Be careful when you bite into your hamburger. -- Derek Bok

aus+uk / aus.politics / Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National Security Committee of Cabinet

SubjectAuthor
* Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National Security CommitteePetzl
+* Re: Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National Security CommiRod Speed
|`* Re: Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National Security CommiPetzl
| +- Re: Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National Security CommiRod Speed
| `- Re: Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National Security CommiÖrdög
`- Re: Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National Security CommiÖrdög

1
Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National Security Committee of Cabinet

<l35hvipbeqpgka6d0utks3j947m87dfa4j@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34090&group=aus.politics#34090

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National Security Committee of Cabinet
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 06:43:11 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 19:43 UTC

Antony Albanese removing ties to USA and
Britain. Capitulating to China, demands
Of course "our" ABC not reporting this!
Peny Wong announced $20 million continued funding of "UNRWA" found
involved in the horror that started this on, October the 7th 2023.
Australia is already right back to talking about the same mob’s
“integrity and neutrality”?
The UN’s Palestinian refugee gang was busted for joining in on October
7’s murder, kidnapping, torture and sexual savagery spree,

<https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/defence-and-foreign-affairs/albanese-government-removes-asio-and-asis-heads-from-national-security-committee-of-cabinet/news-story/87c6df6a8b8f7b52b03a547e6245cafe>
https://t.ly/hcOnU
The Albanese government has initiated a major shift in Australia’s
intelligence operations, dumping the heads of ASIO and ASIS from its
National Security Committee of Cabinet.
It comes weeks after Mr Burgess revealed Australians were being
heavily targeted by foreign interference, including bombshell
revelations that a former Australian MP had “sold out” our nation
after being recruited by sophisticated foreign intelligence network.
The ‘A-team’ network, which Mr Burgess refused to share to reveal the
origins of, was later revealed to be Chinese-based.
--
Petzl
Warning: It's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.

Re: Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National Security Committee of Cabinet

<op.2kukjv14byq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34092&group=aus.politics#34092

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National
Security Committee of Cabinet
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 07:58:33 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 20:58 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> Antony Albanese removing ties to USA and Britain.

Fantasy, pity about AUKUS

> Capitulating to China, demands

Fantasy

> Of course "our" ABC not reporting this!

Neither is anyone else who mattters because it isnt happening.

> Peny Wong announced $20 million continued funding of "UNRWA"found
> involved in the horror that started this on, October the 7th 2023.

> Australia is already right back to talking aboutthe same mob’s
> “integrity and neutrality”?

> The UN’s Palestinian refugee gang was busted for joining in on October
> 7’s murder, kidnapping, torture and sexual savagery spree,

> <https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/defence-and-foreign-affairs/albanese-government-removes-asio-and-asis-heads-from-national-security-committee-of-cabinet/news-story/87c6df6a8b8f7b52b03a547e6245cafe>
> https://t.ly/hcOnU

Just because that shit rag claims something...

> The Albanese government has initiated a major shift in Australia’s
> intelligence operations, dumping the heads of ASIO and ASIS from its
> National Security Committee of Cabinet.

Fantasy

> It comes weeks after Mr Burgess revealed Australians were being
> heavily targeted by foreign interference, including bombshell
> revelations that a former Australian MP had “sold out” our nation
> after being recruited by sophisticated foreign intelligence network.
> The ‘A-team’ network, which Mr Burgess refused to share to reveal the
> origins of, was later revealed to be Chinese-based.

Re: Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National Security Committee of Cabinet

<fkchvi59hd8qajro66uintrbamp48uh61o@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34094&group=aus.politics#34094

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 08:48:48 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 21:48 UTC

On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 07:58:33 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> Antony Albanese removing ties to USA and Britain.
>
>Fantasy, pity about AUKUS

The Biden government has changed it's mind about supplying Australia
with them. The US is behind production for themselves.
<https://www.heraldsun.com.au/technology/innovation/aukus-australias-purchase-of-three-us-virginiaclass-subs-at-risk-after-us-navy-halves-production/news-story/5dc0b79e3cd1a9a191a7a4db05c49d2c>
https://t.ly/5xvnD
AUKUS: Australia’s purchase of three US Virginia-class subs at risk
after US Navy halves production
As part of US President Joe Biden’s 2025 budget proposal, released on
Monday (local time), the Navy revealed it would order one rather than
two Virginia-class submarines in the next fiscal year, saving $US4bn
amid a broader spending crunch.
But the Navy has already been unable to maintain the two-per-year pace
and needs to speed up production to ensure its own fleet can withstand
the sale of three Virginia-class submarines to Australia in the early
2030s.

>> Capitulating to China, demands
>
>Fantasy

Says some fool Rod Speed

>> Of course "our" ABC not reporting this!
>
>Neither is anyone else who mattters because it isnt happening.

The Daily Telegraph has also. as well as others
<https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/asio-asis-chiefs-removed-from-national-security-committee/news-story/8ce6d918097aee287d5580fd584879dd>
https://t.ly/YkqIJ
ASIO, ASIS chiefs removed from national security committee
Two key national security chiefs have been removed from the Albanese
government’s top national security committee.
Asked why ASIO and ASIS had been removed from the National Security
Committee of Cabinet, an Albanese Government spokesman said: “We don’t
comment on matters relating to national security.”

>> Peny Wong announced $20 million continued funding of "UNRWA"found
>> involved in the horror that started this on, October the 7th 2023.
>
>> Australia is already right back to talking aboutthe same mob’s
>> “integrity and neutrality”?
>
>> The UN’s Palestinian refugee gang was busted for joining in on October
>> 7’s murder, kidnapping, torture and sexual savagery spree,
>
>> <https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/defence-and-foreign-affairs/albanese-government-removes-asio-and-asis-heads-from-national-security-committee-of-cabinet/news-story/87c6df6a8b8f7b52b03a547e6245cafe>
>> https://t.ly/hcOnU
>
>Just because that shit rag claims something...

Says some fool Rod Speed

>> The Albanese government has initiated a major shift in Australia’s
>> intelligence operations, dumping the heads of ASIO and ASIS from its
>> National Security Committee of Cabinet.
>
>Fantasy

Says some fool Rod Speed

>> It comes weeks after Mr Burgess revealed Australians were being
>> heavily targeted by foreign interference, including bombshell
>> revelations that a former Australian MP had “sold out” our nation
>> after being recruited by sophisticated foreign intelligence network.
>> The ‘A-team’ network, which Mr Burgess refused to share to reveal the
>> origins of, was later revealed to be Chinese-based.
--
Petzl
<https://consortiumnews.com/2022/11/14/the-queens-coup/>

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Whitlam did not want anti-communists to settle in Australia,
irrespective of whether they were genuine asylum seekers. Here his
stance differed from the position he took following the overthrow of
Salvador Allende's left-wing government in Chile in 1973.

Whitlam said on the ABC that Australia did not want “another
­reactionary right-wing minority”. Foreign minister Don Willesee
pleaded with him to take more. Whitlam replied: “I’m not having those
f..king Vietnamese Balts coming into this country with their religious
and political prejudices against us.”

Whitlam opposed the entry of Vietnamese refugees, saying they stirred
no sympathy in him. He added: “There will be some resentment about the
people coming to Australia at a time of unemployment, and also people
from a very different way of life.”

In other words, Whitlam consciously stirred up ethnic and racial
prejudice against Vietnamese ­because he thought they might be
politically hostile to Labor.

Re: Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National Security Committee of Cabinet

<op.2kunwn2ebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34095&group=aus.politics#34095

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Security Committee of Cabinet
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 09:11:01 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 22:11 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Antony Albanese removing ties to USA and Britain.

>> Fantasy, pity about AUKUS

> The Biden government has changed it'smind about supplying Australia
> with them.

Bullshit and nothing to do with what Albo is doing.

> The US is behind production for themselves.
> <https://www.heraldsun.com.au/technology/innovation/aukus-australias-purchase-of-three-us-virginiaclass-subs-at-risk-after-us-navy-halves-production/news-story/5dc0b79e3cd1a9a191a7a4db05c49d2c>
> https://t.ly/5xvnD

Nothing to do with what Albo is doing.

> AUKUS: Australia’s purchase of three US Virginia-classsubs at risk
> after US Navy halves production

Bullshit. 4

> As part of US President Joe Biden’s 2025 budget proposal,

It remains to be seen who is the president then, fool.

> released on Monday (local time), the Navy revealed it would orderone
> rather than two Virginia-class submarines in the next fiscalyear,
> saving $US4bn amid a broader spending crunch.

It remains to be seen who is the president then, fool.

> But the Navy has already been unable to maintain thetwo-per-year pace
> and needs to speed up productionto ensure its own fleet can withstand
> the sale of threeVirginia-class submarines to Australia in the early
> 2030s.

It remains to be seen who is the president then, fool.

>>> Capitulating to China, demands

>> Fantasy

>>> Of course "our" ABC not reporting this!

>> Neither is anyone else who mattters because it isnt happening.

> The Daily Telegraph has also.

Like I said, no one who matters.

> as well as others
> <https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/asio-asis-chiefs-removed-from-national-security-committee/news-story/8ce6d918097aee287d5580fd584879dd>
> https://t.ly/YkqIJ
> ASIO, ASIS chiefs removed from national security committee

That's not what I said that about, fool.

> Two key national security chiefs have been removed fromthe Albanese
> government’s top national security committee.

> Asked why ASIO and ASIS had been removed from the National Security
> Committee of Cabinet, an Albanese Government spokesman said: “We don’t
> comment on matters relating to national security.”

>>> Peny Wong announced $20 million continued funding of "UNRWA"found
>>> involved in the horror that started this on, October the 7th 2023.

>>> Australia is already right back to talking aboutthe same mob’s
>>> “integrity and neutrality”?

>>> The UN’s Palestinian refugee gang was busted for joining in on October
>>> 7’s murder, kidnapping, torture and sexual savagery spree,

>>> <https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/defence-and-foreign-affairs/albanese-government-removes-asio-and-asis-heads-from-national-security-committee-of-cabinet/news-story/87c6df6a8b8f7b52b03a547e6245cafe>
>>> https://t.ly/hcOnU

>> Just because that shit rag claims something...

>>> The Albanese government has initiated a major shift in Australia’s
>>> intelligence operations, dumping the heads of ASIO and ASIS from its
>>> National Security Committee of Cabinet.

>> Fantasy

>>> It comes weeks after Mr Burgess revealed Australians were being
>>> heavily targeted by foreign interference, including bombshell
>>> revelations that a former Australian MP had “sold out” our nation
>>> after being recruited by sophisticated foreign intelligence network.
>>> The ‘A-team’ network, which Mr Burgess refused to share to reveal the
>>> origins of, was later revealed to be Chinese-based.

Re: Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National Security Committee of Cabinet

<E%2KN.2465961$Lo1.1360189@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34096&group=aus.politics#34096

Security Committee of Cabinet
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 09:12:52 +1100
 by: Ördög - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 22:12 UTC

Petz, lets himself be Murdoched yet again

> Antony Albanese ... blah...

You are a sucker for Gestapo Voldemort Dutton's anti-Labor propaganda
shit, specially if it is delivered by a Murdoch outlet.

Voldemort Dutton is desperate to become a strong-arm leader of a future
OZ LNP dictatorship. It is as simple as that.
Hence the mud throwing, the misinformation campaigns, the outright
unashamed lies, etc...etc...etc...etc...
Brain-dead drunkard punters like yourself just lap up this shit with glee.

>... to be Chinese-based...blah...more blah....even more blah...

Yeah! Just throw in some more "hate China" rhetoric to legitimise the
shit poured into the public domain. You are a sucker for that.

Back with you to your Goon Bags, Petz dear.
At least that way, while you are snoring away your most recent alcohol
binge in a delirium, laying in the dirt under your Shitboxville
park-bench accommodation you can't post more of this verbal vomit to the
newsgroup.

:-P :-P :-P

Note:
You idiot sig was flashed w/o reading as per usual.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: Albanese government removes ASIO and ASIS heads from National Security Committee of Cabinet

<6l3KN.15616994$ee1.4651136@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34097&group=aus.politics#34097

Security Committee of Cabinet
Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 09:35:43 +1100
 by: Ördög - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 22:35 UTC

Petz, tops up on even more Goon-Bag juice!

> Alzheimer Rod Speed
>> Petz
/snip/
>>> Antony Albanese...blah
>>
>> Fantasy, pity about AUKUS
>>
> The Biden government

WTF has jumping to a completely different subject to do with your own OP.

Stop jumping around subjects like the madman we already suspect you are,
Petz dear!
:-P :-P :-P

> heraldsun.com.au...more Murdoch garbage

> AUKUS: Australia’s purchase ...blah...

WTF do you need to post such a link when everyone around here already
knows for yonks exactly what that LNP manufactured US brown nosing curse
called AUKUS is on OZ:

It is greatest LNP scam to screw over all Australians since the selling
of Telstra and the introduction of GST by LNP rodent Howard.

>>> Capitulating to China, blah
>>
>> Fantasy
>>
> Says some fool Rod Speed

At least Alzheimer Rod has not completely lost his grip of reality,
quite unlike you, Petz dear!

>>> Of course "our" ABC not reporting this!
>>
>> Neither is anyone else who mattters because it isnt happening.
>>
> The Daily Telegraph ...

Is just another Murdoch run LNP propaganda outlet.

Admit it Petz, you are addicted to be Murdoched.

>>> Peny Wong ...blah
>>> Australia is ....blah
>>> The UN’s Palestinian ...blah
>>> skynews...blah
>>>
>> Just because that shit rag claims something...
>>
> Says some fool Rod Speed
>>
>>> The Albanese government has initiated a major shift in Australia’s
>>> intelligence operations, dumping the heads of ASIO and ASIS from its
>>> National Security Committee of Cabinet.
>>
>> Fantasy
>>
> Says some fool Rod Speed

At least Alzheimer Rod has not completely lost his grip of reality,
quite unlike you, Petz dear!

>>> ... Chinese-based....blah.

Give it up, Petz dear!
There are no takers in this newsgroup for that kind of fully
manufactured, unashamed anti-Labor LNP propaganda dumps.

Back with you to your Goon_bags induced delirium.

Note:
Your idiot sig was flashed w/o reading as per usual.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil