From: aero.sp...@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: [Cycling] SUV rollovers - compulsory helmets?
Date: 27 Dec 2023 11:14:05 GMT
 by: Spike - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 11:14 UTC

Thought the electric bike SUV trend was just a fad? Possibly not. Italian
brand Thok is the latest to have a go at this all-terrain do-it-all style
of e-bike, and it’s calling its creation the MIG e-S.

[…]

Thok is an Italian brand that largely sticks to mountain biking, but the
new MIG e-S is a new direction for them. It uses their MIG frame, which is
an all-mountain eMTB, so think slack geometry and lots of suspension
travel.

[…]

It’s priced at £4,099 and for that you get a Shimano E7000 drive system
with a 630Wh battery, 150mm travel in the fork and 140mm rear shock travel.
It’s a pretty slack geometry, too, with a 66° steering angle.

[…]

The rear rack can handle up to 12kg of luggage, and is MIK compatible. The
front light is pretty intense at 600 lumens, the rear less so at 30 lumens.

The weight of the bike without accessories is 23.8kg, but Thok hasn’t
listed the weight with everything on there, so we reckon adding on a couple
of kilos would result in a sensible estimate.

[…]

<https://ebiketips.road.cc/content/news/italian-e-bike-brand-thok-enters-the-e-suv-market-with-mig-e-s-5043>

--
Spike

Re: [Cycling] SUV rollovers - compulsory helmets?

<kv30vkFdidnU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33663&group=uk.rec.cycling#33663

From: jnug...@mail.com (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: [Cycling] SUV rollovers - compulsory helmets?
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 16:16:53 +0000
 by: JNugent - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 16:16 UTC

On 27/12/2023 11:14 am, Spike wrote:

> Thought the electric bike SUV trend was just a fad? Possibly not. Italian
> brand Thok is the latest to have a go at this all-terrain do-it-all style
> of e-bike, and it’s calling its creation the MIG e-S.
>
> […]
>
> Thok is an Italian brand that largely sticks to mountain biking, but the
> new MIG e-S is a new direction for them. It uses their MIG frame, which is
> an all-mountain eMTB, so think slack geometry and lots of suspension
> travel.
>
> […]
>
> It’s priced at £4,099 and for that you get a Shimano E7000 drive system
> with a 630Wh battery, 150mm travel in the fork and 140mm rear shock travel.
> It’s a pretty slack geometry, too, with a 66° steering angle.
>
> […]
>
> The rear rack can handle up to 12kg of luggage, and is MIK compatible. The
> front light is pretty intense at 600 lumens, the rear less so at 30 lumens.
>
> The weight of the bike without accessories is 23.8kg, but Thok hasn’t
> listed the weight with everything on there, so we reckon adding on a couple
> of kilos would result in a sensible estimate.
>
> […]
>
> <https://ebiketips.road.cc/content/news/italian-e-bike-brand-thok-enters-the-e-suv-market-with-mig-e-s-5043>

A chav-cycling-related post.

Why doesn't May Sun post in the same vein?

Re: [Cycling] SUV rollovers - compulsory helmets?

<kv3a3kFfaidU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33684&group=uk.rec.cycling#33684

From: aero.sp...@mail.com (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: 27 Dec 2023 18:52:36 GMT
 by: Spike - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 18:52 UTC

JNugent <jnugent@mail.com> wrote:
> On 27/12/2023 11:14 am, Spike wrote:
>
>> Thought the electric bike SUV trend was just a fad? Possibly not. Italian
>> brand Thok is the latest to have a go at this all-terrain do-it-all style
>> of e-bike, and it’s calling its creation the MIG e-S.
>>
>> […]
>>
>> Thok is an Italian brand that largely sticks to mountain biking, but the
>> new MIG e-S is a new direction for them. It uses their MIG frame, which is
>> an all-mountain eMTB, so think slack geometry and lots of suspension
>> travel.
>>
>> […]
>>
>> It’s priced at £4,099 and for that you get a Shimano E7000 drive system
>> with a 630Wh battery, 150mm travel in the fork and 140mm rear shock travel.
>> It’s a pretty slack geometry, too, with a 66° steering angle.
>>
>> […]
>>
>> The rear rack can handle up to 12kg of luggage, and is MIK compatible. The
>> front light is pretty intense at 600 lumens, the rear less so at 30 lumens.
>>
>> The weight of the bike without accessories is 23.8kg, but Thok hasn’t
>> listed the weight with everything on there, so we reckon adding on a couple
>> of kilos would result in a sensible estimate.
>>
>> […]
>>
>> <https://ebiketips.road.cc/content/news/italian-e-bike-brand-thok-enters-the-e-suv-market-with-mig-e-s-5043>
>
> A chav-cycling-related post.
>
> Why doesn't May Sun post in the same vein?

He’s flooding what he calls the troll posts…by trolling…but 22nd February
draws ever closer…;-)

--
Spike