"It's the best thing since professional golfers on 'ludes." -- Rick Obidiah

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Danny Warby from Newmarket jailed for drink driving offences

SubjectAuthor
* Danny Warby from Newmarket jailed for drink driving offencesSimon Mason
+- OT TROLL POST by MAY SUN: "Danny Warby (a fully-unqualifiedJNugent
`- Re: Danny Warby from Newmarket jailed for drink driving offencesSimon Mason

1
Danny Warby from Newmarket jailed for drink driving offences

<852487ba-72d2-4a71-9cdd-0ae2f7a5c949n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33534&group=uk.rec.cycling#33534

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 06:55:08 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Danny Warby from Newmarket jailed for drink driving offences
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 14:55 UTC

A 35-year-old man who was convicted of causing death by dangerous driving seven years ago has been jailed after getting behind the wheel of a car while disqualified and drunk.

Danny Warby, of no fixed address but formerly of Cowlinge, near Newmarket, appeared at Suffolk Magistrates’ Court last Thursday.

He was sentenced after admitting driving with excess alcohol, driving while disqualified and driving without insurance.

He has been given a 15-week prison sentence and banned from driving for three years.
Warby was stopped by police officers at a petrol station in Willie Snaith Road in Newmarket on the morning of Saturday, November 4 this year.

After approaching Warby, officers had reason to request a breath test, which showed a roadside reading of 95mcg of alcohol in 100ml of breath – three times over the legal limit of 35mcg.

Warby was arrested and further enquiries showed he was disqualified from driving.

In 2016, Warby was handed a six-year prison sentence as well as being banned from driving for 10 years after being convicted of causing death by dangerous driving.

Following Warby's sentencing, Sergeant Phil Burton, of Suffolk police, said: "Warby has an appalling history of driving offences and this latest case shows how he continues to show a complete lack of regard for any punishment imposed upon him by the court system.

"Whilst on patrol officers from Suffolk's Sentinel West ANPR Team responded to an alert that a stolen vehicle was in the area, driven by Warby.

"When stopped he was intoxicated and obstructive towards officers.

"The officers’ actions that day may well have prevented the public coming to harm as a result of Warby’s recklessness and selfishness.

"I can only hope that this prison sentence gives Warby time to reflect on his poor life choices."

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/23999984.danny-warby-newmarket-jailed-drink-driving-offences/

OT TROLL POST by MAY SUN: "Danny Warby (a fully-unqualified CHAV-CYCLIST) from Newmarket jailed for drink driving offences"

<kugi09Fsh35U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33535&group=uk.rec.cycling#33535

From: jnug...@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: OT TROLL POST by MAY SUN: "Danny Warby (a fully-unqualified
CHAV-CYCLIST) from Newmarket jailed for drink driving offences"
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 16:10:49 +0000
 by: JNugent - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 16:10 UTC

On 20/12/2023 02:55 pm, Simon Mason wrote:

> A 35-year-old man who was convicted of causing death by dangerous driving seven years ago has been jailed after getting behind the wheel of a car while disqualified and drunk.
>
> Danny Warby, of no fixed address but formerly of Cowlinge, near Newmarket, appeared at Suffolk Magistrates’ Court last Thursday.
>
> He was sentenced after admitting driving with excess alcohol, driving while disqualified and driving without insurance.

IOW, impersonating a qualified driver whilst being nothing more than a
drunk and unqualified (let alone uninsured) chav-cyclist.

More trolling by May Sun.

Re: Danny Warby from Newmarket jailed for drink driving offences

<b394536d-4638-43a1-ae07-ba5fe73ceda3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33537&group=uk.rec.cycling#33537

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2023 08:34:13 -0800 (PST)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (Simon Mason)
 by: Simon Mason - Wed, 20 Dec 2023 16:34 UTC

QUOTE: In 2016, Warby was handed a six-year prison sentence as well as being banned from driving for 10 years after being convicted of causing death by dangerous driving. ENDS

"He has been given a 15-week prison sentence and banned from driving for three years."

Yeah - he will certainly change his ways with that slap on the wrist and no mistake.