From: flying...@roseofwhite.plus.com (Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 +)
Newsgroups: uk.people.silversurfers
Subject: Re: Friday 11th February 2022.
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 11:58:47 -0000
 by: Flyi?g ?u? 2?22 + - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 11:58 UTC

Herbie wrote:
> Good morning from West Dorset.
> Frosty and bright start to the day.
> The temperature is 1.7C, 35.0F.
> and a pressure of 1033mb.
>
> Take care and stay safe.
> Herbie.

Mornin' from a dry, sunny but chilly day here in South Yorkshire.
There was a quite heavy frost here first thing with ice remaining on the
parked cars at 09:30. Temperature out there is 6.5�C (43.7�F) but
feeling much more like 4�C (39.2�F). Barometric pressure is climbing
again, this time from 1016.9 mB overnight to 1031.3 mB right now with
RH showing as 71%. Forecast is for it to remain dry but become overcast
in the early afternoon with the temperature to peek at around 8�C
(46.4�F). Have a great day one and all.
Sootie was up, breakfasted and outside by 09:30. The bedding in her
kennel had again been disrupted with the padded floor covering about 4
metres away from the kennel on the garden path and the cuddly cushion
that Sootie sleeps on when she's in there was again jammed in the
kennel's doorway. I caught Tabby walking away from the kennel around
midnight with the bedding jammed in the doorway. I straightened that
all out, supervised Tabby eating her supper and then waited for her to
leave before going to bed myself. Can't be certain but I suspect that
Tabby is the culprit, but I've never actually caught her in the act of
vandalising the kennel bedding. But why would she want to do that
anyway? She's been coming round for a few years now and the vandalism
only started last week. But more importantly, how do I stop it
happening, without affecting their pseudo friendship. It must be
something like one of Baldrick's 'cunning plans' LOL
--
Heard melodies are sweet but those Unheard are sweeter.
FN 2�22+. Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland..