Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Subject: And the winner is ... (Oh NO!)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 12:18:20 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 01:18 UTC

*What Happens When Evil Wins?*
/Second Thought, 1.7M subscribers, 199,542 views 24 Feb 2024/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C00D6mhMz6k>

"Over the last five months, we've seen an unprecedented escalation in
violence in Gaza. Most people I know feel like they're going crazy.
We're all seeing the same footage, but no matter how angry we all get
and how much we try to change public opinion, nothing seems to come of
it. So...what can we do? Has evil won?"
~~~ ~~~ ~~~~

A very depressing contemplation, eh?

And yet, just in case we won't become as a species fully extinct all of
our own making in the process there would still remain a faint hope for
the future eventually overcoming all the excessive violence, nastiness,
discrimination and inequality so descriptive of today's society.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: And the winner is ... (Oh NO!)

<pqdntip8d6qnmtuihoh2qq81vhdc1dmf1n@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33588&group=aus.politics#33588

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: And the winner is ... (Oh NO!)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 08:57:56 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 21:57 UTC

On Sun, 25 Feb 2024 12:18:20 +1100, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>*What Happens When Evil Wins?*
>/Second Thought, 1.7M subscribers, 199,542 views 24 Feb 2024/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C00D6mhMz6k>
>
>"Over the last five months, we've seen an unprecedented escalation in
>violence in Gaza. Most people I know feel like they're going crazy.
>We're all seeing the same footage, but no matter how angry we all get
>and how much we try to change public opinion, nothing seems to come of
>it. So...what can we do? Has evil won?"
No, but intransigence has. Those professional victims in Zionland
still don't get it.

Q: What's the safest place for a raindrop?
A: In the ocean.