From: nob...@dizum.com (Nomen Nescio)
Subject: Aussie bogans mentality explained
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 22:56:40 +0100 (CET)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
 by: Nomen Nescio - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 21:56 UTC

I swear Aussies hate it when someone does anything past the bare minimum of breathing or drinking grog.

"Oh you got a Uni degree?" -instead of saying congrats they'll make some dumb comment about debt.

"Oh you bought a house?" -Make some dumb comment about how you are in so much debt.

Re: Aussie bogans mentality explained

<op.2kdz09oxbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33913&group=aus.politics#33913

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Aussie bogans mentality explained
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 09:13:47 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 22:13 UTC

Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote

> I swear Aussies hate it when someone does anythingpast the bare minimum
> of breathing or drinking grog.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys

> "Oh you got a Uni degree?" -instead of saying congratsthey'll make some
> dumb comment about debt.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys

> "Oh you bought a house?" -Make some dumbcomment about how you are in so
> much debt.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken fantasys

Re: Aussie bogans mentality explained

<l5ana5F6i3hU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33937&group=aus.politics#33937

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 20:58:29 +1100
 by: dolf - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 09:58 UTC

Your are confused lad -- Spencer Leniu is obviously using words beyond
his cultural and intellectual experience.

He needs a lesson in phonetics

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtXby3twMmI>

--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable /
resizable DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

Re: Aussie bogans mentality explained

<ke-dnXvb0Zs68W_4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=33996&group=aus.politics#33996

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 03:19:03 +0000
 by: dolf - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 03:19 UTC

We could also have recourse to the FOLAU PIETY DEFENCE and reasonably
assert that the term "MONKEY" are those CHRIST MURDEROUS persons who as
bestial irrationally act against human identity itself ...

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Appendix%20303%20-%20Terrorism%20And%20Reductio%20Ad%20Hitlerum.pdf>

Since the epithet has been applied to "CAIAPHAS, BEING THE HIGH PRIEST WHO
WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR BLASPHEMY CLAIMS MADE AGAINST JESUS BEFORE HIS
CRUCIFIXION" which as Jewish thought is "beyond this creature's cultural
and intellectual experience"

The Babylonian Talmud (Yevamot 15B) gives the family name as Kuppai, while
the Jerusalem Talmud (Yevamot 1:6) mentions Nekifi. The Mishnah, Parah 3:5,
refers to the family name as hakKof (perhaps "the Monkey", a play on his
name for opposing the Pharisees).

The family name Caiaphas קַיָּפָה has a few possible origins:

from קוּפָּה 'basket', 'tub', verbalized as קִיֵּף , whence קַיָּף meaning
'basket maker', or a worker utilizing baskets such as to sell spices

κεφάλαιος: from κεφαλή (kephalḗ, “head”) + -ιος (-ios, adjective suffix) -
meaning: main, chief, principal, primary

"as comely" in Aramaic

a "dell", or a "depression" in Akkadian.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caiaphas>