Illegally parked cars will be towed at owner's expense.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cult

SubjectAuthor
* Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cultJoe's garage
`* Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cultPetzl
 +- Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cultÖrdög
 `* Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cultRod Speed
  +- Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cultPetzl
  `* Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cultRod Speed
   `* Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cultPetzl
    `- Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cultRod Speed

1
Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cult

<uua035$rpi$1@toxic.dizum.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34342&group=aus.politics#34342

From: joescar...@secret.papers (Joe's garage)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.atheism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cult
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 21:27:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Joe's garage - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 21:27 UTC

On 30 Mar 2024, Michael A Terrell <mike.am.surreal@earthlink.nut> posted
some news:7eYNN.483881$yEgf.355371@fx09.iad:

> On 3/30/2024 10:36 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell,
> convicted child molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:
>
>> In article <1kXNN.133841$Vrtf.84947@fx39.iad>, lb@cap.con says...
>>>
>>> MAGA was never about making America "great," nor about making
>>> America great "again." It was about *regressing* America to an era
>>> in which it was not yet great.
>>>
>>> BlueBitch, the *fired* ex-cop (3/28/2024, 8:54 AM) and scooter, the
>>> drunken Virginia camper (3/30/2024, 6:39 AM) both ask the same thing
>>> in the *exact* same stilted words, almost as if they agreed on it
>>> during one of their slurp-offs (hmmm...):
>>>
>>> "Do you not want to make America great again?"
>>>
>>> We who oppose the cult of MAGA want to *keep* America great, and we
>>> know that MAGA is opposed to everything that ever made America great
>>> in the first place.
>>
>> Like what?
>
> Freedom of the press, freedom of speech, peaceful transfer of power,
> free fair and clean elections, etc.

You mean those things the left-wing media claims they have now because
Trump is not President and Biden is?

Like how the Biden administration tells the left-wing media / social media
what to say?

Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cult

<445h0j93vqmmr19fclq857apj1r6nn9ee2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34350&group=aus.politics#34350

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.atheism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats,talk.politics.guns
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:41:17 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 22:41 UTC

On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 21:27:01 -0000 (UTC), "Joe's garage"
<joescarage@secret.papers> wrote:

>On 30 Mar 2024, Michael A Terrell <mike.am.surreal@earthlink.nut> posted
>some news:7eYNN.483881$yEgf.355371@fx09.iad:
>
>> On 3/30/2024 10:36 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell,
>> convicted child molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:
>>
>>> In article <1kXNN.133841$Vrtf.84947@fx39.iad>, lb@cap.con says...

>>> Like what?
>>
>> Freedom of the press, freedom of speech, peaceful transfer of power,
>> free fair and clean elections, etc.
>
>You mean those things the left-wing media claims they have now because
>Trump is not President and Biden is?
>
>Like how the Biden administration tells the left-wing media / social media
>what to say?

The real 2020 election results were: Trump: 103 million votes Dementia
Joe: 37 million votes Trump won 49 States, the dementia patient won
New York. The voting machines were so overwhelmed by the number of
votes for Trump, that's why they had to shut everything down for
several hours. Machines were programmed to switch votes but didn't
anticipate so MANY votes.When it's choice between fact and reality Rod
Speed goes with the ouija board or the Moslem Gypsy Lady across the
road every time!
--
Petzl
What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies,

Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cult

<aP0ON.18698798$ee1.10337486@fx16.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34352&group=aus.politics#34352

Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats,talk.politics.guns
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:59:16 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 22:59 UTC

Petz immediately laps all sort of cross-posted septic verbal excrement
that floats across his newsreader.

/maliciously trolling septic trash wanker crap was instantly flushed/

> The real 2020 election results ...

Your golden showered orange menace from Mar-a-Lardo was nicely dumped
from the White House in 2020 by the majority of US voters, no matter how
much that has pissed him and his deplorable subhuman MAGA cultists
followers off.

Stop your GoonBag binge, Petz dear, and sleep off the worst of its
effects snoring in the dirt under your Shitboxville par-bench home.

:-P :-P :-P

Note:
Your idiot sig was flushed w/o reading as per usual.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cult

<op.2lgyb02abyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34354&group=aus.politics#34354

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.atheism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats,talk.politics.guns
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 10:03:26 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 23:03 UTC

On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:41:17 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 21:27:01 -0000 (UTC), "Joe's garage"
> <joescarage@secret.papers> wrote:
>
>> On 30 Mar 2024, Michael A Terrell <mike.am.surreal@earthlink.nut> posted
>> some news:7eYNN.483881$yEgf.355371@fx09.iad:
>>
>>> On 3/30/2024 10:36 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell,
>>> convicted child molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

>>> Freedom of the press, freedom of speech, peaceful transfer of power,
>>> free fair and clean elections, etc.
>>
>> You mean those things the left-wing media claims they have now because
>> Trump is not President and Biden is?
>>
>> Like how the Biden administration tells the left-wing media / social
>> media
>> what to say?
>>
> The real 2020 election results were: Trump: 103 million votes Dementia
> Joe: 37 million votes

Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.

How odd that you clowns have not been able to prove that to even
a SINGLE judge, not even one that the orange clown appointed.

<reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cult

<35dh0j1bjm2ik0drhn4gnmis2un7vph4un@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34359&group=aus.politics#34359

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.atheism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats,talk.politics.guns
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 11:57:32 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 00:57 UTC

On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 10:03:26 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:41:17 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 21:27:01 -0000 (UTC), "Joe's garage"
>> <joescarage@secret.papers> wrote:
>>
>>> On 30 Mar 2024, Michael A Terrell <mike.am.surreal@earthlink.nut> posted
>>> some news:7eYNN.483881$yEgf.355371@fx09.iad:

>>> You mean those things the left-wing media claims they have now because
>>> Trump is not President and Biden is?
>>>
>>> Like how the Biden administration tells the left-wing media / social
>>> media
>>> what to say?
>>>
>> The real 2020 election results were: Trump: 103 million votes Dementia
>> Joe: 37 million votes
>
>Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>
>How odd that you clowns have not been able to prove that to even
>a SINGLE judge, not even one that the orange clown appointed.
>
><reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

When it's choice between fact and reality Rod Speed goes with the
ouija board or the Moslem Gypsy Lady across the road every time!

The real election results were: Trump: 103 million votes Dementia Joe:
37 million votes Trump won 49 States, the dementia patient won New
York. The voting machines were so overwhelmed by the number of votes
for Trump, that's why they had to shut everything down for several
hours. Machines were programmed to switch votes but didn't anticipate
so MANY votes.
--
Petzl
According to Dave Hodges' sources ...and he has excellent
sources...the real election results were: Trump: 103 million votes
Dementia Joe: 37 million votes Trump won 49 States, the dementia
patient won New York. The voting machines were so overwhelmed by the
number of votes for Trump, that's why they had to shut everything down
for several hours. Machines were programmed to switch votes but didn't
anticipate so MANY votes. Confirmed by @RealMikeLindell documentary,
'Absolute Truth' Pass it on.

Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cult

<op.2lg7vd0ebyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34361&group=aus.politics#34361

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.atheism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats,talk.politics.guns
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 13:29:27 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 02:29 UTC

wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:41:17 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 21:27:01 -0000 (UTC), "Joe's garage"
>> <joescarage@secret.papers> wrote:
>>
>>> On 30 Mar 2024, Michael A Terrell <mike.am.surreal@earthlink.nut>
>>> posted
>>> some news:7eYNN.483881$yEgf.355371@fx09.iad:

>>> You mean those things the left-wing media claims they have now because
>>> Trump is not President and Biden is?
>>>
>>> Like how the Biden administration tells the left-wing media / social
>>> media
>>> what to say?
>>>
>> The real 2020 election results were: Trump: 103 million votes Dementia
>> Joe: 37 million votes

Those numbers can't fly
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/US_Presidential_elections_popular_votes_since_1900.png

If your numbers were real, that would have seen
the total vote at a level that had not been seen for
50 years and that is just not possible given how
controversial that particular election was.

And your stupid numbers don't even match your stupid 8% lie.

Lay off the goon bags for lent, stupid.

> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>
> How odd that you clowns have not been able to prove that to even
> a SINGLE judge, not even one that the orange clown appointed.
>
> <reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cult

<hrrh0j948jh2n0u1f8s2v4c0j2tvftut7v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34364&group=aus.politics#34364

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.atheism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats,talk.politics.guns
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 16:39:23 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 05:39 UTC

On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 13:29:27 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 10:03:26 +1100, Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 09:41:17 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The real 2020 election results were: Trump: 103 million votes Dementia
>>> Joe: 37 million votes
>
>Those numbers can't fly
>https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/US_Presidential_elections_popular_votes_since_1900.png
>
>If your numbers were real, that would have seen
>the total vote at a level that had not been seen for
>50 years and that is just not possible given how
>controversial that particular election was.
>
>And your stupid numbers don't even match your stupid 8% lie.

The graph is incorect
The total nuber of REGISTERED voters are 137 million, however not all
states listregisered vutersEligible voters are millions more
https://www.electproject.org/2020g

>Lay off the goon bags for lent, stupid.

Says some fool Rod Speed

>> Completely off with the fucking fairys, as always.
>>
>> How odd that you clowns have not been able to prove that to even
>> a SINGLE judge, not even one that the orange clown appointed.
>>
>> <reams of even sillier shit flushed where it belongs>
--
Petzl
According to Dave Hodges' sources ...and he has excellent
sources...the real election results were: Trump: 103 million votes
Dementia Joe: 37 million votes Trump won 49 States, the dementia
patient won New York. The voting machines were so overwhelmed by the
number of votes for Trump, that's why they had to shut everything down
for several hours. Machines were programmed to switch votes but didn't
anticipate so MANY votes. Confirmed by @RealMikeLindell documentary,
'Absolute Truth' Pass it on.

Re: MAGA is nothing but a toxic un-American cult

<op.2lhnhhumbyq249@pvr2.lan>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34366&group=aus.politics#34366

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.atheism,aus.politics,alt.politics.democrats,talk.politics.guns
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 19:06:43 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Sun, 31 Mar 2024 08:06 UTC

On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 16:39:23 +1100, Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 13:29:27 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 31 Mar 2024 10:03:26 +1100, Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> Those numbers can't fly
>> https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f8/US_Presidential_elections_popular_votes_since_1900.png
>>
>> If your numbers were real, that would have seen
>> the total vote at a level that had not been seen for
>> 50 years and that is just not possible given how
>> controversial that particular election was.
>>
>> And your stupid numbers don't even match your stupid 8% lie.

> The graph is incorect

We'll see...

> The total nuber of REGISTERED voters are 137 million,

Irrelevant.

> however not all states listregisered vuters Eligible voters are
> millions more
> https://www.electproject.org/2020g

Irrelevant to the problem with YOUR stupid numbers.