Seleznick's Theory of Holistic Medicine: Ice Cream cures all ills. Temporarily.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: The TikTok conundrum

SubjectAuthor
* The TikTok conundrumÖrdög
`* Re: The TikTok conundrumPetzl
 +* Re: The TikTok conundrumOzix
 |`* Re: The TikTok conundrumPetzl
 | `- Re: The TikTok conundrumÖrdög
 `- Re: The TikTok conundrumÖrdög

1
The TikTok conundrum

<jF2QN.528692$jO2.294761@fx10.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34441&group=aus.politics#34441

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Subject: The TikTok conundrum
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 13:43:24 +1100
 by: Ördög - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 02:43 UTC

*The Real Reason The US Wants To Ban TikTok*

/Second Thought/
/1.71M subscribers, 116 940 views, 6 Apr 2024/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEDGZlG_41k>
~~~ ~~~

This is how a hard capitalist/military/corporate establishment
instigated storm generated in a teapot is now turned into a political
cyclone with an attached tsunami. And sadly, the good US brown noser OZ
politicians are, we are also dragged into that politically manufactured
maelstrom.

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: The TikTok conundrum

<3ql11j95ra6g0334gq2ia5m3r32bo80el9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34443&group=aus.politics#34443

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: The TikTok conundrum
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2024 16:07:40 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 05:07 UTC

On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 13:43:24 +1100, Ördög <ordog@your.service.biz>
wrote:

>*The Real Reason The US Wants To Ban TikTok*
>
>/Second Thought/
>/1.71M subscribers, 116 940 views, 6 Apr 2024/
><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEDGZlG_41k>
>~~~ ~~~
>
>This is how a hard capitalist/military/corporate establishment
>instigated storm generated in a teapot is now turned into a political
>cyclone with an attached tsunami. And sadly, the good US brown noser OZ
>politicians are, we are also dragged into that politically manufactured
>maelstrom.

Passed my scrutiny

The Real Reason The US Wants To Ban TikTok
GIVE ME JUST ONE GENERATION OF YOUTH,
AND I'II TRANSFORM THE WHOLE WORLD.
VLADIMIR LENIN
--
Petzl
"A 'free press' owned by the mega-rich

Re: The TikTok conundrum

<66112b2d$1@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34445&group=aus.politics#34445

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ozi...@xizo.am (Ozix)
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:59:56 +0800
 by: Ozix - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 10:59 UTC

Petzl wrote:

> The Real Reason The US Wants To Ban TikTok
> GIVE ME JUST ONE GENERATION OF YOUTH,
> AND I'II TRANSFORM THE WHOLE WORLD.
> VLADIMIR LENIN

Jesuit Saint Ignatius said "give me a child until he is 7 years of
age..." well sounds like a paedo to me.

Re: The TikTok conundrum

<ajd21jlrh62ur4aveeim5arlu43pn8r4fl@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34447&group=aus.politics#34447

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2024 22:49:40 +1100
 by: Petzl - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 11:49 UTC

On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 18:59:56 +0800, Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote:

>Petzl wrote:
>>
>> The Real Reason The US Wants To Ban TikTok
>> GIVE ME JUST ONE GENERATION OF YOUTH,
>> AND I'II TRANSFORM THE WHOLE WORLD.
>> VLADIMIR LENIN
>>
>Jesuit Saint Ignatius said "give me a child until he is 7 years of
>age..." well sounds like a paedo to me.

Donald Trump covers this in this speech
We The People my youtube
https://youtu.be/NsKbJnxeG4k

--
Petzl
Every time I speak of the haters and losers

The loudest whiners on Trump's withdrawal
from Paris Climate Change
are those who profit the most (like Al Gore).

Donald Trump
https://youtu.be/kGg4Oywfbyw

Re: The TikTok conundrum

<LgkQN.281486$oD2.118733@fx11.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34449&group=aus.politics#34449

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 08:46:00 +1000
 by: Ördög - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 22:46 UTC

Petz, still can't respond to stated subjects of discussion
(That always happens beyond his GoonCon3+ inebriation level)
> Ördög
>
>> *The Real Reason The US Wants To Ban TikTok*
>> /Second Thought/
>> /1.71M subscribers, 116 940 views, 6 Apr 2024/
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEDGZlG_41k>
>> ~~~ ~~~
>> This is how a hard capitalist/military/corporate establishment
>> instigated storm generated in a teapot is now turned into a political
>> cyclone with an attached tsunami. And sadly, the good US brown noser OZ
>> politicians are, we are also dragged into that politically manufactured
>> maelstrom.
>>
> Passed my scrutiny

ROTFLOL!

> The Real Reason The US Wants To Ban TikTok

It was already stated in the linked video-blog

> GIVE ME JUST ONE GENERATION OF YOUTH,
> AND I'II TRANSFORM THE WHOLE WORLD.
> VLADIMIR LENIN

Fine and dandy, but in reality that has nothing to do with TikTok, nor
authoritarian state & private capitalist China, nor the hard-capitalist
military/industrial establishment running US governments.

Just ask your psychiatric nursie minder (that alleged Japanese
girlfriend of yours, :-P) nicely for a proper explanation of my OP, Petz
dear

NOTE:
Your idiotic extremist and/or Xtian fundy hate propaganda and high
octane Goon-bag fumes induced fantasy sig (that quite often contains
uncredited, therefore clearly plagiarised material pinched from
countless alt-right sources) was flushed down the gurgler, as always,
without reading!

--
Ördög
The on duty Newsgroup Devil

Re: The TikTok conundrum

<kWkQN.370066$Ms2.121463@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=34451&group=aus.politics#34451

Newsgroups: aus.politics
From: ord...@your.service.biz (Ördög)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 09:30:24 +1000
 by: Ördög - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 23:30 UTC

Petz is about to reach GoonCon 4

/Snipped original context restored/

~~~~
*The Real Reason The US Wants To Ban TikTok*
/Second Thought/
/1.71M subscribers, 116 940 views, 6 Apr 2024/
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEDGZlG_41k>
~~~ ~~~

> Ozix
>> Petz
>>>
>>> The Real Reason The US Wants To Ban TikTok
>>> GIVE ME JUST ONE GENERATION OF YOUTH,
>>> AND I'II TRANSFORM THE WHOLE WORLD.
>>> VLADIMIR LENIN

Bugger all to do with my OP!

>> Jesuit Saint Ignatius said "give me a child until he is 7 years of
>> age..." well sounds like a paedo to me.

The future is always in the hands of the youth of the day and not with
drunkard geriatrics, the like of Petz and Co, which is or should be
common knowledge.
This has fucking nothing to do with any sort of real or imaginary sexual
abuse, alas what a stupid throw away comment to make. Pathetic.

> Donald Trump covers this in this speech
> We The People

That orange menace pretend billionaire from Mar-a-Lardo as "We the
people"?????
Think NOT! Not even fully so within the deluded MAGA-cultist septic
heartland!

Stop saturating your misfiring brain inside that GoonBag juice filled
cavernous skull of yours with the failed and twice impeached POTUS',
that civilly liable rapist's and multiply indicted criminal
insurrectionist's and fraudster's, that golden showered geriatric's sick
verbal indigestion, Petz dear!