Cleanliness becomes more important when godliness is unlikely. -- P. J. O'Rourke

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: The rise of the neo-feudal corporate elite

SubjectAuthor
* The rise of the neo-feudal corporate eliteÖrdög
`* Re: The rise of the neo-feudal corporate elitePeter Jason
 `* Re: The rise of the neo-feudal corporate eliteRod Speed
  `* Re: The rise of the neo-feudal corporate elitePeter Jason
   `- Re: The rise of the neo-feudal corporate eliteRod Speed

1
The rise of the neo-feudal corporate elite

<YcMHN.13660751$ee1.11440678@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33928&group=aus.politics#33928

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Subject: The rise of the neo-feudal corporate elite
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 10:11:52 +1100
 by: Ördög - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 23:11 UTC

*Economic Update: Debris From A Declining Empire*
/Democracy At Work, 385K subscribers/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeBkEHmc4-U>

[EU S14 E10] Debris From A Declining Empire
This week's episode of Economic Update we discuss we discuss United
Kingdom politician George Galloway by-election victory, and the raised
minimum wage in UK. We will comment on Elon Musk's lawsuit against the
NLRB, as Trader Joe, Starbucks, and Amazon also join to ask right-wing
Supreme Court to gut regulation of business. We then look at US
protectionism as the Biden administration raises tariffs on Chinese
electric vehicles, in an attempt to keep Chinese EV's from US markets.
Then in labor news we discuss Starbucks’ negotiations with unions and
how Michigan’s legislature killed "right-to-work" law after 58 years.
~~~~ ~~~~

In end effect if you let the corporate establishment take over every
single aspect of politics and the world's economy you gradually end
democracy and even the last remnants of social improvements for the
middle and lower classes of the last seventy odd years. These creeps are
all about creating a neo-feudal ruling elite with absolute power over
lives of everyone else.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: The rise of the neo-feudal corporate elite

<fbhvui5nh9g67v97cfjkqbnm9b4u5ku7u6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33933&group=aus.politics#33933

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: The rise of the neo-feudal corporate elite
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 14:17:41 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 03:17 UTC

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 10:11:52 +1100, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>In end effect if you let the corporate establishment take over every
>single aspect of politics and the world's economy you gradually end
>democracy and even the last remnants of social improvements for the
>middle and lower classes of the last seventy odd years. These creeps are
>all about creating a neo-feudal ruling elite with absolute power over
>lives of everyone else.

Would I be wrong in pointing out that the Sheeple get the government
they deserve?

Nobody forces the Great Unwashed to get into debt and waste their
money on low-value goods and overseas travel.

Nobody forces the Dear People to BUY overseas goods.

It can be noted the taxation departments are not democratic, but
ex-cathedra institutions imposing tax at will.
Why not jack up tariffs and taxes to exclude dumped stuff from Asia
and elsewhere, and impose a luxury tax to make the rich pay more....

.....because the Sheeple want to maintain an orgy of expenditure.

And automobiles? Within living memory auto licences were charged by
horsepower and size, but not any more, so we get herds of monster
gas-guzzling machines tearing up and clogging up the roads and parking
places.

The neo-feudal ruling elite are all pussies; we need more
control....and democracy, like history, is bunk.

PS
Did you know your treasured vote can be negated by the fool next door?

Re: The rise of the neo-feudal corporate elite

<op.2kianrcbbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33934&group=aus.politics#33934

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 16:53:41 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 05:53 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz> wrote

>> In end effect if you let the corporateestablishment take over every
>> singleaspect of politics and the world's economy

Not even possible for that to happen, you stupid commy fuckwit.

>> you gradually end democracy

Corse you commys are stunningly democratic, eh ?

>> and even the last remnants of social improvements for the
>> middle and lower classes of the last seventy odd years.

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

>> These creeps are all about creating a neo-feudal rulingelite with
>> absolute power over lives of everyone else.

You wouldnt know what neo feudal was if it bit you on your lard arse.

> Would I be wrong in pointing out that theSheeple get the government
> they deserve?

Yep, its always been mindlessly superficial bullshit.

> Nobody forces the Great Unwashed to get into debt

Have fun spelling out how to own your own house.

> and waste their money on low-value goods and overseas travel.

So what do you believe that they should spend their money on ?

> Nobody forces the Dear People to BUY overseas goods.

Only a fool pisses their money against
the wall on rip off local goods instead.

> It can be noted the taxation departments are not democratic,but
> ex-cathedra institutions imposing tax at will.

But we get to give those bums the bums rush at the ballot box
when the current crew of pollys is stupid enough to go that route.

> Why not jack up tariffs and taxes to excludedumped stuff from Asia and
> elsewhere,

It isnt dumped and why should we prop up parasite locals like you ?

> and impose a luxury tax to make the rich pay more....

There aren't enough of the rich to make a
difference and its easy for them to drive a
fully carrier battle group thru any tax system.

> ....because the Sheeple want to maintain an orgy of expenditure.

You're just jealous because you have to dumpster dive.

> And automobiles? Within living memory auto licenceswere charged by
> horsepower and size, but not any more,

Bullshit on both counts.

> so we get herds of monster gas-guzzling machines tearing up

Its trucks that do that, stupid.

> and clogging up the roads and parking places.

Your problem

> The neo-feudal ruling elite are all pussies; we needmore
> control....and democracy, like history, is bunk.

Beats fools like you getting any say on anything at all, ever.

> PS
> Did you know your treasured vote can be negated by the fool next door?

Not possible because I'm not actually stupid enough to vote.

Re: The rise of the neo-feudal corporate elite

<cvk1vi91pu4ha379v02akd0ud1n0k5j3ne@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33943&group=aus.politics#33943

From: pj...@jostle.com (Peter Jason)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 09:31:50 +1100
 by: Peter Jason - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 22:31 UTC

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 16:53:41 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>> Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz> wrote
>
>>> In end effect if you let the corporateestablishment take over every
>>> singleaspect of politics and the world's economy
>
>Not even possible for that to happen, you stupid commy fuckwit.
>
>>> you gradually end democracy
>
>Corse you commys are stunningly democratic, eh ?

Yes, in that regions send representatives to a central parliament.

>>> and even the last remnants of social improvements for the
>>> middle and lower classes of the last seventy odd years.
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

Tut! And what do you know of fucking fairies?
Confess and be absolved!

>>> These creeps are all about creating a neo-feudal rulingelite with
>>> absolute power over lives of everyone else.
>
>You wouldnt know what neo feudal was if it bit you on your lard arse.

"Neo-Feudal" means "New Feudal"

>> Would I be wrong in pointing out that theSheeple get the government
>> they deserve?
>
>Yep, its always been mindlessly superficial bullshit.

Many have expressed the same opinion.

>> Nobody forces the Great Unwashed to get into debt
>
>Have fun spelling out how to own your own house.

...uh, OK
1/ Live with the parents 'till they kick off.
2/ Marry a rich woman.
3/ Buy a house and fill it with hookers, renters, etc. Let them pay
it off. I've seen this done on two occasions.

>> and waste their money on low-value goods and overseas travel.
>
>So what do you believe that they should spend their money on ?

Anything but, but any quality item that lasts, and make it last.
Gaze upon the life of this wonderful frugal woman....and be inspired.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hetty_Green

>> Nobody forces the Dear People to BUY overseas goods.
>
>Only a fool pisses their money against
>the wall on rip off local goods instead.

O Treason! RSpeed is anti Oz!!

>> It can be noted the taxation departments are not democratic,but
>> ex-cathedra institutions imposing tax at will.
>
>But we get to give those bums the bums rush at the ballot box
>when the current crew of pollys is stupid enough to go that route.
>
>> Why not jack up tariffs and taxes to excludedumped stuff from Asia and
>> elsewhere,
>
>It isnt dumped and why should we prop up parasite locals like you ?
The American "golden age" was with tariffs over 30%.

>> and impose a luxury tax to make the rich pay more....
>
>There aren't enough of the rich to make a
>difference and its easy for them to drive a
>fully carrier battle group thru any tax system.
>
>> ....because the Sheeple want to maintain an orgy of expenditure.
>
>You're just jealous because you have to dumpster dive.
Yes, I do dumpster dive; so what. I have gleaned much therefrom.

>> And automobiles? Within living memory auto licenceswere charged by
>> horsepower and size, but not any more,
>
>Bullshit on both counts.
It is not bullshit, but rather diamond-studded gold-bar truth.

>> so we get herds of monster gas-guzzling machines tearing up
>
>Its trucks that do that, stupid.
And SUVs

>> and clogging up the roads and parking places.
>
>Your problem
Yes

>> The neo-feudal ruling elite are all pussies; we needmore
>> control....and democracy, like history, is bunk.
>
>Beats fools like you getting any say on anything at all, ever.
>
>> PS
>> Did you know your treasured vote can be negated by the fool next door?
>
>Not possible because I'm not actually stupid enough to vote.
When you turn 18 you can, and so help fix the show.

Re: The rise of the neo-feudal corporate elite

<op.2kjlxae3byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33944&group=aus.politics#33944

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 09:54:36 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 22:54 UTC

Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Peter Jason <pj@jostle.com> wrote
>>> Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz> wrote

>> Not even possible for that to happen, you stupid commy fuckwit.

>> Corse you commys are stunningly democratic, eh ?

> Yes, in that regions send representatives to a central parliament.

And Putin has all his opposition killed.

>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

> Tut! And what do you know of fucking fairies?
> Confess and be absolved!

>> You wouldnt know what neo feudal was if it bit you on your lard arse.

> "Neo-Feudal" means "New Feudal"

Duh

>>> Would I be wrong in pointing out that theSheeple get the government
>>> they deserve?

>> Yep, its always been mindlessly superficial bullshit.

> Many have expressed the same opinion.

Fools abound

>>> Nobody forces the Great Unwashed to get into debt

>> Have fun spelling out how to own your own house without doing that.

> ..uh, OK
> 1/ Live with the parents 'till they kick off.

Didnt work for big ears.

> 2/ Marry a rich woman.

She still owns the house.

> 3/ Buy a house

Have fun doing that without borrowing any money.

> and fill it with hookers, renters, etc. Let them pay it off. I've seen
> this done on two occasions.

But still needs going into debt to get started.

>>> and waste their money on low-value goods and overseas travel.

>> So what do you believe that they should spend their money on ?

> Anything but, but any quality item that lasts, and make it last.

Like what ?

> Gaze upon the life of this wonderful frugal woman....and be inspired.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hetty_Green

She didnt do that.

>>> Nobody forces the Dear People to BUY overseas goods.

>> Only a fool pisses their money against
>> the wall on rip off local goods instead.

> O Treason! RSpeed is anti Oz!!

Nope, just anti parasites like you try to be.

>>> It can be noted the taxation departments are not democratic,but
>>> ex-cathedra institutions imposing tax at will.

>> But we get to give those bums the bums rush at the ballot box
>> when the current crew of pollys is stupid enough to go that route.

>>> Why not jack up tariffs and taxes to excludedumped stuff from Asia and
>>> elsewhere,

>> It isnt dumped and why should we prop up parasite locals like you ?

> The American "golden age" was with tariffs over 30%.

But wasnt due to the tariffs. And those tariffs
produced the worst of the great depression
and stuck us with steaming turd yankee cars.

>>> and impose a luxury tax to make the rich pay more....

>> There aren't enough of the rich to make a
>> difference and its easy for them to drive a
>> fully carrier battle group thru any tax system.

>>> ....because the Sheeple want to maintain an orgy of expenditure.

>> You're just jealous because you have to dumpster dive.

> Yes, I do dumpster dive; so what.

So that's why you are jealous of those who spend.

> I have gleaned much therefrom.

Just like any parasite.

>>> And automobiles? Within living memory auto licences
>>> were charged by horsepower and size, but not any more,

>> Bullshit on both counts.

> It is not bullshit, but rather diamond-studded gold-bar truth.

Bullshit on both counts.

>>> so we get herds of monster gas-guzzling machines tearing up

>> Its trucks that do that, stupid.

> And SUVs

Nope, nothing even remotely like the
wheel loading of a fully laden truck.

>>> and clogging up the roads and parking places.

>> Your problem

> Yes

Then do the decent thing and set fire to yourself.

>>> The neo-feudal ruling elite are all pussies; we needmore
>>> control....and democracy, like history, is bunk.

>> Beats fools like you getting any say on anything at all, ever.

>>> PS
>>> Did you know your treasured vote can be negated by the fool next door?

>> Not possible because I'm not actually stupid enough to vote.

> When you turn 18 you can, and so help fix the show.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys,
parasite.