He that bringeth a present, findeth the door open. -- Scottish proverb.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatrics

SubjectAuthor
* Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatricsNomen Nescio
`* Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatricsRod Speed
 `* Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatricsPetzl
  `* Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatricsRod Speed
   `* Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatricsPetzl
    `* Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatricsRod Speed
     `* Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatricsPetzl
      +- Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatricsRod Speed
      `* Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatricsÖrdög
       `* Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatricsPetzl
        `- Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatricsDaniel65

1
Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatrics

<92d883328d8e0a4e35d7e1cd6e81ab55@dizum.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33978&group=aus.politics#33978

From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatrics
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 12:48:07 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.general
 by: Nomen Nescio - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 11:48 UTC

Maybe it is good, they will split the vote for senile conservatives.

Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatrics

<op.2kk1x1u9byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33980&group=aus.politics#33980

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.general
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 04:38:15 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 17:38 UTC

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote

> Maybe it is good, they will split the vote for senile conservatives.

Vote splitting doesnt happen with a preferential voting system, stupid.

Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatrics

<cfa4vip7764hh0v2dhggugod7mmjp0glfo@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33984&group=aus.politics#33984

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.general
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 09:37:05 +1100
 by: Petzl - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 22:37 UTC

On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 04:38:15 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote
>
>> Maybe it is good, they will split the vote for senile conservatives.
>
>Vote splitting doesnt happen with a preferential voting system, stupid.

The preferential system is maniputed for the duopoly.
None get in with more than 30% of a primary vote.
--
Petzl
If in doubt kick them out!

Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom and if
a self-proclaimed politician, persuades others to believe in
a party which propounds, lack of sincerity or integrity on
the parties part, but is not incompatible with the parties
character or their beliefs, practices and observances and
being accepted by their voters, why not?

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatrics

<op.2klnt7edbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33992&group=aus.politics#33992

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.general
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 12:31:09 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 01:31 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote

>>> Maybe it is good, they will split the vote for senile conservatives.

>> Vote splitting doesn't happen with a preferential voting system, stupid.

> The preferential system is maniputed for the duopoly.

Fantasy.

> None get in with more than 30% of a primary vote.

The primary vote is irrelevant with a preferential system, stupid.

Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatrics

<m5r4vihglcacfag13mtmpusjle3hutatt9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33997&group=aus.politics#33997

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.general
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 14:20:42 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 03:20 UTC

On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 12:31:09 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote

>>> Vote splitting doesn't happen with a preferential voting system, stupid.
>
>> The preferential system is maniputed for the duopoly.
>
>Fantasy.
>
>> None get in with more than 30% of a primary vote.
>
>The primary vote is irrelevant with a preferential system, stupid.

The preferences are paid for.
--
Petzl
<https://consortiumnews.com/2022/11/14/the-queens-coup/>

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatrics

<op.2klujsegbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33999&group=aus.politics#33999

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.general
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 14:56:06 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 03:56 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> The preferential system is maniputed for the duopoly.

>> Fantasy.

>>> None get in with more than 30% of a primary vote.

>> The primary vote is irrelevant with a preferential system, stupid.

> The preferences are paid for.

Yet another bare faced pig ignorant lie

Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatrics

<rph5vitvo4s5hlbdcf277g3dsha3eboflr@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34009&group=aus.politics#34009

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.general
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 21:07:34 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 10:07 UTC

On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 14:56:06 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Fantasy.

>>> The primary vote is irrelevant with a preferential system, stupid.
>
>> The preferences are paid for.
>
>Yet another bare faced pig ignorant lie

So you believe parties do not pay for preference deals?

I vote(you never have) and it was impossible to number in order of
preference for the Senate in NSW with a "table cloth" paper ballot
that could not be opened in full in the 500 mm wide 250 mm deep ballot
box,
If you wanted to vote but for a candidate (not a party) in senate, you
had to number in order your preferences from 1 to over 180, very time
consuming and difficult to impossible.
Just recently this number has been reduced from all to at least 12
boxes below the line. still impossible for the senate ballot yo be
fully opened!

most just number 1 in party of choice box allowing that to select
where your preference go (easy and off to pub)
These preference deals are paid for one way or another.
--
Petzl
If in doubt kick them out!
Politician's are nothing more than a con game in insincerity!

Charlatanism is a necessary price of political freedom and if
a self-proclaimed politician, persuades others to believe in
a party which propounds, lack of sincerity or integrity on
the parties part, but is not incompatible with the parties
character or their beliefs, practices and observances and
being accepted by their voters, why not?

ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens"
*LAST*, Federal State and Council!

Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatrics

<op.2km1x4e7byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34013&group=aus.politics#34013

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.general
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 06:33:30 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 19:33 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> The preferences are paid for.

>> Yet another bare faced pig ignorant lie

> So you believe parties do not pay for preference deals?

No party ever gets to determine how any voter votes preference wise.

> I vote(you never have)

Yet another bare faced pig ignorant lie on the never have.

> and it was impossible to number in orderof preference for the Senate in
> NSW

Yet another bare faced pig ignorant lie

> with a "table cloth" paper ballot
> that could not be opened in full in the 500 mm wide 250 mm deep ballot
> box,

But perfectly possible for even a drunken drug crazed terminal
fuckwit like you to fold it and number parts of it at a time.

And that is just one of the ballot papers anyway.

> If you wanted to vote but for a candidate (not a party) in senate, you
> had to number in order your preferences from 1 to over 180, very time
> consuming and difficult to impossible.

Nothing even remotely like impossible and not true of the
ballot paper that matters, your individual member in the
HoR which just happens to be what determines the govt.

> Just recently this number has been reduced fromall to at least 12 boxes
> below the line. still impossiblefor the senate ballot yo be > fully
> opened!

But perfectly possible to fold it and tick the boxes you want to
tick even for a drug crazed drunken terminal fuckwit like you.

> most just number 1 in party of choice box allowing thatto select where
> your preference go (easy and off to pub)

Pity about the HoR ballot paper.

> These preference deals are paid for one way or another.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatrics

<2UKIN.883828$UNd9.494335@fx07.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34017&group=aus.politics#34017

Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.general
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:30:20 +1100
 by: Ördög - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 22:30 UTC

Petz floats across my screen in a GoonBag fumes cloud

/a disgusting Usenet menace troll's input was flushed/
> > Alzhemier Rod
>> Petz
>>> Azheimer Rod

>>> The preferences are paid for.
>> Yet another bare faced pig ignorant lie

As much as I generally disagree with 99.99% of what that ultra hard
capitalist anger management disaster Alzhemier Rod posts to this
newsgroup I can't help but admit that his grip on life and political
facts is still a lot nearer to reality than that of religious/alt-right
loony drunkard Petz.

> So you believe parties do not pay for preference deals?

Off you went into that thick GoonBag-fumes fog again, weren't you Petz dear?

> I vote(you never have) and it was impossible to number in order of
> preference for the Senate in NSW with a "table cloth" paper ballot
> that could not be opened in full in the 500 mm wide 250 mm deep ballot
> box,
> If you wanted to vote but for a candidate (not a party) in senate, you
> had to number in order your preferences from 1 to over 180, very time
> consuming and difficult to impossible > Just recently this number has been reduced from all to at least 12
> boxes below the line. still impossible for the senate ballot yo be
> fully opened > most just number 1 in party of choice box allowing that to select
> where your preference go (easy and off to pub)

I see, this is your pathetic excuse to always vote above the line, eh
lazy voter Petz dear. Don't think for a moment that most voters are all
like you and your politically illiterate bogan ilk.

In fact, most voters do not end up drinking themselves into alcohol
induced stupor after casting their votes, quite unlike you.

I for instance always number all candidates trough all boxes...this may
take a long time, but hey I am in no hurry to drunk myself into near
oblivion after voting.
That is the only way making sure that none of the right wing nutjobs
ever get into the Parliament due to my negligence. :-P

> These preference deals are paid for one way or another.

I see your new normal at GoonCon level 4 is now fully achieved, Petz
dear! Well done....NOT!

Note:
You idiot sig was flashed w/o reading as per usual.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatrics

<b1v6vilfr1eujntduhbuibt5qpp2l1mbqh@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34020&group=aus.politics#34020

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.general
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:54:41 +1100
 by: Petzl - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 22:54 UTC

On Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:30:20 +1100, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>> So you believe parties do not pay for preference deals?
>
>Off you went into that thick GoonBag-fumes fog again, weren't you Petz dear?
>
>> I vote(you never have) and it was impossible to number in order of
>> preference for the Senate in NSW with a "table cloth" paper ballot
>> that could not be opened in full in the 500 mm wide 250 mm deep ballot
>> box,
>> If you wanted to vote but for a candidate (not a party) in senate, you
>> had to number in order your preferences from 1 to over 180, very time
>> consuming and difficult to impossible > Just recently this number has been reduced from all to at least 12
>> boxes below the line. still impossible for the senate ballot yo be
>> fully opened > most just number 1 in party of choice box allowing that to select
>> where your preference go (easy and off to pub)
>
>I see, this is your pathetic excuse to always vote above the line, eh
>lazy voter Petz dear. Don't think for a moment that most voters are all
>like you and your politically illiterate bogan ilk.
>
>In fact, most voters do not end up drinking themselves into alcohol
>induced stupor after casting their votes, quite unlike you.
>
>I for instance always number all candidates trough all boxes...this may
>take a long time, but hey I am in no hurry to drunk myself into near
>oblivion after voting.
>That is the only way making sure that none of the right wing nutjobs
>ever get into the Parliament due to my negligence. :-P
>
>> These preference deals are paid for one way or another.

the House of Representatives only has a few candidates.

Not for the Senate do I vote above the line.
I *first* mark Coalition, Labor, "Greens" One Nation *last* on a 178
list for NSW Senate counting backwards/down when completes I vote for
claimed Christian thinking politicians 1 and up then finish with a
random donkey vote till all 178 are numbered!
I presume they may electronically scan the numbering, or it will be a
arse of a job to count?
Maybe that's why they minimized the Senate below the line vote to at
least 12.

It's a lot easier now you only have to number at least 12.
--
Petzl
ALWAYS Vote oligarchies Coalition, Labor, "Greens" One Nation.

Re: Australian Citizens Party = another alt.right for geriatrics

<ut1315$26qje$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34038&group=aus.politics#34038

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,aus.general
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 20:05:39 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 15 Mar 2024 09:05 UTC

Petzl wrote on 15/3/24 9:54 am:

<Snip>

>> I for instance always number all candidates trough all boxes...this
>> may take a long time, but hey I am in no hurry to drunk myself into
>> near oblivion after voting. That is the only way making sure that
>> none of the right wing nutjobs ever get into the Parliament due to
>> my negligence. :-P
>>
>>> These preference deals are paid for one way or another.
>>
> the House of Representatives only has a few candidates.
>
> Not for the Senate do I vote above the line.

Same Same me!!

> I *first* mark Coalition, Labor, "Greens" One Nation *last* on a 178
> list for NSW Senate counting backwards/down when completes I vote
> for claimed Christian thinking politicians 1 and up then finish with
> a random donkey vote till all 178 are numbered! I presume they may
> electronically scan the numbering, or it will be a arse of a job to
> count?

Divide into 'Above the Line/Below the line' .... divide 'Above the Line'
into First Pref Groupings .... then similar for 'Below the Line' First
Prefs .... at least that's how it is done where I usually Work!!

> Maybe that's why they minimized the Senate below the line vote to at
> least 12.
>
> It's a lot easier now you only have to number at least 12.--
Daniel