From: ldo...@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Another Bloodbath At Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 05:59:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 05:59 UTC

Remember Israel attacked Al-Shifa hospital back in November, claiming to
have found evidence of a major Hamas “command centre” and connections to
an extensive tunnel network?

Well, they’re back again, shooting and killing people at the hospital once
more. Somehow “Hamas” was undeterred by the loss of this claimed “command
centre”, and was able to continue operations in the area without a hiccup.

Or maybe those “Hamas” operatives at the hospital never existed? And
neither did this “command centre”? It was just an excuse to destroy
essential infrastructure and kill innocent Palestinian civilians then, and
now Tzahal, with the full backing of Bibi “The Butcher Of Gaza” Netanyahu,
is back for another round of same.

Re: Another Bloodbath At Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital

<op.2kvg8hbhbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34104&group=aus.politics#34104

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: nz.politics,aus.politics,soc.culture.israel
Subject: Re:
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2024 19:44:31 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 19 Mar 2024 08:44 UTC

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote

> Remember Israel attacked Al-Shifa hospital back in November,claiming to
> have found evidence of a major Hamas “commandcentre” and connections to
> an extensive tunnel network?

> Well, they’re back again, shooting and killing people at thehospital
> once more. Somehow “Hamas” was undeterredby the loss of this claimed
> “command centre”, and wasable to continue operations in the area
> without a hiccup.

That last is complete bullshit.

> Or maybe those “Hamas” operatives at the hospital never existed?

Unlikely.

> And neither did this “command centre”?

Ditto

> It was just an excuse to destroy essential infrastructureand kill
> innocent Palestinian civilians then, and
> now Tzahal, with the full backing of Bibi “The ButcherOf Gaza”
> Netanyahu, is back for another round of same.

You are completely off with the fucking fairys, as always