All models over 18 years of age.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

SubjectAuthor
* Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryÖrdög
+- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryOzix
+- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPeter Jason
`* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryDaniel65
 `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
  `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryDaniel65
   `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
    +* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPeter Jason
    |+- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
    |+* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPetzl
    ||+* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
    |||`* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPetzl
    ||| +* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
    ||| `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPeter Jason
    |||  `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPetzl
    |||   `- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPeter Jason
    ||`* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryDaniel65
    || +- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
    || `- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPetzl
    |`* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryOzix
    | +* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
    | |`* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryPetzl
    | | `- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
    | `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryÖrdög
    |  `- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryÖrdög
    `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryDaniel65
     `* Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryRod Speed
      `- Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the countryDaniel65

Pages:12
Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<9V5GN.12196659$ee1.7561013@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33828&group=aus.politics#33828

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Subject: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 09:14:28 +1100
 by: Ördög - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 22:14 UTC

Time to ditch these taxpayers founded privet school heavens for spoiled
brats of the over privileged ultra-rich antidemocratic elite.

How can we create a unified society where everyone is working towards a
better future for all if we prop up intentional elitism and social division?
These kids are brought up to/brainwashed into hating and abusing
everyone in the future lives who ain't as wealthy or privileged as they
are themselves under the motto: *We were born to rule the plebs!*

~~~ ~~~ ~~~
*What's next ... helipads? | The West Report*
/The West Report, 6 Mar 2024/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7d9K-EFCLI>

Westy talks about private schools getting a good cut of the government
moolah despite lavish spending and public education need

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<65e8f478$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33830&group=aus.politics#33830

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 06:55:51 +0800
 by: Ozix - Wed, 6 Mar 2024 22:55 UTC

Ördög wrote:
> Time to ditch these taxpayers founded privet school heavens for spoiled
> brats of the over privileged ultra-rich antidemocratic elite.
>
> How can we create a unified society where everyone is working towards a
> better future for all if we prop up intentional elitism and social
> division?
> These kids are brought up to/brainwashed into hating and abusing
> everyone in the future lives who ain't as wealthy or privileged as they
> are themselves under the motto: *We were born to rule the plebs!*
>
> ~~~   ~~~   ~~~
> *What's next ... helipads? | The West Report*
> /The West Report, 6 Mar 2024/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7d9K-EFCLI>
>
> Westy talks about private schools getting a good cut of the government
> moolah despite lavish spending and public education need

I am curious why the story of the state school naughty calendar came out
after elite private schools got exposed by 4 Corners.

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<pf6iui1m2oegro61i7u8e4nrb7sed0evlm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33832&group=aus.politics#33832

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 12:55:34 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 01:55 UTC

On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 09:14:28 +1100, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>Time to ditch these taxpayers founded privet school heavens for spoiled
>brats of the over privileged ultra-rich antidemocratic elite.

Quality will always rise to the top!

>How can we create a unified society where everyone is working towards a
>better future for all if we prop up intentional elitism and social division?

The Great Unwashed have a better future already. And they waste it on
overseas travel and cheap consumer goods...like SUVs,

>These kids are brought up to/brainwashed into hating and abusing
>everyone in the future lives who ain't as wealthy or privileged as they
>are themselves under the motto: *We were born to rule the plebs!*

And so they are. The great catastrophe of the modern age is the death
of effective monarchy starting with the French Revolution., and
downhill from there.
And while I'm at it we can regret the end of colonialism in the 1960s
leading to the chaos of the present day.
At the great risk of diluting the upper gene pool, the Great Unwashed
can apply for scholarships for a better education.

>~~~ ~~~ ~~~
>*What's next ... helipads? | The West Report*
>/The West Report, 6 Mar 2024/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7d9K-EFCLI>
>
>Westy talks about private schools getting a good cut of the government
>moolah despite lavish spending and public education need

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<usc019$vdeu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33839&group=aus.politics#33839

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:05:46 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 09:05 UTC

Ördög wrote on 7/3/24 9:14 am:
> Time to ditch these taxpayers founded privet school heavens for spoiled
> brats of the over privileged ultra-rich antidemocratic elite.
>
> How can we create a unified society where everyone is working towards a
> better future for all if we prop up intentional elitism and social
> division?
> These kids are brought up to/brainwashed into hating and abusing
> everyone in the future lives who ain't as wealthy or privileged as they
> are themselves under the motto: *We were born to rule the plebs!*
>
> ~~~   ~~~   ~~~
> *What's next ... helipads? | The West Report*
> /The West Report, 6 Mar 2024/
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7d9K-EFCLI>
>
> Westy talks about private schools getting a good cut of the government
> moolah despite lavish spending and public education need

(First let me state that I have no kids (that I know about, anyway!!)
but I do have nieces and a nephew!)

As I understand it, there are basically two seperate School systems ...
1. The State School System, where the State "basically" pays for
everything, and,

2. The Catholic and Independant Schools System, where the Parents, not
being satisfied with the Quality of The State School System CHOOSE to
pay more for the (perceived) 'BETTER' Quality of System so they pay the
big bucks.

If/When The FEDERAL Government wants to contribute to the cost of
Education, it should be "System Wide", i.e. every child at a (State or
Independant) Primary School gets subsidised $xxx.00 from the Fed Gov,
every child at a (State or Independant) Secondary School gets subsidised
$yyy.00 from the Fed Gov and every child/person at a (State or
Independant) Tertiary School/Institution gets subsidised $zzz.00 from
the Fed Gov.

If a State School then wants to spend its Bucks on an In-ground/Open Air
Swimming Pool, they should be entitled to. Same Same for any
Catholic/Independant School. Etc., Etc..
--
Daniel

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<op.2j9ao8e0byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33841&group=aus.politics#33841

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2024 20:16:10 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 09:16 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
> Ördög wrote

>> Time to ditch these taxpayers founded privet school heavens for spoiled
>> brats of the over privileged ultra-rich antidemocratic elite.
>> How can we create a unified society where everyone is working towards
>> a better future for all if we prop up intentional elitism and social
>> division?

>> These kids are brought up to/brainwashed into hating and abusing
>> everyone in the future lives who ain't as wealthy or privileged as they
>> are themselves under the motto: *We were born to rule the plebs!*
>> ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
>> *What's next ... helipads? | The West Report*
>> /The West Report, 6 Mar 2024/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7d9K-EFCLI>
>> Westy talks about private schools getting a good cut of the government
>> moolah despite lavish spending and public education need

> (First let me state that I have no kids (that I know about, anyway!!)
> but I do have nieces and a nephew!)

And must have gone to school at one time.

> As I understand it, there are basically two seperate School systems ....
> 1. The State School System, where the State "basically" pays for
> everything, and,
>
> 2. The Catholic and Independant Schools System, where the Parents, not
> being satisfied with the Quality of The State School System CHOOSE to
> pay more for the (perceived) 'BETTER' Quality of System so they pay the
> big bucks.

The roman catholic system is more complicated than that.

There is what is called the systemic system which doesnt
charge big buck, $3000 in my town but they do have much
lower fees for those who can't afford that, and the big name
schools which charge similar fees to the big name protestant
schools like Shore, Cambrook, Geelong Grammar etc.

> If/When The FEDERAL Government wants to contribute to the cost of
> Education, it should be "System Wide", i.e. every child at a (State or
> Independant) Primary School gets subsidised $xxx.00 from the Fed Gov,
> every child at a (State or Independant) Secondary School gets subsidised
> $yyy.00 from the Fed Gov and every child/person at a (State or
> Independant) Tertiary School/Institution gets subsidised $zzz.00 from
> the Fed Gov.

It isnt a single figure per child.

> If a State School then wants to spend its Bucks on an In-ground/Open Air
> Swimming Pool, they should be entitled to. Same Same for any
> Catholic/Independant School. Etc., Etc..

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<usc2s2$vvi4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33845&group=aus.politics#33845

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:54:12 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 09:54 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 7/3/24 8:16 pm:
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>> Ördög wrote
>
>>> Time to ditch these taxpayers founded privet school heavens for
>>> spoiled brats of the over privileged ultra-rich antidemocratic elite.
>>>  How can we create a unified society where everyone is working
>>> towards a better future for all if we prop up intentional elitism and
>>> social  division?
>
>>> These kids are brought up to/brainwashed into hating and abusing
>>> everyone in the future lives who ain't as wealthy or privileged as
>>> they are themselves under the motto: *We were born to rule the plebs!*
>>>  ~~~   ~~~   ~~~
>>> *What's next ... helipads? | The West Report*
>>> /The West Report, 6 Mar 2024/
>>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7d9K-EFCLI>
>>>  Westy talks about private schools getting a good cut of the
>>> government moolah despite lavish spending and public education need
>
>> (First let me state that I have no kids (that I know about, anyway!!)
>> but I do have nieces and a nephew!)
>
> And must have gone to school at one time.

Yeap, 50-60 years ago .... waaaay before I needed to worry about PAYING
anything for schooling!!

>> As I understand it, there are basically two seperate School systems ...
>> 1.    The State School System, where the State "basically" pays for
>> everything, and,
>>
>> 2.    The Catholic and Independant Schools System, where the Parents,
>> not being satisfied with the Quality of The State School System CHOOSE
>> to pay more for the (perceived) 'BETTER' Quality of System so they pay
>> the big bucks.
>
> The roman catholic system is more complicated than that.

Not in my experience .... Primary and Secondary!!

> There is what is called the systemic system which doesnt
> charge big buck, $3000 in my town but they do have much
> lower fees for those who can't afford that, and the big name
> schools which charge similar fees to the big name protestant
> schools like Shore, Cambrook, Geelong Grammar etc.

Thirty years or so, several of the above mentioned nieces went to an
Independant High School .... at the cost of about $5,000 per year ....
maybe an all inclusive price for the three nieces that attended.

>> If/When The FEDERAL Government wants to contribute to the cost of
>> Education, it should be "System Wide", i.e. every child at a (State or
>> Independant) Primary School gets subsidised $xxx.00 from the Fed Gov,
>> every child at a (State or Independant) Secondary School gets
>> subsidised $yyy.00 from the Fed Gov and every child/person at a (State
>> or Independant) Tertiary School/Institution gets subsidised $zzz.00
>> from the Fed Gov.
>
> It isnt a single figure per child.

One child for $hhh.00 per year, two children for $ggg.00 per year, etc.

Not an insurmountable problem!

>> If a State School then wants to spend its Bucks on an In-ground/Open
>> Air Swimming Pool, they should be entitled to. Same Same for any
>> Catholic/Independant School. Etc., Etc..--
Daniel

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<op.2j9vjztmbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33847&group=aus.politics#33847

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 03:46:37 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 16:46 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>>> Ördög wrote

>>> (First let me state that I have no kids (that I know about, anyway!!)
>>> but I do have nieces and a nephew!)

>> And must have gone to school at one time.

> Yeap, 50-60 years ago .... waaaay before I neededto worry about PAYING
> anything for schooling!!

But things haven't changed significantly since then.

>>> As I understand it, there are basically two seperate School systems ....
>>> 1. The State School System, where the State "basically" pays for
>>> everything, and,
>>>
>>> 2. The Catholic and Independant Schools System, where the Parents,
>>> not being satisfied with the Quality of The State School System CHOOSE
>>> to pay more for the (perceived) 'BETTER' Quality of System so they pay
>>> the big bucks.

>> The roman catholic system is more complicated than that.

> Not in my experience .... Primary and Secondary!!

But you weren't involved in deciding which school
in the roman catholic system you attended. or
what the different schools in that system charged.

>> There is what is called the systemic system which doesnt
>> charge big buck, $3000 in my town but they do have much
>> lower fees for those who can't afford that, and the big name
>> schools which charge similar fees to the big name protestant
>> schools like Shore, Cambrook, Geelong Grammar etc.

> Thirty years or so, several of the above mentioned nieces wentto an
> Independant High School .... at the cost of about $5,000 peryear ....
> maybe an all inclusive price for the three nieces that attended.

>>> If/When The FEDERAL Government wants to contribute to the cost of
>>> Education, it should be "System Wide", i.e. every child at a (State or
>>> Independant) Primary School gets subsidised $xxx.00 from the Fed Gov,
>>> every child at a (State or Independant) Secondary School gets
>>> subsidised $yyy.00 from the Fed Gov and every child/person at a (State
>>> or Independant) Tertiary School/Institution gets subsidised $zzz.00
>>> from the Fed Gov.

>> It isnt a single figure per child.

> One child for $hhh.00 per year, two children for $ggg.00 per year, etc..

That was discussing the SUBSIDY, not the fee, stupid.

> Not an insurmountable problem!

>>> If a State School then wants to spend its Bucks on an In-ground/Open
>>> Air Swimming Pool, they should be entitled to. Same Same for any
>>> Catholic/Independant School. Etc., Etc..--

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<ru6kui5h3kq69t2ba54olc6us5qh4l486b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33852&group=aus.politics#33852

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 07:02:37 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:02 UTC

>But you weren't involved in deciding which school
>in the roman catholic system you attended. or
>what the different schools in that system charged.

The RC system was supposed to give very basic and cheap education,
without frills and away from the WASPS. And supply a limited amount
of morality & ethics. Of course in the bad old days when the Irish
were brawling with the English some politics was included.
The WASP schools seemed to have more activities regarding mental
health and student tracking and personal counseling that the RC
schools left to the parents. Never let the Village bring up your
Child!

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<op.2j94veqbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33853&group=aus.politics#33853

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 07:07:52 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:07 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>> But you weren't involved in deciding which school
>> in the roman catholic system you attended. or
>> what the different schools in that system charged.

> The RC system was supposed to give very basic and cheap education,
> without frills

That's the systemic schools. The best roman catholic schools
were completely different to the systemic schools.

> and away from the WASPS. And supplya limited amount of morality &
> ethics.

And brainwash the brats with the roman catholic shit.

> Of course in the bad old days when the Irish werebrawling with the
> English some politics was included.

A fucking lot of politics in fact.

> The WASP schools seemed to have more activities regardingmental health
> and student tracking and personal counseling

Bullshit.

> that the RC schools left to the parents.

Bullshit.

> Never let the Village bring up your Child!

Works fine for the hippys

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<b18kuip5qfc055ge0fdvn1039jv7cn42no@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33856&group=aus.politics#33856

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 07:41:42 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 20:41 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 07:02:37 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>But you weren't involved in deciding which school
>>in the roman catholic system you attended. or
>>what the different schools in that system charged.
>
>The RC system was supposed to give very basic and cheap education,
>without frills and away from the WASPS. And supply a limited amount
>of morality & ethics. Of course in the bad old days when the Irish
>were brawling with the English some politics was included.
>The WASP schools seemed to have more activities regarding mental
>health and student tracking and personal counseling that the RC
>schools left to the parents. Never let the Village bring up your
>Child!

My local Campbelltown private Catholic School fees are not that
expensive IMO, I catch buses all the time their behavior are
explicitly polite and courteous to elderly, can't say that for local
public school students?
<https://www.goodschools.com.au/compare-schools/in-rosemeadow-2560/john-therry-catholic-high-school/fees>
https://t.ly/5ATTJ
Year 7 $1,900
Year 8 $1,900
Year 9 $2,051
Year 10 $2,051
Year 11 $2,550
Year 12 $2,550

st andrew's cathedral school Sydney
Year 7 $35,584
Year 8 $37,072
Year 9 $38,528
Year 10 $39,713
Year 11 $38,970
Year 12 $38,751
****************************
Went to Centrepoint restaurant for lunch window seat $105 each, was
packed with st andrew's cathedral school students (well behaved.) but
made the lunch less enjoyable.
Night time is much better, anyhow seems the Student parents are not
short of money, my lunch was made by mum, often canned spaghetti on
bread, Still like it today.
--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<op.2j97rea7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33857&group=aus.politics#33857

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 08:10:16 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 21:10 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> But you weren't involved in deciding which school
>>> in the roman catholic system you attended. or
>>> what the different schools in that system charged.

>> The RC system was supposed to give very basic and cheap education,
>> without frills and away from the WASPS. And supply a limited amount
>> of morality & ethics. Of course in the bad old days when the Irish
>> were brawling with the English some politics was included.
>> The WASP schools seemed to have more activities regarding mental
>> health and student tracking and personal counseling that the RC
>> schools left to the parents. Never let the Village bring up your
>> Child!

> My local Campbelltown private Catholic School feesare not that
> expensive IMO, I catch buses all the timetheir behavior are explicitly
> polite and courteous toelderly, can't say that for local public school
> students?
> <https://www.goodschools.com.au/compare-schools/in-rosemeadow-2560/john-therry-catholic-high-school/fees>
> https://t.ly/5ATTJ
> Year 7 $1,900

Interesting. One of my muslim mates is considering
using the roman catholic high school for his oldest
daughter who will be starting high school next year,
bizarrly just because the school bus schedules work
out better for the other 2 kids of his who are still in the
public primary school just down the road quite literally.
The youngest has just started school this year.

They were quoted $3K

Another mate of mine in sydney, the one with
the chinese wife, pays $4K a year for their
only child who is in year 5 this year. Guilford.

> Year 8 $1,900
> Year 9 $2,051
> Year 10 $2,051
> Year 11 $2,550
> Year 12 $2,550

> st andrew's cathedral school Sydney
> Year 7 $35,584
> Year 8 $37,072
> Year 9 $38,528
> Year 10 $39,713
> Year 11 $38,970
> Year 12 $38,751
> ****************************

Yeah, that's what I meant about the difference between
the systemic and the fancy roman catholic schools.

Operations like Shore, Geelong Grammar etc are much more than that.

> Went to Centrepoint restaurant for lunch window seat$105 each, was
> packed with st andrew's cathedral schoolstudents (well behaved.) but
> made the lunch less enjoyable.

> Night time is much better, anyhow seems the Student parents are not
> short of money, my lunch was made by mum, often canned spaghetti on
> bread, Still like it today.

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<sadkui1u9c3rfjja86o6vm749cr1753mib@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33861&group=aus.politics#33861

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 09:30:39 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 22:30 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 08:10:16 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> The RC system was supposed to give very basic and cheap education,
>>> without frills and away from the WASPS. And supply a limited amount
>>> of morality & ethics. Of course in the bad old days when the Irish
>>> were brawling with the English some politics was included.
>>> The WASP schools seemed to have more activities regarding mental
>>> health and student tracking and personal counseling that the RC
>>> schools left to the parents. Never let the Village bring up your
>>> Child!
>
>> My local Campbelltown private Catholic School feesare not that
>> expensive IMO, I catch buses all the timetheir behavior are explicitly
>> polite and courteous toelderly, can't say that for local public school
>> students?
>> <https://www.goodschools.com.au/compare-schools/in-rosemeadow-2560/john-therry-catholic-high-school/fees>
>> https://t.ly/5ATTJ
>> Year 7 $1,900
>
>Interesting. One of my muslim mates is considering
>using the roman catholic high school for his oldest
>daughter who will be starting high school next year,
>bizarrly just because the school bus schedules work
>out better for the other 2 kids of his who are still in the
>public primary school just down the road quite literally.
>The youngest has just started school this year.
>
>They were quoted $3K
>
>Another mate of mine in sydney, the one with
>the chinese wife, pays $4K a year for their
>only child who is in year 5 this year. Guilford.

As long as a Student wants to learn, not be disruptive in class I'm
sure it would be no trouble;
That seems to be the problem with state run schools, just one
disruptive student stops the whole learning, Teachers are not allowed
to respond!

With private schools they can tell the parents the child is a problem
and will need a special class, the fee goes up accordingly, parents
then have the option to return the child to the state,

>> Year 8 $1,900
>> Year 9 $2,051
>> Year 10 $2,051
>> Year 11 $2,550
>> Year 12 $2,550
>
>> st andrew's cathedral school Sydney
>> Year 7 $35,584
>> Year 8 $37,072
>> Year 9 $38,528
>> Year 10 $39,713
>> Year 11 $38,970
>> Year 12 $38,751
>> ****************************
>
>Yeah, that's what I meant about the difference between
>the systemic and the fancy roman catholic schools.
>
>Operations like Shore, Geelong Grammar etc are much more than that.

The breakfast, lunch menu for John Therry Catholic High School,
<https://www.jtccdow.catholic.edu.au/our-school/canteen-menu>

St Andrew's Cathedral School (Anglican), Sydney
https://t.ly/_wi8d google map
don't seem to have one?
The kids fork out $100 for lunch at Centrepoint Tower Resturant?
But it's under Town Hall by Kent Street.

so a lot of takeaway options much cheaper maybe better and much closer
than Centrepoint Tower (Maket Street)?
Probably status symbol?

--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.
The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.
Like Schizophrenics, they need therapy;
Not confirmation of their delusions.
The recognized place of worship in a Christian Nation is a Christian Church.
Mosques are the recognized place of worship only in Moslem countries
Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God whose compound redemptive name is Lord Jesus Christ
Something as simple as denying Moslems a place to pray is all it takes to make them leave voluntarily and peacefully.

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<op.2kaee8zabyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33862&group=aus.politics#33862

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 10:34:10 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 23:34 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> My local Campbelltown private Catholic School feesare not that
>>> expensive IMO, I catch buses all the timetheir behavior are explicitly
>>> polite and courteous toelderly, can't say that for local public school
>>> students?
>>> <https://www.goodschools.com.au/compare-schools/in-rosemeadow-2560/john-therry-catholic-high-school/fees>
>>> https://t.ly/5ATTJ
>>> Year 7 $1,900

>> Interesting. One of my muslim mates is considering
>> using the roman catholic high school for his oldest
>> daughter who will be starting high school next year,
>> bizarrly just because the school bus schedules work
>> out better for the other 2 kids of his who are still in the
>> public primary school just down the road quite literally.
>> The youngest has just started school this year.

>> They were quoted $3K

>> Another mate of mine in sydney, the one with
>> the chinese wife, pays $4K a year for their
>> only child who is in year 5 this year. Guilford.

> As long as a Student wants to learn, not bedisruptive in class I'm sure
> it would be no trouble;

> That seems to be the problem with state run schools,just one disruptive
> student stops the whole learning,Teachers are not allowed to respond!

That's not true.

> With private schools they can tell the parents the child is a problem
> and will need a special class, the fee goes up accordingly, parents
> then have the option to return the child to the state,

>>> Year 8 $1,900
>>> Year 9 $2,051
>>> Year 10 $2,051
>>> Year 11 $2,550
>>> Year 12 $2,550

>>> st andrew's cathedral school Sydney
>>> Year 7 $35,584
>>> Year 8 $37,072
>>> Year 9 $38,528
>>> Year 10 $39,713
>>> Year 11 $38,970
>>> Year 12 $38,751
>>> ****************************

>> Yeah, that's what I meant about the difference between
>> the systemic and the fancy roman catholic schools.

>> Operations like Shore, Geelong Grammar etc are much more than that.

> The breakfast, lunch menu for John Therry Catholic High School,
> <https://www.jtccdow.catholic.edu.au/our-school/canteen-menu>

> St Andrew's Cathedral School (Anglican), Sydney
> https://t.ly/_wi8d google map
> don't seem to have one?
> The kids fork out $100 for lunch at Centrepoint Tower Resturant?
> But it's under Town Hall by Kent Street.

> so a lot of takeaway options much cheaper maybe betterand much closer
> than Centrepoint Tower (Maket Street)?
> Probably status symbol?

More likely just more convenient for the kids who don't care about the
cost.

>>> Went to Centrepoint restaurant for lunch window seat$105 each, was
>>> packed with st andrew's cathedral schoolstudents (well behaved.) but
>>> made the lunch less enjoyable.

>>> Night time is much better, anyhow seems the Student parents are not
>>> short of money, my lunch was made by mum, often canned spaghetti on
>>> bread, Still like it today.

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<0nkkui559h3uqdehepqqaa0p4dmk78va1v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33863&group=aus.politics#33863

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 11:11:50 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 00:11 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 10:34:10 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Interesting. One of my muslim mates is considering
>>> using the roman catholic high school for his oldest
>>> daughter who will be starting high school next year,
>>> bizarrly just because the school bus schedules work
>>> out better for the other 2 kids of his who are still in the
>>> public primary school just down the road quite literally.
>>> The youngest has just started school this year.
>
>>> They were quoted $3K
>
>>> Another mate of mine in sydney, the one with
>>> the chinese wife, pays $4K a year for their
>>> only child who is in year 5 this year. Guilford.
>
>> As long as a Student wants to learn, not bedisruptive in class I'm sure
>> it would be no trouble;
>
>> That seems to be the problem with state run schools,just one disruptive
>> student stops the whole learning,Teachers are not allowed to respond!
>
>That's not true.

I know a lot of teachers who say it is around Campbelltown
(many parents don't care, particularly housing commission)
But not so common in well to do areas where parents are more generous.
Keeping an eye on school reports, going to parent teacher meeting.
Richer areas do give more money to public schools means the kids get
computers, sporting equipment,trips, ect, in donations.

>> With private schools they can tell the parents the child is a problem
>> and will need a special class, the fee goes up accordingly, parents
>> then have the option to return the child to the state,

>>> Yeah, that's what I meant about the difference between
>>> the systemic and the fancy roman catholic schools.
>
>>> Operations like Shore, Geelong Grammar etc are much more than that.
>
>> The breakfast, lunch menu for John Therry Catholic High School,
>> <https://www.jtccdow.catholic.edu.au/our-school/canteen-menu>
>
>> St Andrew's Cathedral School (Anglican), Sydney
>> https://t.ly/_wi8d google map
>> don't seem to have one?
>> The kids fork out $100 for lunch at Centrepoint Tower Resturant?
>> But it's under Town Hall by Kent Street.
>
>> so a lot of takeaway options much cheaper maybe betterand much closer
>> than Centrepoint Tower (Maket Street)?
>> Probably status symbol?
>
>More likely just more convenient for the kids who don't care about the
>cost.

I think you are right, the mum's don't make lunch's, many just give
them a few $100 a day, a lot or most are paid for by overseas
companies to their Australian directors, so not their money.

--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.
The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.
Like Schizophrenics, they need therapy;
Not confirmation of their delusions.
The recognized place of worship in a Christian Nation is a Christian Church.
Mosques are the recognized place of worship only in Moslem countries
Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God whose compound redemptive name is Lord Jesus Christ
Something as simple as denying Moslems a place to pray is all it takes to make them leave voluntarily and peacefully.

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<vomkuih4i78u8f1096je6nlgvjiab3hdpl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33864&group=aus.politics#33864

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 11:35:37 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 00:35 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 09:30:39 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 08:10:16 +1100, "Rod Speed"
><rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote

>>> My local Campbelltown private Catholic School feesare not that
>>> expensive IMO, I catch buses all the timetheir behavior are explicitly
>>> polite and courteous toelderly, can't say that for local public school
>>> students?
>>> <https://www.goodschools.com.au/compare-schools/in-rosemeadow-2560/john-therry-catholic-high-school/fees>
>>> https://t.ly/5ATTJ
>>> Year 7 $1,900
>>
>>Interesting. One of my muslim mates is considering
>>using the roman catholic high school for his oldest
>>daughter who will be starting high school next year,
>>bizarrly just because the school bus schedules work
>>out better for the other 2 kids of his who are still in the
>>public primary school just down the road quite literally.
>>The youngest has just started school this year.
>>
>>They were quoted $3K
>>
>>Another mate of mine in sydney, the one with
>>the chinese wife, pays $4K a year for their
>>only child who is in year 5 this year. Guilford.
>>
>As long as a Student wants to learn, not be disruptive in class I'm
>sure it would be no trouble;
>That seems to be the problem with state run schools, just one
>disruptive student stops the whole learning, Teachers are not allowed
>to respond!

Not like the old days. I was in Year10 when a disruptive student was
punched around the room, bitch slapped and then thrown out (literally)
into the hallway. The teacher was ex-army, and possibly a bit shell
shocked.
No more trouble from the brat though.

>With private schools they can tell the parents the child is a problem
>and will need a special class, the fee goes up accordingly, parents
>then have the option to return the child to the state,
>
>>> Year 8 $1,900
>>> Year 9 $2,051
>>> Year 10 $2,051
>>> Year 11 $2,550
>>> Year 12 $2,550
>>
>>> st andrew's cathedral school Sydney
>>> Year 7 $35,584
>>> Year 8 $37,072
>>> Year 9 $38,528
>>> Year 10 $39,713
>>> Year 11 $38,970
>>> Year 12 $38,751
>>> ****************************
>>
>>Yeah, that's what I meant about the difference between
>>the systemic and the fancy roman catholic schools.
>>
>>Operations like Shore, Geelong Grammar etc are much more than that.
>>
>The breakfast, lunch menu for John Therry Catholic High School,
><https://www.jtccdow.catholic.edu.au/our-school/canteen-menu>
>>
>St Andrew's Cathedral School (Anglican), Sydney
>https://t.ly/_wi8d google map
>don't seem to have one?
>The kids fork out $100 for lunch at Centrepoint Tower Resturant?
>But it's under Town Hall by Kent Street.
>
>so a lot of takeaway options much cheaper maybe better and much closer
>than Centrepoint Tower (Maket Street)?
>Probably status symbol?
>>
>>> Went to Centrepoint restaurant for lunch window seat$105 each, was
>>> packed with st andrew's cathedral schoolstudents (well behaved.) but
>>> made the lunch less enjoyable.
>>
>>> Night time is much better, anyhow seems the Student parents are not
>>> short of money, my lunch was made by mum, often canned spaghetti on
>>> bread, Still like it today.

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<op.2kain1xybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33865&group=aus.politics#33865

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 12:05:51 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 01:05 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 11:11:50 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 10:34:10 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> As long as a Student wants to learn, not bedisruptive in class I'm sure
>>> it would be no trouble;
>>
>>> That seems to be the problem with state run schools,just one disruptive
>>> student stops the whole learning,Teachers are not allowed to respond!
>>
>> That's not true.

> I know a lot of teachers who say it is around Campbelltown
> (many parents don't care, particularly housing commission)

I know 3 teachers personally, including one who
was in charge of discipline at the local high school.

> But not so common in well to do areas where parents are more generous.

The high school very close to me that my mate was
in charge of discipline at does have a substantial block
of housing commission houses in its catchment area.

> Keeping an eye on school reports, going to parent teacher meeting.
> Richer areas do give more money to public schools means the kidsget
> computers, sporting equipment,trips, ect, in donations.

Doesnt happen with govt schools.

>>> With private schools they can tell the parents the child is a problem
>>> and will need a special class, the fee goes up accordingly, parents
>>> then have the option to return the child to the state,

>>> The breakfast, lunch menu for John Therry Catholic High School,
>>> <https://www.jtccdow.catholic.edu.au/our-school/canteen-menu>
>>
>>> St Andrew's Cathedral School (Anglican), Sydney
>>> https://t.ly/_wi8d google map
>>> don't seem to have one?
>>> The kids fork out $100 for lunch at Centrepoint Tower Resturant?
>>> But it's under Town Hall by Kent Street.
>>
>>> so a lot of takeaway options much cheaper maybe betterand much closer
>>> than Centrepoint Tower (Maket Street)?
>>> Probably status symbol?
>>
>> More likely just more convenient for the kids who don't care about the
>> cost.

> I think you are right, the mum's don't make lunch's, many justgive them
> a few $100 a day, a lot or most are paid for by overseas
> companies to their Australian directors, so not their money.

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<65ea8b84$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33866&group=aus.politics#33866

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 11:52:36 +0800
 by: Ozix - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 03:52 UTC

Peter Jason wrote:

>> But you weren't involved in deciding which school
>> in the roman catholic system you attended. or
>> what the different schools in that system charged.
>
> The RC system was supposed to give very basic and cheap education,
> without frills and away from the WASPS. And supply a limited amount
> of morality & ethics. Of course in the bad old days when the Irish
> were brawling with the English some politics was included.
> The WASP schools seemed to have more activities regarding mental
> health and student tracking and personal counseling that the RC
> schools left to the parents. Never let the Village bring up your
> Child!

There was an incident in 2021 at a formal event involving private
schools. Some boys from protestant private schools were groping girls
and boys from an elite Catholic school intervened to protect the girls.
So I would say the Cathos had better morality and ethtics.

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<op.2kaq98thbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33867&group=aus.politics#33867

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 15:11:58 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 04:11 UTC

Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote
> Peter Jason wrote

>>> But you weren't involved in deciding which school
>>> in the roman catholic system you attended. or
>>> what the different schools in that system charged.
>> The RC system was supposed to give very basic and cheap education,
>> without frills and away from the WASPS. And supply a limited amount
>> of morality & ethics. Of course in the bad old days when the Irish
>> were brawling with the English some politics was included.
>> The WASP schools seemed to have more activities regarding mental
>> health and student tracking and personal counseling that the RC
>> schools left to the parents. Never let the Village bring up your
>> Child!
>>

> There was an incident in 2021 at a formal event involving private
> schools. Some boys from protestant private schools were groping girls
> and boys from an elite Catholic school intervened to protect the girls.
> So I would say the Cathos had better morality and ethtics.

The technical term for that is 'pathetically inadequate sample'

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<svbluidepq6u2q66idbgub9ttr4rt9sl2i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33868&group=aus.politics#33868

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 17:29:48 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 06:29 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 11:35:37 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote:

>>As long as a Student wants to learn, not be disruptive in class I'm
>>sure it would be no trouble;
>>That seems to be the problem with state run schools, just one
>>disruptive student stops the whole learning, Teachers are not allowed
>>to respond!
>
>Not like the old days. I was in Year10 when a disruptive student was
>punched around the room, bitch slapped and then thrown out (literally)
>into the hallway. The teacher was ex-army, and possibly a bit shell
>shocked.
>No more trouble from the brat though.

That was normal in my day,
Zero tolerance.
--
Petzl
"When you let people into your country that hate everything about you and your heritage,

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<n7cluillskt8cuhla2kmro06u88iqq3llk@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33869&group=aus.politics#33869

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 17:36:28 +1100
 by: Petzl - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 06:36 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 15:11:58 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote
>> Peter Jason wrote

>>> The RC system was supposed to give very basic and cheap education,
>>> without frills and away from the WASPS. And supply a limited amount
>>> of morality & ethics. Of course in the bad old days when the Irish
>>> were brawling with the English some politics was included.
>>> The WASP schools seemed to have more activities regarding mental
>>> health and student tracking and personal counseling that the RC
>>> schools left to the parents. Never let the Village bring up your
>>> Child!
>>>

>> There was an incident in 2021 at a formal event involving private
>> schools. Some boys from protestant private schools were groping girls
>> and boys from an elite Catholic school intervened to protect the girls.
>> So I would say the Cathos had better morality and ethtics.
>
>The technical term for that is 'pathetically inadequate sample'

My experience is Catholics stick up for Catholics
--
Petzl
Think of Christianity as Australia's immune system.
The Christian belief and fact is Moslems are deceived.
Like Schizophrenics, they need therapy;
Not confirmation of their delusions.
The recognized place of worship in a Christian Nation is a Christian Church.
Mosques are the recognized place of worship only in Moslem countries
Australia's only legally defined God is our Christian God whose compound redemptive name is Lord Jesus Christ
Something as simple as denying Moslems a place to pray is all it takes to make them leave voluntarily and peacefully.

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<op.2ka04xmvbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33870&group=aus.politics#33870

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 18:44:47 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 07:44 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote
>>> Peter Jason wrote

>>> There was an incident in 2021 at a formal event involving private
>>> schools. Some boys from protestant private schools were gropinggirls
>>> and boys from an elite Catholic school intervened to protectthe
>>> girls. So I would say the Cathos had better morality and ethtics.

>> The technical term for that is 'pathetically inadequate sample'

> My experience is Catholics stick up for Catholics

Its unlikely they were only groping roman catholic girls, even tho
that slut Mary did try to claim that some god or other had fucked her
when she ended up with that brat that got nailed up by the romans.

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<useita$1jec5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33871&group=aus.politics#33871

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 19:40:13 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 08:40 UTC

Rod Speed wrote on 8/3/24 3:46 am:
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote

>>>  And must have gone to school at one time.
>
>> Yeap, 50-60 years ago .... waaaay before I neededto worry about
>> PAYING  anything for schooling!!
>
> But things haven't changed significantly since then.

>>>  The roman catholic system is more complicated than that.
>
>> Not in my experience .... Primary and Secondary!!
>
> But you weren't involved in deciding which school
> in the roman catholic system you attended. or
> what the different schools in that system charged.

And WHAT?? YOU, Roddles WERE involved in selecting WHICH RC school YOU
went to?? Sure YOU were!!

>>> There is what is called the systemic system which doesnt
>>> charge big buck, $3000 in my town but they do have much
>>> lower fees for those who can't afford that, and the big name
>>> schools which charge similar fees to the big name protestant
>>> schools like Shore, Cambrook, Geelong Grammar etc.
>
>> Thirty years or so, several of the above mentioned nieces wentto  an
>> Independant High School .... at the cost of about $5,000 peryear ....
>> maybe an all inclusive price for the three nieces that attended.

>>>  It isnt a single figure per child.
>
>> One child for $hhh.00 per year, two children for $ggg.00 per year, etc.
>
> That was discussing the SUBSIDY, not the fee, stupid.

OH!! Where have I mentioned the SUBSIDY, RODDLES, rather than the FEE,
ASSWIPE??

>> Not an insurmountable problem!

--
Daniel

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<usejoi$1jjpr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33872&group=aus.politics#33872

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 19:54:44 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 08:54 UTC

Petzl wrote on 8/3/24 7:41 am:
> On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 07:02:37 +1100, Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> But you weren't involved in deciding which school in the roman
>>> catholic system you attended. or what the different schools in
>>> that system charged.
>>
>> The RC system was supposed to give very basic and cheap education,
>> without frills and away from the WASPS. And supply a limited
>> amount of morality & ethics. Of course in the bad old days when
>> the Irish were brawling with the English some politics was
>> included. The WASP schools seemed to have more activities regarding
>> mental health and student tracking and personal counseling that the
>> RC schools left to the parents. Never let the Village bring up
>> your Child!
>>
> My local Campbelltown private Catholic School fees are not that
> expensive IMO, I catch buses all the time their behavior are
> explicitly polite and courteous to elderly, can't say that for local
> public school students?
> <https://www.goodschools.com.au/compare-schools/in-rosemeadow-2560/john-therry-catholic-high-school/fees>

https://t.ly/5ATTJ
> Year 7 $1,900 Year 8 $1,900 Year 9 $2,051 Year 10 $2,051 Year 11
> $2,550 Year 12 $2,550
>
> st andrew's cathedral school Sydney Year 7 $35,584 Year 8 $37,072
> Year 9 $38,528 Year 10 $39,713 Year 11 $38,970 Year 12 $38,751
> **************************** Went to Centrepoint restaurant for lunch
> window seat $105 each,

WHAT?? You paid $105 for lunch or $105 for the Bus ride to Centrepoint??

Oh!! Hand on! Was this a Window seat in the Revolving Restaurant?? Gee
Whiz, you must have saved up all your empty Beer Bottles for a while to
afford that!!

> was packed with st andrew's cathedral school students

What were they doing having lunch at Centrepoint??

> (well behaved.) but made the lunch less enjoyable. Night time is much
> better, anyhow seems the Student parents

Are these all the kiddies who don't get Sex Ed or don't listen to the
teachers??

> are not short of money, my lunch was made by mum, often canned
> spaghetti on bread, Still like it today.
--
Daniel

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<op.2kbrofymbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33873&group=aus.politics#33873

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2024 04:18:05 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 17:18 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

Wota terminal fuckwit.

>>> Yeap, 50-60 years ago .... waaaay before I needed
>>> to worry about PAYING anything for schooling!!

>> But things haven't changed significantly since then.

>>> Not in my experience .... Primary and Secondary!!

Its much more complicated than that.

>> But you weren't involved in deciding which school
>> in the roman catholic system you attended. or
>> what the different schools in that system charged.

> And WHAT??

And so you don't have a clue about the difference
between some roman catholic schools and others.

> YOU, Roddles WERE involved in selectingWHICH RC school YOU went to??

Never went to one, fuckwit.

> Sure YOU were!!

You are pathetic.

>>> Thirty years or so, several of the above mentioned nieces went to an
>>> Independant High School .... at the cost of about $5,000 per
>>> year .... maybe an all inclusive price for the three nieces that
>>> attended.

>>> One child for $hhh.00 per year, two children for $ggg.00 per year, etc.

>> That was discussing the SUBSIDY, not the fee, stupid.

> OH!! Where have I mentioned the SUBSIDY,

In the para just above which has >>>>> on the front
of each line, you stupid drunken drug crazed fuckwit.

>>> Not an insurmountable problem!

Re: Dreamworld for our future rulers of the country

<op.2kbrwrkybyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33874&group=aus.politics#33874

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2024 04:23:05 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 17:23 UTC

Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote
> Petzl wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com>> wrote

>>> The RC system was supposed to give very basic and cheap education,
>>> without frills and away from the WASPS. And supply a limited
>>> amount of morality & ethics. Of course in the bad old days when
>>> the Irish were brawling with the English some politics was
>>> included. The WASP schools seemed to have more activities regarding
>>> mental health and student tracking and personal counseling that the
>>> RC schools left to the parents. Never let the Village bring up
>>> your Child!
>>>
>> My local Campbelltown private Catholic School fees are not that
>> expensive IMO, I catch buses all the time their behavior are explicitly
>> polite and courteous to elderly, can't say that for local public school
>> students?
>> <https://www.goodschools.com.au/compare-schools/in-rosemeadow-2560/john-therry-catholic-high-school/fees>
>>

> https://t.ly/5ATTJ
>> Year 7 $1,900 Year 8 $1,900 Year 9 $2,051 Year 10 $2,051 Year 11
>> $2,550 Year 12 $2,550
>> st andrew's cathedral school Sydney Year 7 $35,584 Year 8 $37,072 Year
>> 9 $38,528 Year 10 $39,713 Year 11 $38,970 Year 12 $38,751
>> **************************** Went to Centrepoint restaurant for lunch
>> window seat $105 each,

> WHAT?? You paid $105 for lunch or $105 for the Bus ride to Centrepoint??

Even you can't actually be THAT stupid. Obviously you can.

> Oh!! Hand on!

Hell of a Feudian slip there, child.

> Was this a Window seat in the Revolving Restaurant??Gee Whiz, you must
> have saved up all your emptyBeer Bottles for a while to afford that!!

Pathetic.

>> was packed with st andrew's cathedral school students

> What were they doing having lunch at Centrepoint??

Having lunch, fuckwit.

>> (well behaved.) but made the lunch less enjoyable. Nighttime is much
>> better, anyhow seems the Student parents

> Are these all the kiddies who don't get Sex Ed

No such animal.