got a Kool Stop branded one.
ENDQUOTE

--
Spike