From: no_s...@gmail.com (Ras Mikaere)
Newsgroups: aus.politics,soc.culture.australian,aus.legal
Subject: DOLF (Adolf Hitler Fan Freak) -- EURO GANG STALKER
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 07:33:16 -1000
 by: Ras Mikaere - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 17:33 UTC

WHY ARE YOU IN AUSTRALIA NEWSGROUPS DOLF ??

YOU ARE A PAID GANG STALKER.
PIECE OF CRAP DUTCH KRAUT 'ADOLF' (hitler)

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/covid-is-communism/

Re: DOLF (Adolf Hitler Fan Freak) -- EURO GANG STALKER

<l63d34Fuco0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34138&group=aus.politics#34138

From: dolfb...@hotmail.com (dolf)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics,soc.culture.australian,alt.france,nl.politiek
Subject: Re: DOLF (Adolf Hitler Fan Freak) -- EURO GANG STALKER
Date: 21 Mar 2024 18:37:24 GMT
 by: dolf - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 18:37 UTC

Your statement is not a coherent conclusion of the facts and your response
appears irrational.

Ras Mikaere <no_spam@gmail.com> wrote:

> WHY ARE YOU IN AUSTRALIA NEWSGROUPS DOLF ??
>
> YOU ARE A PAID GANG STALKER.
> PIECE OF CRAP DUTCH KRAUT 'ADOLF' (hitler)

The point which you ought to make from past experience of 8 trillion US
dollars cost, 20 years of war and 900,000 deaths.

Is that fighting these ISLAMIC DEVILS is a very difficult proposition but
there is going to be HELL to pay if it isn't finished by the time of our
World War II centennial.

But do you think that you'll be able to ever pray to God with a clear
conscience?

Putin tried that with his orthodox gambit and Ukraine military operation
but failed miserably.

<http://www.grapple369.com/x-files/Lawyer%20Notes%2020240320%20%28public%29.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3