Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Subject: "The seven deadly fears"
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 11:11:40 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 00:11 UTC

Sadly not just in the unholy land of MAGA insanity...
~~~ ~~~

*How Trump Uses Fear to Win Elections*
/Leeja Miller, 384K subscribers, 29 Feb 2024/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ATe-NBkGhw>

"Trump and the GOP have been manipulating voters for decades. They use
this through a number of fear tactics that ignite supporters' reptilian
brains and cause them to vote in irrational ways because they've been
told Trump is their savior and the answer to the danger they're facing."

~~~ ~~~
Our Voldemort lead LNP opposition is working from the very same election
winning script.
:-(

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: "The seven deadly fears"

<8djvtihjpbin57pll55j3pepf8mk47dcr8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33629&group=aus.politics#33629

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: "The seven deadly fears"
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 11:28:21 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 29 Feb 2024 00:28 UTC

On Thu, 29 Feb 2024 11:11:40 +1100, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>Sadly not just in the unholy land of MAGA insanity...
>~~~ ~~~
>
>*How Trump Uses Fear to Win Elections*
>/Leeja Miller, 384K subscribers, 29 Feb 2024/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ATe-NBkGhw>
>
>"Trump and the GOP have been manipulating voters for decades. They use
>this through a number of fear tactics that ignite supporters' reptilian
>brains and cause them to vote in irrational ways because they've been
>told Trump is their savior and the answer to the danger they're facing."

The poor dispossessed are clutching at straws.

After being raped by the banks, unleashed by that Reagan hillbilly.
After been thrown out of their jobs because of the laissez-faire
policies of that kicked-upstaires, senile, IvyLeague, flaccid,
old-fart Alan Greenspan...
After the 2008 catastrophe, when the crims got off scot free, and
Obama helped them do it..
After the USA being bled white propping up the Zionists.

Anybody would.