They also serve who only stand and wait. -- John Milton

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

SubjectAuthor
* Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalLawrence D'Oliveiro
+* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalRod Speed
|+- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
|`* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalLawrence D'Oliveiro
| `* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalRod Speed
|  +- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
|  `* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalLawrence D'Oliveiro
|   `* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalRod Speed
|    +* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalDaniel65
|    |+* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalRod Speed
|    ||`- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
|    |`- Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalFran
|    `- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
`* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalLawrence D'Oliveiro
 +* Re: Israel?s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalPetzl
 |`* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalLawrence D'Oliveiro
 | +* Re: Israel?s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalPetzl
 | |`* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalLawrence D'Oliveiro
 | | +* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalRod Speed
 | | |`- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
 | | `* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalLawrence D'Oliveiro
 | |  +* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalRod Speed
 | |  |`* Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
 | |  | `- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Michael Ejercito
 | |  `* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalLawrence D'Oliveiro
 | |   +* Re: Israel?s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalPetzl
 | |   |+- Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalRod Speed
 | |   |+* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalÖrdög
 | |   ||+* Re: Israel?s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalPetzl
 | |   |||`- Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalÖrdög
 | |   ||`* Re: Israel?s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalPetzl
 | |   || `- Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalÖrdög
 | |   |`- Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalDaniel65
 | |   +* Re: Israel?s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalPetzl
 | |   |+- Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalRod Speed
 | |   |+* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalÖrdög
 | |   ||+* Re: Israel?s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalPetzl
 | |   |||`- Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalÖrdög
 | |   ||`* Re: Israel?s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalPetzl
 | |   || `- Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalÖrdög
 | |   |`- Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalDaniel65
 | |   `- Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goaldolf
 | `* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalRod Speed
 |  `- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler
 `* Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own GoalRod Speed
  `- Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!Peeler

Pages:12
Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<uqupem$1ni9g$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33464&group=aus.politics#33464

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An
Own Goal
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 05:37:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 05:37 UTC

You know that, entirely coincidentally (or not), soon after the ICJ
announced a provisional decision that Israel has a credible case to
answer against the accusation of genocide, Netanyahu’s government
suddenly produced some dossier, based on “military intelligence” (i.e.
the usual forced confessions out of tortured Palestinian prisoners),
that claims that about a dozen employees of UNRWA, the UN agency
trying to look after Palestinian refugees, were involved in the Hamas
attack on October 7.

And based on just that bare accusation, a dozen or more countries
jumped with indecent haste to cut their funding to UNRWA. We know that
Zionist Israel hates UNRWA; maybe because it tries to make the lives
of Palestinians a bit more bearable.

This analysis
<https://www.aljazeera.com/program/the-bottom-line/2024/2/18/why-are-israel-and-its-western-allies-targeting-unrwa>
revealed some interesting things to me: like that UNRWA was set up
before there was such a thing as the UNHCR, so that the Palestinians
remain as a special case not dealt with under the UNHCR’s
responsibility; and that, whereas the UNHCR has as an important part
of its function the repatriation of refugees back to their homeland
where possible, this is specifically excluded from the rules of
operation of UNRWA.

So if UNRWA were to be shut down, what would happen to the Palestinian
refugees? Why, they would come under the responsibility of the UNHCR,
of course. And inevitably, the idea of letting them return to their
original homes and land within what is now Israel would become a lot
more prominent than it is now. The UNHCR would be obliged to raise
that issue, because that is part of its job.

Would Netanyahu and his Zionist accomplices want that?

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<op.2jdpj61zbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33470&group=aus.politics#33470

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re:
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:53:56 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 07:53 UTC

Bet it doesn't.

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

> You know that, entirely coincidentally (or not), soon after the ICJ
> announced a provisional decision that Israel has a credible case to
> answer against the accusation of genocide, Netanyahu’s government
> suddenly produced some dossier, based on “military intelligence”(i.e.
> the usual forced confessions out of tortured Palestinian prisoners),

More of your lies, Pinocchio

> that claims that about a dozen employees of UNRWA,the UN agency trying
> to look after Palestinian refugees,were involved in the Hamas attack on
> October 7.

And most of the world that matters believed that they were.

> And based on just that bare accusation,

More of your lies, Pinocchio

> a dozen or more countries jumped withindecent haste to cut their
> funding to UNRWA.

Because they believed the EVIDENCE, Pinocchio.

> We know that Zionist Israel hates UNRWA;

More of your lies, Pinocchio

> maybe because it tries to make the lives
> of Palestinians a bit more bearable.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> This analysis
> <https://www.aljazeera.com/program/the-bottom-line/2024/2/18/why-are-israel-and-its-western-allies-targeting-unrwa>

Clearly flagrantly biased given the 'its western allies' line.

> revealed

It does no such thing.

> some interesting things to me:

Your problem, as always.

> like that UNRWA was set up before there was such athing as the UNHCR,
> so that the Palestinians remainas a special case not dealt with under
> the UNHCR’s
> responsibility;

Hardly surprising given when that utter fiasco happened...

> and that, whereas the UNHCR has as an importantpart of its function the
> repatriation of refugeesback to their homeland where possible,

No such animal with Palestine.

> this is specifically excluded fromthe rules of operation of UNRWA.

Irrelevant to what some of those UNRWA employees got up to.

> So if UNRWA were to be shut down,

No chance of that.

> what would happen to the Palestinian refugees?

Hamas should have thought of that before getting the
UNRWA employees involved in the Oct 7 obscenity.

> Why, they would come under the responsibilityof the UNHCR, of course.

That is never the case.

> And inevitably, the idea of letting them return to their
> original homes and land within what is now Israelwould become a lot
> more prominent than it is now.

Fantasy.

> The UNHCR would be obliged to raise
> that issue, because that is part of its job.

Bullshit it is.

> Would Netanyahu and his Zionist accomplices want that?

Taint gunna happen so that question is irrelevant.

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<DLEAN.147508$taff.4996@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33480&group=aus.politics#33480

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 09:58:19 +0100
 by: Peeler - Mon, 19 Feb 2024 08:58 UTC

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:53:56 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

David Plowman about senile Rodent Speed's trolling:
"Wodney is doing a lot of morphing these days. Must be even more desperate
than usual for attention."
MID: <59a60da1d9dave@davenoise.co.uk>

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<ur1f01$2bqel$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33485&group=aus.politics#33485

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In
An Own Goal
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 05:57:21 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 05:57 UTC

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 18:53:56 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
>
>> You know that, entirely coincidentally (or not), soon after the ICJ
>> announced a provisional decision that Israel has a credible case to
>> answer against the accusation of genocide, Netanyahu’s government
>> suddenly produced some dossier, based on “military intelligence”(i.e.
>> the usual forced confessions out of tortured Palestinian prisoners),
>
> More of your lies, Pinocchio

Circular reasoning, to justify an unsupportable argument?

From
<https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20240205-as-donors-suspend-critical-funding-to-unrwa-allegations-against-staff-remain-murky>

“They think that we can give them intelligence information,
knowing that some of their employees work for Hamas? Are you
serious? Why don’t we invite Hamas to our headquarters and have
them sit at our desk and have a look at all the information we
have?”
-- Lior Haiat, Israel Foreign Ministry spokesperson

In other words, we can’t show you the evidence because they’re guilty,
and we’d be crazy to give them the chance to defend themselves, so
you’ll just have to take our word for it.

>> And based on just that bare accusation,
>
> More of your lies, Pinocchio

Show us the evidence, then.

>> This analysis
>> <https://www.aljazeera.com/program/the-bottom-line/2024/2/18/why-are-israel-and-its-western-allies-targeting-unrwa>
>
> Clearly flagrantly biased given the 'its western allies' line.

You think any mention of “Western allies” is bad? Do you think it
would be more credible if it only mentioned that Israel, and nobody
else, was targeting UNRWA?

Inquiring minds would like to know what your reasoning is (if you have
any).

>> and that, whereas the UNHCR has as an importantpart of its function
>> the repatriation of refugeesback to their homeland where possible,
>
> No such animal with Palestine.

See, you use that giveaway phrase again. I told you about that, didn’t
I?

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<op.2jfl1fiebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33488&group=aus.politics#33488

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 19:33:05 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 08:33 UTC

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

>>> You know that, entirely coincidentally (or not), soon after the ICJ
>>> announced a provisional decision that Israel has a credible case to
>>> answer against the accusation of genocide, Netanyahu’s government
>>> suddenly produced some dossier, based on “military intelligence”(i.e.
>>> the usual forced confessions out of tortured Palestinian prisoners),

>> More of your lies, Pinocchio

> Circular reasoning,

Nope, dope.

> to justify an unsupportable argument?

Nope, dope.

> From
> <https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20240205-as-donors-suspend-critical-funding-to-
unrwa-allegations-against-staff-remain-murky>

Wota stunningly impeccible cite, dope.

> “They think that we can give them intelligence information,
> knowing that some of their employees work for Hamas? Are you
> serious? Why don’t we invite Hamas to our headquarters and have them
> sit at our desk and have a look at all the information we have?”
> -- Lior Haiat, Israel Foreign Ministry spokesperson

Pity about what most of the first world did about the EVIDENCE, fuckwit.

> In other words, we can’t show you the evidence because they’re guilty,
> and we’d be crazy to give them the chance to defend themselves, so
> you’ll just have to take our word for it.

Pity about what most of the first world did about the EVIDENCE, fuckwit.

>>> And based on just that bare accusation,

>> More of your lies, Pinocchio

> Show us the evidence, then.

Pity about what most of the first world did about the EVIDENCE, fuckwit.

>>> This analysis
>>> <https://www.aljazeera.com/program/the-bottom-line/2024/2/18/why-are-israel-and-its-western-allies-targeting-unrwa>

>> Clearly flagrantly biased given the 'its western allies' line.

> You think any mention of “Western allies” is bad?

Just a lie, Pinocchio.

> Do you think it would be more credible if it only mentionedthat Israel,
> and nobody else, was targeting UNRWA?

Nope, dope.

> Inquiring minds

Not something you have, Pinocchio.

> would like to know what your reasoning is (if you have any).

Pathetic, Pinnocchio.

>>> and that, whereas the UNHCR has as an important part of its function
>>> the repatriation of refugees back to their home land where possible,

>> No such animal with Palestine.

> See,

Nope, dope.

> you use that giveaway phrase again.

Nope, dope.

> I told you about that, didn’t I?

Nope, dope.

There is no such animal as any palestinian 'homeland'. fuckwit child.

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<6t5BN.388562$c3Ea.235165@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33489&group=aus.politics#33489

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 18:38:17 +0100
 by: Peeler - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 17:38 UTC

On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 19:33:05 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<ur5pg8$3c5s9$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33499&group=aus.politics#33499

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
An Own Goal
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:21:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:21 UTC

On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 19:33:05 +1100, Rod Speed wrote:

> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
>
>> “They think that we can give them intelligence information, knowing
>> that some of their employees work for Hamas? Are you
>> serious? Why don’t we invite Hamas to our headquarters and have
>> them sit at our desk and have a look at all the information we
>> have?”
>> -- Lior Haiat, Israel Foreign Ministry spokesperson
>
> Pity about what most of the first world did about the EVIDENCE, fuckwit.

But there was no actual evidence shown, as admitted by Israel’s
spokesperson, was there?

>>> Clearly flagrantly biased given the 'its western allies' line.
>
>> You think any mention of “Western allies” is bad?
>
> Just a lie, Pinocchio.

Is that a yes or a no?

>> Do you think it would be more credible if it only mentionedthat
>> Israel, and nobody else, was targeting UNRWA?
>
> Nope, dope.

So why bring up that point about “Western allies”, then?

> There is no such animal as any palestinian 'homeland'.

There were people living there. That was their home and their land.
Hence, “homeland”. QED.

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<op.2jijrvt6byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33507&group=aus.politics#33507

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 09:36:57 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 22:36 UTC

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

>>> “They think that we can give them intelligence information, knowing
>>> that some of their employees work for Hamas? Are you
>>> serious? Why don’t we invite Hamas to our headquarters and have
>>> them sit at our desk and have a look at all the information we
>>> have?”
>>> -- Lior Haiat, Israel Foreign Ministry spokesperson

>> Pity about what most of the first world did about the EVIDENCE, fuckwit.

> But there was no actual evidence shown, asadmitted by Israel’s
> spokesperson, was there?

So you are seriously trying to claim that the bulk of
the first world just took the Israeli claim as gospel ?

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of
what a terminal fuckwit you have always been.

>>> You think any mention of “Western allies” is bad?

>> Just a lie, Pinocchio.

> Is that a yes or a no?

Just a lie, Pinocchio.

>>> Do you think it would be more credible if it only mentioned
>>> that Israel, and nobody else, was targeting UNRWA?

>> Nope, dope.

> So why bring up that point about “Western allies”, then?

Because its the evidence of flagrant bias, fuckwit.

>> There is no such animal as any palestinian 'homeland'.

> There were people living there.

Doesnt make it their HOMELAND, fuckwit.

There are Israelis living in the West Bank.

That does not make it their HOMELAND, fuckwit.

> That was their home and their land.
> Hence, “homeland”. QED.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof
of what a terminal fuckwit you have always been.

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<ur66sn$3fe61$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33518&group=aus.politics#33518

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
An_Own_Goal
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 12:09:42 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 01:09 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 22/2/24 9:36 am:
> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

<Snip>

>>> Nope, dope.
>
>> So why bring up that point about “Western allies”, then?
>
> Because its the evidence of flagrant bias, fuckwit.
>
>>> There is no such animal as any palestinian 'homeland'.
>
>> There were people living there.
>
> Doesnt make it their HOMELAND, fuckwit.

Just as there were people living in the land now called 'Israel' before
'we' Westerners 'created' the Jewish Homeland.

> There are Israelis living in the West Bank.
>
> That does not make it their HOMELAND, fuckwit.

"Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of what a terminal fuckwit
you have always been."

Just because Israelis live in Isreal doesn't make *THAT* land THEIR
homeland either!!
--
Daniel

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<op.2jir702bbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33519&group=aus.politics#33519

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 12:39:26 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 01:39 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> So why bring up that point about “Western allies”, then?

>> Because its the evidence of flagrant bias, fuckwit.

>>> There were people living there.

>> Doesnt make it their HOMELAND, fuckwit.

> Just as there were people living in the land now called 'Israel'before
> we' Westerners 'created' the Jewish Homeland.

Nothing like that happened with Gaza.

And it wasnt westerners who created Israel, it was the UN that did that.

>> There are Israelis living in the West Bank.
>> That does not make it their HOMELAND, fuckwit.

> Just because Israelis live in Isreal doesn'tmake *THAT* land THEIR
> homeland either!!

Never said it did, fuckwit. In fact I have said the exact opposite.

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<17b62278f01bd69f$2$101785$c2565adb@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33529&group=aus.politics#33529

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 09:35:54 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 08:35 UTC

On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 12:39:26 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<17b62278f5125237$3$101785$c2565adb@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33530&group=aus.politics#33530

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 09:35:54 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 08:35 UTC

On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 09:36:57 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"
MID: <f9056fe6-1479-40ff-8cc0-8118292c547e@googlegroups.com>

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<ur93lh$b7je$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33552&group=aus.politics#33552

From: gettingm...@nutcasewannabeFran.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re:_Israel’s_Campaign_Against_UNRWA_Could_End_I
n_An_Own_Goal
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 14:33:04 +1100
 by: Fran - Fri, 23 Feb 2024 03:33 UTC

On 22/02/2024 12:09 pm, Daniel65 wrote:
> Rod Speed wrote on 22/2/24 9:36 am:
>> Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote
>
> <Snip>

>>> So why bring up that point about “Western allies”, then?
>>
>> Because its the evidence of flagrant bias, fuckwit.

>>> There were people living there.
> >
>  > Doesnt make it their HOMELAND, fuckwit.
>
> Just as there were people living in the land now called 'Israel' before
> 'we' Westerners 'created' the Jewish Homeland.
>
>> There are Israelis living in the West Bank.
>>
>> That does not make it their HOMELAND, fuckwit.
>
> "Thanks for that completely superfluous proof of what a terminal fuckwit
> you have always been."
>
> Just because Israelis live in Isreal doesn't make *THAT* land THEIR
> homeland either!!

LOL.

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<urrrvt$13ka9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33659&group=aus.politics#33659

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
An Own Goal
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 06:18:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 06:18 UTC

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 05:37:26 -0000 (UTC), I wrote:

> You know that, entirely coincidentally (or not), soon after the ICJ
> announced a provisional decision that Israel has a credible case to
> answer against the accusation of genocide, Netanyahu’s government
> suddenly produced some dossier, based on “military intelligence” (i.e.
> the usual forced confessions out of tortured Palestinian prisoners),
> that claims that about a dozen employees of UNRWA, the UN agency trying
> to look after Palestinian refugees, were involved in the Hamas attack on
> October 7.

An item here
<https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/3/1/israels-war-on-gaza-live-mass-shooting-of-aid-seekers-condemned-globally>,
titled “UN probe still waiting on Israeli intelligence backing up
allegations against UNRWA”, says:

Israel has yet to provide intelligence documents to a UN
investigation into Israeli claims that around a dozen staff at the
UN agency for Palestinian refugee (UNRWA) were involved in the
Hamas-led October 7 attacks, the DPA news agency reports.

UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said in a briefing on Thursday that
the UN’s Office of Internal Oversight Services (OIOS) was
currently seeking “to corroborate additional information and to
compare the information obtained with materials held by Israeli
authorities, which OIOS expects to receive shortly”.

The OIOS investigation started a month ago, DPA reports.

More than a dozen countries – including the United States,
Germany, the United Kingdom and Sweden, among others – suspended
funding to UNRWA on the basis of the Israeli allegations.

Palestinian officials have accused Israel of falsifying
information to tarnish UNRWA.

No big surprise that Israel is dragging its feet on this. It seemed
pretty clear they had nothing to begin with.

Re: Israel?s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<b543uid67s02tden5ne9hpv5d1maho50u4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33660&group=aus.politics#33660

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re: Israel???s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 19:28:47 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 08:28 UTC

On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 06:18:37 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:

>An item here
><https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/3/1/israels-war-on-gaza-live-mass-shooting-of-aid-seekers-condemned-globally>,
>titled “UN probe still waiting on Israeli intelligence backing up
>allegations against UNRWA”, says:

The "humanitarian group" would be the UN ""probe" group that organized
the Terror attack on Israel.
<https://www.nbcnews.com/news/un-workers-played-direct-role-oct-7-hamas-attack-israeli-intelligence-rcna136201>
https://t.ly/vNHCy
U.N. workers played a direct role in Oct. 7 Hamas attack, Israeli
intelligence says
Israeli intelligence dossiers accuse the workers of actions ranging
from kidnapping Israelis to supplying logistical support for Hamas'
terrorist attack.
--
Petzl
Barack Obama once warned not to underestimate

Trump was never running against Biden.
He was running against voter fraud.
https://youtu.be/U4c5dYDD9xw
The Democrats’ First Bill of 2021 Is to Lock In
Fraudulent Election Maneuvers and Steal Elections in Perpetuity

The left loathes Trump so much it totally blinds them
to anything he says, even when what he says
could potentially save thousands of lives.

Amazing where in America a lifetime of corruption, gutless, lying, thieving,
fraud, cheating, Propagandist' and 'Bigot will take you in politics?
https://youtu.be/D1j0FS0Z6ho
Joe Biden's son, zero track record, for jobs in languages
he don't speak thrown out of navy for doing coke,
turned in a rental car with crack pipes in it,
hid from a process server for getting a girl pregnant
to avoid child support.
And now he's a high paid artist with no discernible talent.

Five days with dad on Chinese trip was paid US$1.5 billion dollars?
Corruption by proxy,a new corruption that is difficult to detect

Joe Biden had a little boy
his nose was white with snow
And everywhere Joe Biden went
his son was sure to go
He followed to Ukraine one day
and scored a lot of dough
This made Joe Biden worry so
he did a quid pro quo : Anon

Somewhere out there is a 2-year-old girl whose mother is a stripper,
her father is a crackhead and her grandpa is President of the United States
.. --Fact check THAT.

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<op.2jx7eqgmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33672&group=aus.politics#33672

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2024 20:31:28 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 09:31 UTC

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
> I wrote

>> You know that, entirely coincidentally (or not), soon after the ICJ
>> announced a provisional decision that Israel has a credible case to
>> answer against the accusation of genocide, Netanyahu’s government
>> suddenly produced some dossier, based on “military intelligence” (i.e.
>> the usual forced confessions out of tortured Palestinian prisoners),
>> that claims that about a dozen employees of UNRWA, the UN agency trying
>> to look after Palestinian refugees, were involved in the Hamas attack on
>> October 7.

> An item here
> <https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/3/1/israels-war-on-gaza-live-mass-shooting-of-aid-seekers-condemned-globally>,
> titled “UN probe still waiting on Israeli intelligence backing up
> allegations against UNRWA”, says:

> Israel has yet to provide intelligence documents to a UN
> investigation into Israeli claims that around a dozen staff at the
> UN agency for Palestinian refugee (UNRWA) were involved in the
> Hamas-led October 7 attacks, the DPA news agency reports.

And yet most of the first world has pulled the
plug on their funding of the UNRWA anyway.

> UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said in a briefing on Thursday
> that the UN’s Office of Internal Oversight Services (OIOS) was
> currently seeking “to corroborate additional information and to
> compare the information obtained with materials held by Israeli
> authorities, which OIOS expects to receive shortly”.

More fool them on that last.

> The OIOS investigation started a month ago, DPA reports.

Funny that.

> More than a dozen countries – including the United States,
> Germany, the United Kingdom and Sweden, among others – suspended
> funding to UNRWA on the basis of the Israeli allegations.

Funny that.

> Palestinian officials have accused Israel of falsifying
> information to tarnish UNRWA.

Wota surprise.

> No big surprise that Israel is dragging its feet on this.

Most of the first world doesnt care, they pulled the plug anyway.

> It seemed pretty clear they had nothing to begin with.

Must be why the bulk of the first world pulled the plug anyway.

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<17b89c4b45847fb7$4$144664$c2365abb@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33680&group=aus.politics#33680

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 11:11:45 +0100
 by: Peeler - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 10:11 UTC

On Fri, 01 Mar 2024 20:31:28 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
we shipped the likes of you out of the British Isles. Perhaps stupidity
and criminality is inherited after all?"

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<urtfq1$1e8g0$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33691&group=aus.politics#33691

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
An Own Goal
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 21:02:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 21:02 UTC

On Fri, 01 Mar 2024 19:28:47 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> U.N. workers played a direct role in Oct. 7 Hamas attack, Israeli
> intelligence says ...

That’s the thing. “Israeli intelligence says” continues to be the only
backing offered for this claim. Independent groups are still waiting for
more substantive verification, but so far none has been offered.

This is beginning to look very much like the “beheading of babies” claim
made on October 7 -- just complete nonsense.

Re: Israel?s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<h3i4ui5epphajf02fgadntp7afkbd5lnmv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33694&group=aus.politics#33694

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 08:36:49 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 1 Mar 2024 21:36 UTC

On Fri, 1 Mar 2024 21:02:57 -0000 (UTC), Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:

>On Fri, 01 Mar 2024 19:28:47 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>
>> U.N. workers played a direct role in Oct. 7 Hamas attack, Israeli
>> intelligence says ...
>
>That’s the thing. “Israeli intelligence says” continues to be the only
>backing offered for this claim. Independent groups are still waiting for
>more substantive verification, but so far none has been offered.
>
>This is beginning to look very much like the “beheading of babies” claim
>made on October 7 -- just complete nonsense.

You want the video??? You have been completly PSYOPed
(means fucked in the head)!!
Donad Trump suspended cash suport of UNRWA in 2016.
Joe Biden started again in 2020!
<https://www.nbcnews.com/news/un-workers-played-direct-role-oct-7-hamas-attack-israeli-intelligence-rcna136201>
https://t.ly/-vJQJ
The information compiled in the two dossiers was shared with U.S.
officials Wednesday, prompting the U.S. to suspend financial support
to the organization. In the ensuing days, eight other countries,
including the U.K., Germany and Finland, followed suit.
--
Petzl

Islam is of course synonymous with terrorism
There are more Australian Muslims fighting with al Qaeda linked
groups than there are in the Australian Defence Force fighting against them!
..
Major majority of the worlds refugees are created by Islam since the
days of Mohammad. Mainly because Islam is actually a violent political
process, not a religion at all.
Islamic conquests have always been by infiltration (Trojan Horse:
Al-Hijra, The Islamic Doctrine of Immigration). This is how Islam
grows, a violent political process using , terrorist attack from
within, eventually followed by surprise attack, followed by killing
for killings sake.
Once Moslems have foothold maintaining rule is held by continued
carnage and ruthlessness.
Until it's recognized Islam is the problem nothing will change!
How Islam began and still violently grows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<op.2jzi8qpabyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33700&group=aus.politics#33700

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 13:44:40 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 02:44 UTC

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
> Petzl wrote

>> U.N. workers played a direct role in Oct. 7Hamas attack, Israeli
>> intelligence says ...

> That’s the thing. “Israeli intelligence says” continuesto be the only
> backing offered for this claim.

That is a bare faced lie. Pity about the individuals that the UNRWA sacked.

> Independent groups are still waiting for more substantiveverification,
> but so far none has been offered.

And most of the first world suspended their contriubutions anyway.

> This is beginning to look very much like the “beheading of babies” claim
> made on October 7 -- just complete nonsense.

Pity about the individuals that the UNRWA sacked. And most
of the first world suspended their contriubutions anyway.

That didnt happen with the beheading babies claim.

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<17b8e41f032f0476$234$145584$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33703&group=aus.politics#33703

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 09:07:58 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 08:07 UTC

On Sat, 02 Mar 2024 13:44:40 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"Shit you're thick/pathetic excuse for a troll."
MID: <ogoa38$pul$1@news.mixmin.net>

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<us06c4$235ad$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33717&group=aus.politics#33717

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
An Own Goal
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 21:40:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 21:40 UTC

On Sat, 02 Mar 2024 08:36:49 +1100, Petzl wrote:

> The information compiled in the two dossiers was shared with U.S.
> officials Wednesday, prompting the U.S. to suspend financial support
> to the organization. In the ensuing days, eight other countries,
> including the U.K., Germany and Finland, followed suit.

So what was this “information”, exactly? It’s not as though both US and
Israeli intelligence services haven’t been completely off the mark before.
And Israel is notorious for spreading falsehoods about Palestinians. Like
the “beheaded babies” story from October 7. And now the Hamas “rape”
allegations are falling apart, too.

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<op.2j039qdzbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33722&group=aus.politics#33722

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2024 10:16:28 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 2 Mar 2024 23:16 UTC

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote
> Petzl wrote

>> The information compiled in the two dossiers was shared with U.S.
>> officials Wednesday, prompting the U.S. to suspend financial support
>> to the organization. In the ensuing days, eight other countries,
>> including the U.K., Germany and Finland, followed suit.

> So what was this “information”, exactly?

That UNRWA employees participated in the Oct 7 attack.

> It’s not as though both US and Israeli intelligenceservices haven’t
> been completely off the mark before.

But UNRWA sacked at least some of those employees
who participated in the Oct 7 attack so that is irrelevant.

> And Israel is notorious for spreading falsehoods about Palestinians.
> Like the “beheaded babies” story from October 7. And now theHamas
> “rape” allegations are falling apart, too.

But UNRWA sacked at least some of those employees
who participated in the Oct 7 attack so that is irrelevant.

Re: Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

<17b934efb467bd42$37$141478$c2265aab@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33736&group=aus.politics#33736

From: trollt...@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 09:48:56 +0100
 by: Peeler - Sun, 3 Mar 2024 08:48 UTC

On Sun, 03 Mar 2024 10:16:28 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Re: Israel’s Campaign Against UNRWA Could End In An Own Goal

<usamgh$ke3n$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33827&group=aus.politics#33827

From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
An Own Goal
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 21:17:06 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 21:17 UTC

On Sat, 2 Mar 2024 21:40:20 -0000 (UTC), I wrote:

> On Sat, 02 Mar 2024 08:36:49 +1100, Petzl wrote:
>
>> The information compiled in the two dossiers was shared with U.S.
>> officials Wednesday, prompting the U.S. to suspend financial support
>> to the organization. In the ensuing days, eight other countries,
>> including the U.K., Germany and Finland, followed suit.
>
> So what was this “information”, exactly?

Seems like Canada, at least, is starting to have doubts
<https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/3/6/israels-war-on-gaza-live-un-food-convoy-blocked-from-north-gaza-by-israel>:

The source, who was not authorised to speak publicly, told CBC
News that the Canadian government “is comfortable resuming
funding” based on the interim findings of the UN inquiry into
Israel’s allegations. UNRWA has previously said that Israel has
failed to provide additional information to back its claims.

Likely more will follow ...